[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You watch it. ADMIT IT. Also I'm actually amazed that Buzzfeed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Worth_It_Cheesecake.jpg (670KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Worth_It_Cheesecake.jpg
670KB, 1280x720px
You watch it. ADMIT IT.
Also I'm actually amazed that Buzzfeed has sunk as much money into their budget for food/trips as they have.
>>
>>8846736
yeah I do

I find it interesting, but the asian guy is annoying

And yeah I agree they spend way more money on it then I thought they would
>>
>>8846736
They never dare to say anything bad.

Also, too much edible gold is bad for you.
>>
File: 1491355024004.jpg (35KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
1491355024004.jpg
35KB, 400x402px
>reading anything by Buzzfeed
>>
>>8846736
>buzzfeed

Yea, fuck off with that faggotry.
>>
File: arstechnica.jpg (248KB, 1001x652px) Image search: [Google]
arstechnica.jpg
248KB, 1001x652px
Fun fact, every time you watch Buzzfeed you support Antifa protests.

I fucking hate foodies, by the way. You travel half way around the world just to stuff your face. There are more interesting things to do on vacation than eating.
>>
>>8846736
I've never heard of this, because I don't use Buzzfeed, because I am a straight adult male.
>>
This is the first time I've ever heard of it. So, no, I don't watch it.

Go start another viral marketing thread.
>>
>>8846736
>white man

fucking offensive
>>
What is with the Asian obsession to please the White man? Are they really just slanty eyed soul sucking vermin? I believe so.
>>
>>8846807
catch me watching buzzfeed all day and night now
fascist pls go
>>
>>8846736

I actually really like this show. Those two guys have good chemistry.
>>
>>8846736
>I'm amazed the buzzfeed editors decided it was a good idea to blow their budget trying expensive food Infront of a camera instead of paying their journalists
To be fair I'm too
>>
>>8846736
>buzzfeed
Fuck off
>>
>>8846736
Literally the only thing Buzzfeed has ever done well.
>>
>>8846807
>I fucking hate foodies, by the way. You travel half way around the world just to stuff your face. There are more interesting things to do on vacation than eating.
I fucking hate foodies, by the way. You travel half way around the world just to stuff your face. There are more interesting things to do on vacation than eating.

You don't see the irony in this comment? You are hating on someone because of what they do with their money to have a good time yet you don't see a problem with using your money to do what you want?

Stop being such a faggot and you will have a happier life.
>>
>you watch it
Watch what?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.