[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Restaurant Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 22-ice-cream-sandwich.w1200.h630.jpg (110KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
22-ice-cream-sandwich.w1200.h630.jpg
110KB, 1200x630px
An Ice Cream Sandwhich shop -The very first Ice Cream Deli.

First you pick your bread (cookie), then you pick your Ice cream flavors, and then move on down for your delicious toppings (nuts, candy, raisins, etc.)

Wham bam thank you mam, there's your Sweet Tooth Sub.

Remember, No Veggies Allowed!
>>
File: ice cream burger.jpg (43KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream burger.jpg
43KB, 500x333px
>>8844549
>First you pick your bread (cookie)

but what if i want bread
>>
>>8844638
Hmm. I've been ruminating on it some and yes, we will have bread. I want 6" and 12" subs, but cookies will be available for all the cookie kooks out there.

I don't want to serve just deserts, but a meal. When you plop down your bad boy on a table I want you to be in an ice cream coma when you're done. The bread will allow for the desired size and weight of the Subs.

I think we're onto something here, my friend.
>>
>>8844549
this is already a thing in several cities do you bother using google before you post
>>
>>8844663
They won't be able to compete with me in terms of concept, drive, or execution. They are non entities to me. I wish them well, but they will crumple under me like the crushed toppings on my very own delicious breaded treats.
>>
>>8844682
you're tryin real hard to be funny, please consider a comedy club and not an imageboard
>>
>>8844795
I'm just trying to spitball restaurant ideas with people.
>>
>>8844549

have you never heard of coolhaus? literally the same thing you're describing except it's not being run by a sperg on /ck/
>>
a restaurant that serves poop
>>
>>8844852
This already exists it's called Chili's
>>
>>8844852
It's called Arby's
>>
Funnel cake bakery. I'd offer several kinds of dough (red velvet, chocolate chip, sour cream dough, chocolate), and several options for toppings (powdered sugar free, then $0.50 per additional topping). Also offer 3 sizes: small, med, large. Medium would be the size of your typical sports arena funnel cake.

All funnel cakes would be fried to order and come out nice and hot.

Can't think of a cute name atm
>>
>>8844842
hmm. interesting. I still want to have more of a deli experience so I think that'll set us apart.

I want people to feel a part of their cool creation.
>>
>>8844944
Cakery

Yes it makes no sense but flyovers and normies alike will eat it up
>>
File: IMG_0249.jpg (107KB, 1156x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.jpg
107KB, 1156x725px
>post troll thread on here about the most retarded restaurant idea ever a few weeks ago
>just about every reply is super encouraging
>/ck/ LOVES my retarded idea
>mfw
>>
>>8845028
>Cakery

this is a very good name. I would see it more for a general cake shop but the name is so good that the funnel person should use it! I was trying to brain storm and the only thing I was thinking so far was just Powdered Puffs, which is p generic

t. Sweet Tooth Subs (working title) entrepreneur.
>>
>>8845046
what was it?
>>
File: IMG_0250.png (366KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.png
366KB, 550x366px
>>8845062
A drive-thru only meat-and-three with two drive windows.
>>
>>8845278
wud patron/10
>>
>>8845278
It's not that crazy. Comfort food to enjoy from the comfort of your home makes sense.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.