[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best way to cook these in oven?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

best way to cook these in oven?
>>
Wrap in foil

Cook on low heat say 280 degrees for three hours

Then paint with sauce and cook uncovered for 30 min
>>
>>8839961
that seems too long
>>
>>8839961
>>8840501
yes, that is too long. I am microwaving for 40 minutes.
>>
>>8840508
kek
>>
>>8839952
Preheat the oven at 150 for 10 minutes, turn it off and wait 5 minutes but don't open it, I assumed you already sliced them into manageable pieces so what you do is you slide them down the stove opening so it goes inside the oven, once all are in you have to wait an hour for it to fully cook, might not be easy but provides superior taste and juiciness compared to other methods.
>>
>>8839952
Pan filled with water in preheated oven
Ribs on rack in oven above it
350f 180c for 1 hour

The water in the pan steams the meat to an extent and stops it becoming tough

I couldn't believe it myself after faffing around for ages with shitty low temperture, long time, do something complicated just because recipes.

Then paint with sauce and cook uncovered for 30 min
>>
>>8839952
Cut them into 4-5 rib sections, boil until tender, then season and sauce, bake at 350 for about 20 minutes until the sauce sets up.
>>
>>8839952
Braise them until tender, then broil to caramelize the sauce.
>>
>>8839952
Set oven to 300 and put your head in with the ribs. You'll know when it's done.
>>
>>8839952
wood chips in foil
poke holes in foil
self clean till smoking
add pan o water underneath
tree fiddy one hour
sauce em, rubberem
half hour
rest tree minutes
you good
>>
>>8839952
Instructions

Mix the rub ingredients together and rub down the ribs well on both sides.
Place on a large baking pan that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
Completely cover the ribs on the baking with foil.
Bake 225 degrees for 3 - ½ hours
Remove from the oven and place on a hot grill.
Cook the ribs 5 minutes on each side.
Add the bbq sauce to the ribs will they are on the grill.
>>
>>8839961
>>8842022
These are the only acceptable answers.
>>
>>8842112
Wrong, >>8842029 is a perfectly acceptable answer and the one I personally recommend.
>>
cut each rib individually and insert into ass, when your body rejects them, they're finished.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.