[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best tasting hard liquor? beers are starting to make me fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

best tasting hard liquor? beers are starting to make me fat
>>
File: 1490647234329.jpg (893KB, 1600x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1490647234329.jpg
893KB, 1600x1140px
>>8850906
Rattle off some of your favorite flavors and I'll spit back cocktails and liquors you may like.

Best thing about booze is to experiment tho.
>>
>>8850906
Rum. It's made from sugar cane, so it's like drinking incapacitating candy.

>>8850928
Cocktails will make him fat too.
>>
>>8850928
i'm just looking for something to drink out of the bottle. no idea what flavors you're looking for, but in general, i like cream, honey, smoked meats
>>
>>8850943
not every cocktail is bitch booze. are you also a woman?
>>8850906
try a dry martini to start. traditional style. will punch your face in but once you get used to it you can move on to enjoy a world of hard liquer
>>
>>8850944
ok its probably not just the beer thats making me fat
>>
>>8850906
Mojito or Pitu, you add your own sugar there, so you can control amount. But it is hopeless as all alcohol is first changed into acid then sugar anyway in your body.
>>
Good quality Brandy (Cognac especially)
>>
You know the answer is probably to drink less, not to drink more potent alcohol. This is how you become an alcoholic.
>>
>>8851047
alcohol isn't converted to sugar.
alcohol is used as fuel by the body in favour of sugar, so the excess sugar you consume gets converted to fat.
>>
>>8850906
Scotch, preferably Speyside.
>>
>>8850906
Oh boy OP! Here ya go, when I was lifting, I switched to nothing but Gin with diet Tonic water and a lime or Rye whiskey. All alcohol is a sugar, but 80 proof Whiskey is about 97 calories for a 1 1/2 oz pour anhd gin is at around 125 cal per 1 1/2oz.,

Use this; http://getdrunknotfat.com/
>>
>>8850906
Thats a dangerous change OP. Liquor can get you trashed and making mistakes before you know it
>>
>>8850906
You do realize that it's the alcohol that's making you fat and not beer?
>>
Cognac
Calvados
Whiskey
Rum
>>
>>8851147
Beer has higher calories to alcohol content than spirits.

Get the same level of drunk, get less fat.
>>
>>8851100
Wew. That is some dedication to willingly drink diet tonic water. Gin and tonics are one of my favorites but I couldn't stomach the diet tonics. Good on ya.

>>8850944
I like whiskey myself. Maybe you should start with a honey whiskey first. It's pretty good if you're not used to not having mixers and like a bit of sweetness (honey like you said). Or try making a Manhattan.
>>
File: Absinthe.jpg (6KB, 231x300px) Image search: [Google]
Absinthe.jpg
6KB, 231x300px
>mix pure ethyl alcohol with some fruits of your choosing
>drink
>enjoy

if you don't like that you should try original czech absinthe.
>>
>>8850943
This, rum is like drinking candy, especially when mixed right.
>>
>>8850906
I switched from beer to Bourbon and diet Ginger ale, dropped 10lbs in about a month.
>>
>>8850906
Sorry mate, a real alcoholic (15-20 shots a day) is going to be come fat just from drinking straight liquor. Each shot has 100+ calories in it due to ethanol alone

I've gained 60 lbs in 5 years with only eating once every 1-2 days because all my calories come from liquor
>>
Tequila is objectively the best tasting hard liquor desu
>>
Just mix Diet Coke and everclear if you want to get drunk and be calorie efficient
>>
Search YouTube for "vaping alcohol"
>>
File: IMG_6398.jpg (125KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6398.jpg
125KB, 300x300px
>>8850906
The answer? None. People will tell you all about the glories of whiskey and wine, but nothing compares to a glass of beer. If you really want to make the switch, I'd reccomend wine, or if you would prefer to do liquor, drink brandy, rum, or, if you really want to, whiskey. At least those taste like something.
>>
>>8850943
Can't get fat from vodka tonic. Not that anyone actually likes vodka tonic.
>>
>>8850906
For me it's drinking water, the best hydrating drink.
>>
>>8852086
No that's how you die. Unless you happen to own a trashcan full of diet coke.
>>
There's no way to get drunk and not fat. Alcohol is always fattening.
>>
>>8851059
>>
>>8850906
only drink that's decent to drink when losing weight is red wine.
>>
>>8851541
Both of those are really good ideas. I've always wanted to make something like pic related (not mine but it's pineapple and mint).

Some old timer I used to work with would only drink whiskey or bourbon with a little water added and a slice of orange. Maybe he used a shaker to dilute the whiskey? I should have asked... but it sounded good.
>>
File: IMG_0882.jpg (118KB, 940x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0882.jpg
118KB, 940x600px
>>8852465
Fuck, forgot the image.
>>
Vodka & crystal light
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.