[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You got to drink Milo It is good for you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 240px-Nestle_Milo_Logo.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
240px-Nestle_Milo_Logo.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
You got to drink Milo
It is good for you
>>
It is delicious hot or cold, sprinkled on icecream or even on a slice of toast.
>>
>>8838633
yep love to sprinkle it on vanilla
but have yet to try it on toast, is it just buttered toast with it sprinkled on>
>>
>>8838711
Yep, butter or margarine and just sprinkle it on. You might have to try a few times to figure out how thick you like it.
It sort of hardens up on the warm toast , it's good.
>>
>>8838623

Wife is from singapore and she's fucking mad for the shit, but it always just tastes like watered down cocoa with vitamins in it to me.

The canned stuff is tits however.
>>
>>8838623
used to live on this shit in boarding school
>>
>>8838736
>watered down cocoa
That's the thing.
It gives you the cocoa high, but because it's diluted, it's never enough. You keep drinking and sniffing the powder, put your face in the can, but it's never enough...
>>
>>8838623
The poor mans Ovaltine. Just like how Vegemite is the poor mans Marmite.
>>
>>8838623
Horlicks > Milo
>>
Just brought a box of milo cereal. Does anyone else some eat cereal as desert.
>>
>>8838790

I'd suck dick for some horlick's biscuits right now.
>>
>>8838769
Maybe
It's
Low-grade
Ovaltine
>>
>>8838623
Oh this is a real food.
When I saw ops pic i thought it was a meme about milo and the recent accusations that he fumbled kids.
>>
Why is the formula watered down now?
14 years ago it was more rich and sweet.
Probably all those shit vitamins and less sugar crap.
I know I'm having a chocolate drink and I know it's unhealthy so why downgrade it to the point of being inferior and unenjoyable?
>>
File: nestle4.jpg (173KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
nestle4.jpg
173KB, 640x449px
>>8838938
>>8838769
I haven't seen Ovaltine sold in Singapore for years. Probably more than a decade. They really lost out to Milo's aggressive marketing. Kids here are brainwashed by Milo at an early age because they jump at any chance to sponsor school sports events with their "Milo Trucks"

>>8838790
Horlicks is still doing well though, it is known as the non-cocoa alternative to Milo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.