[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rice shit list

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rice.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rice.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
If you cook rice with no spices and then serve it with no sauce, or anything to accompany it, you immediately make my culinary shit list.

It's one of the most popular grains in the world how do so many people not know how to prepare it?
>>
Cause American food culture is shit
>>
>>8839153
noone does that though
noone prepares rice as a main course without any sauce or spices
>>
>>8839153
a person making this statement immediately makes my culinary shit list.
theres a big place for plain rice with saucy/intense dishes
>>
>>8839165
>serve it with no sauce or anything to accompany it
>"BUT PLAIN RICE IS GOOD WITH SAUCE AND OTHER DISHES TO ACCOMPANY IT"

reading comprehension of a nip, must be a culturally enriched coastie.
>>
>>8839173
obsessed
>>
File: KSOntXS.jpg (165KB, 778x658px) Image search: [Google]
KSOntXS.jpg
165KB, 778x658px
>>8839153

>not subsisting on a single meager bowl of staple grain

Look at this highborn faggot.
>>
>>8839173
i dont even get what your point is, eating plain rice,potatoes whatever is nothing anybody does out of pleasure, only out of poverty.
No shit it sucks sherlock
>>
>>8839204
Rice with salmon is great,
and I often think it's a shame to have sauce with potatoes, because they actually have a unique, sweet taste.
>>
>>8839153
I like to give my plain rice flavor with herbs and some vegetables cooked in the pot before I boil the water, and some fish sauce after.

That being said, though, lots of rice varieties are tasty plain. You're kind of a faggot if you can't taste the nice herbal flavor of jasmine rice.
>>
>>8839686
By plain rice, I meant cheap-as-fuck white rice pre-shucked, bleached, and ground into little bits before you even buy it. You kind of have to help that shit along. Like putting sugar and cream into terrible coffee.
>>
>>8839204
You can't buy salt and pepper? Or some dried herbs or something? Fuck mate.
>>
>>8839714
Maybe he's good at five-finger discounts, but doesn't always want to risk it. I've been there.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.