[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drive thru general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (38KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 700x396px
Going into the restaurant is always better than using the drive thru.

>get food quicker, fresher
>unlimited refills
>easier to have them correct a mistake
>doesn't stink up your car

Drive thru is for cucks
>>
>>8851480

Just posted this in another thread

Drive throughs are just bad for the customer all around. At least 1/2 of my orders are wrong. 4/5 of the time they tell me to "pull forward and wait" so I HAVE to get out and go in to correct them because I'm not at the window when I check the bag. The times people don't correct wrong orders probably account for at least 10% of McDonald's profits.

It's best to just go in. Or go somewhere that they won't do that "Pull forward and wait" shit when you only order 2 items (and 1 of them is wrong, of course). Hardees here has never told me to do that, so I go there if I can't get out of the car (dogs or kids with me)
>>
>>8851492
Drive-thru times are the only timed metric at a fast food place and its how bonuses are calculated. Drive-thru has priority over anyone actually inside the restaurant
>>
Actually, the food handed out at the drive thru is almost always fresher and handed out more quickly because drive takes priority over food ordered inside.

t.McWagecuck
>>
If you eat somewhere with a drive through you have no respect for food and are probably a fat fuck.
>>
>>8851480
I-is this Peter La Anguila ?
>>
>>8851503

That's their benefit though. Who cares about them? Also, they aren't allowed to tell every single person to pull forward in the first place. It's supposed to be restricted to extenuating circumstances. It's become the norm in the last 15 years, though.

They end up wasting more of your time because you're no longer at the window to check your order. The person who gave you your bag is back inside by the time you get done looking in the bag. Which means you have to go in to correct them .... the end result is it would have been faster to just go inside in the first place.
>>
europoor here
can't you guys just park the car outside the fast food place (don't they ususally have a parking area), then get in, order, get your meal and return the car?
>>
This thread

>>8849677

Was just nuked. It was at the top of the catalog still and just got bumped. Along with the 40 posts a day about McDonalds here, I am now extremely suspicious about shill activity on /ck/ being supported by 4chan itself.
>>
Drive thru is my jam.
So much less awkward to order fresh, saltless fries from a speaker box than when a bunch of other hungry people are standing around listening to me order.
>>
>>8851480
drive throughs are inefficient and fucking stupid.

when i worked at one 90% of my customers were fat hick women or neckbeard autist virgins that somehow managed to get their moms car keys.

then when some faggot is buying a coffee they bitch at you for taking too long when the cars in front of them are all buying large and complicated orders. if everyone just came into the store then we could easily give them their coffee.
>>
>>8851540
>ordering saltless fries in the middle of a lunch/dinner rush

please kill yourself you virgin faggot
>>
>>8851480
I see they found slenderman on vacation.
>>
>>8851547
I'm not a virgin I've been fucked in the ass hundreds of times
>>
Americans
>>
>>8851480
I know eating in the car is a thing for many people, but I can't do it. I have never used a drive thru.
>>
>>8851480
>unlimited refills
>drive thru
What kind of trailer trash are you?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.