[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

BTFO
>>
>>8837201
different strokes for different folks
>>
good thing i only drink fresca =3
>>
I hate everything about this thread.
>>
>>8837201
>reading the Sun
>ever
shit, I'd read the fucking Daily Mail over it (not saying much, both are rags)
>>
>>8837201
Right. And I perused my grandmother's copy of the National Enquirer yesterday and learned alien zombies were infesting all of the (gasp) hollywood actors and actresseses and that's the real reason for their antagonism to orange tinted emperors.
>>
>>8837201

Even if this was true, corporations will bury it until they can't run any more. I think a lot of people are too young to remember just how long tobacco companies got away with knowing the dire effects of their product and denying it regardless.
>>
>>8837201
Ok, but how much is "triple"? a 0.0001% chance can have a thousand-time increase in risk and still be incredibly unlikely to happen.
>>
That's what you get for not drinking Tab.
>>
>>8837317
It's blown out of proportion. Smoking hardly causes cancer.

The government used it as a scapegoat for nuclear testing. Notice the increase correlates with all the bomb testing sending nuclear materials into the atmosphere? We've been smoking for centuries. Nuclear bombs are recent, just like cancer.

Keep drinking the cool-ade you cuck.
>>
>>8837201
>the sun

I think I trust the fda over some shitty tabloid
>>
>>8837528

Dale?
>>
>>8837528
>>8837536
Kek, I read it in his voice too
>>
strokes and dementia don't run in my family so 3x a risk of zero is still zero for me

of course I drink sometimes 6 a day....so what's 18x zero?? am I fucked you guys?
>>
>>8837610
zero times any number is zero, and since the only risk in either is family history you are in the clear my diet drinking friend :^)
>>
>>8837201
The Sun is literally fake news.
>>
>"no" - another researcher claims
>>
>>8837201
>the sun

According to the text the researches aren't claiming what they say in the headline. People who drink diet drinks having shittier health doesn't mean that it's due to diet drinks.
>>
If I drink 5 in a row will I die instantly?
>>
Everything we eat damages us and will ultimately kill us.
>>
Cool and good. Gonna go out and buy a 2 liter Diet Coke later today, anyone else?
>>
>>8837257

This, although there is no good newspaper in the UK imo (bong here)
>>
>>8837201

What they actually found is that people who drink 0-6 diet drinks per day are more likely than those that don't drink diet or sugar-sweetened drinks to have a stroke/develop dementia.

What they didn't do is:

1. Differentiate between artificial sweeteners - risks associated with aspartame probably won't be similar to the risks from stevia, erithritol, etc

2. Control for conditions like diabetes

3. Find any sort of plausible biological mechanism by which this risk is incurred (plus, these chemicals have all been studied to death anyway)

And it's a correctional study, it doesn't show causation.

(The Sun sucks)
>>
>>8837201
damn, im already so far gone, why stop now?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.