[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/ how do you cook BONE BROTH??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 0420172351a.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0420172351a.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
/ck/ how do you cook BONE BROTH??
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>8837583
Pic related I am poorfag
>>
put bones in pot of water and boil for hours. the longer the better.

that's literally it.
>>
>>8837583
>calls it bone broth
>not stock

You know very well which end is sharp. Use appropriately.
>>
>>8837583
What a gay thread
Id rather eat Nigella's vinegary balls and shit
>>
>>8837635
I don't have that much time dude
>>
Depends on what kind of bones
>>
>>8837708
Mainly large animals.
I was thinking about smashing bones with a hammer before I boil them to increase the surface area.
>>
>>8837679
Well, then I guess you'll never be able to make bone broth. It requires time.
>>
>>8837635
I think you need some form of acid as well
>>
>>8837583
Roast bones at 425 until brown and smelling good.
Add to pot with onions, garlic, celery, carrots and anything else you like...peppercorns. don't bother with salt add that after straining to taste.
Fill pot with water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat or put in a 300 degree oven for NO LESS than 4 hours, ideally closer to 10.
Strain. Feed strained out ingredients to your dog and leave him outside for the rest of the day to puke/shit.
>>
>>8837776

He can use a pressure cooker to do it in 1/3 the time of a normal pot. Or he can use a crock pot and let it go overnight.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.