[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hot Peppers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: heatenings.jpg (55KB, 1351x1016px) Image search: [Google]
heatenings.jpg
55KB, 1351x1016px
Normally I buy 2-3 to make a weekly Tex-Mex dish with, but this week I did an online order, and accidently clicked the button for half a kilo. Now I have a toilet's worth of hot peppers and need ideas what to do with them. Bonus points for vegetarian dishes because I only have enough ground beef and chicken breast for one meal each.

Additional information: I have no idea what type they are because I live in a developing world country where people are too retarded to care about the food they're buying so they're just labelled "hot peppers". But if it helps, they're dark green, very long and are roughly the shape of anaheim or korean.
>>
File: White-People.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
White-People.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Sorry OP, I couldn't imagine any recipe with those

Just way too spicy
>>
File: IMG_5392.jpg (26KB, 432x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5392.jpg
26KB, 432x340px
One of these Bull's Horn Chillis? You can cut the top off them, and deseed them. Treat as capsicum/bell pepper - stuff them with rice and softened onions, maybe dried mushroom. Otherwise use them as you would bell peppers.
>>
Use some to make your own salsas and pickle some with carrot slices.
>>
Stuff them with cheese and make poppers
>>
>>8838470
Make your own dried chili rings/flakes
>>
>>8838498
>>8838505

No, they're longer and thinner. Also the hard top part (my English is not good enough to know what it's called) forms kind of like a cap, it covers the entire top and down the sides for a bit.

I think they're too thin to stuff.
>>
>>8838470
How did you accidentally order half a kilo? Surely you would have spotted the difference in price.
>>
>>8838524
It's actually easy to click "ok" by accident. One time I accidentally bought a dragon dildo.
>>
>>8838470
Can't you just sundry them?
>>
dry them
dry them some more
dry them even more
grind them into powder

also post pics; long green pepper can be literally anything.
>>
File: home-design.jpg (77KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
home-design.jpg
77KB, 640x424px
ferment them into a hot sauce
>>
>>8838535
"Accidentally"
>>
>>8838535
>accidentaly
And what did you do with it, what were you looking for?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.