[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Whisky/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: bunny.png (1MB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.png
1MB, 800x1067px
What are you drinking /ck/?

Just got a bottle of this because of the description:

>Tasting Notes
>Marmite on burnt toast, then barbequed suckling pig; fresh and maritime with water – smouldering hessian rope and Vicks’ cold remedy. Sweet and salty to taste, with plenty of smoke.

It doesn't taste like any of that at all, but goddamn do I want to reward the guy that wrote that with a sale. It's pretty good though.

>Cruach-Mhona, gaelic for 'peat stack', a pile of drying peat bricks cut for fuel, is a departure from Bunnahabhain's usual style, adding in some peat to their normally unpeated spirit.

I haven't got a fucking clue how to pronounce it though.
>>
>>8845896
>I haven't got a fucking clue how to pronounce it though.
Grich-mown-ah
>>
>>8845934
>Grich-mown-ah

Gri-tch?
Greech?
Gry-k?
Gritch?
G-Rich?
>>
I'm thinking of trying Tin Cup whisky tonight. Thoughts? I'm not usually one for American stuff.
>>
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (93KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
93KB, 960x1280px
Mixed with cola.
Roast me fegits
>>
>>8845939
I was way off:
Croo-ach Vhona
>>
File: This nigger here.png (398KB, 656x1082px) Image search: [Google]
This nigger here.png
398KB, 656x1082px
>>8845896
>>
File: bulleit-bourbon.jpg (123KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bulleit-bourbon.jpg
123KB, 700x700px
is it any good?
>>
>>8846079
I liked it, bit heavy on the florals tho...
>>
>>
>>8846079
Yes. I bring a bottle of the bourbon on every camping trip. The real doozy comes in carrying it in a backpack for double digit hours and not letting the cork get soaked. Great compliment to the raw beauty of the Sierras
>>
File: bowmore-small-batch-reserve.jpg (1MB, 1765x2362px) Image search: [Google]
bowmore-small-batch-reserve.jpg
1MB, 1765x2362px
I've got this one now and it's my favourite so far.
I've been looking for that extreme turfy flavour and this is exactly it.
Having some in my sunday evening cappuccino atm
>>
File: 5166109867_b12a8fc66c_b.jpg (602KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
5166109867_b12a8fc66c_b.jpg
602KB, 1024x681px
>>8848128
>NAS
>probably about $100 at least
>novelty cask flavor
>minimum legal strength
>>
>>8848153
>bourbon
>novelty cask
You realize that like 90% of all scotches are aged in either bourbon or sherry barrels, right?
>>
>>8845958
I like to mix Johnny Walker black or double black with coca cola, tastes amazing with that smoky hit
>>
>>8848201
60% of people don't have access to indoor toilets.
>>
can anyone explain a thing that happened to me when drinking my first whisky.

after about half the bottle of 350ml glenfiddich there was an explosion of flavour in my mouth; a sort of vanilla fudge type flavour that can only be described as liquid ambrosia.. it only happened once during that bottle and never again.

it was pretty rad.
>>
A bit pricey but well worth it.
>>
Suntory Hibiki to go with my curry rice.
>>
>>8848153
About €25
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.