[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

al/ck/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 37

File: IMG_0117.png (42KB, 377x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.png
42KB, 377x295px
al/ck/ general
WE'RE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE IN AGONY edition
>>
>>8836623
Kek

Have fun
>>
File: 1489009041738.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489009041738.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
Sort yourself out
>>
anybody here /fit/ al/ck/ ?
>>
What's the best alcoholic beverage to mix with instant coffee?
>>
File: IMG_0169.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
My bedroom is officially so rekt with broken glass and piss/puke that I bailed, threw a single mattress down on my dining room floor and abandoned the bedroom for good. Took out another loan. Using my last one to make repayments on it and I'll sell this house when repayments overwhelm. Then repeat in a smaller place. Idgaf if I end up dying in a caravan.
I chucked a 50 inch monitor, desktop PC with mid range GPU in front of me, have water, piss bowl, supplements and optional snacks on a coffee table to my left, and a wireless keyboard and mouse to my right. All. ALL I do all day every day is wake at random times, drink, watch YouTube, play vidya, oh and occasionally accept supplies delivered to the front door.
Fuck sobriety. I have found heaven on earth. My radiator is 2ft away, I am cosy af and my only obligation is to occasionally empty a bowl of piss. I estimate that I can burn around 100 grand before this is no longer possible, and I'll be dead before I get close.
Ladies and gents, behold. I have found my comfy.
>>
>>8836623
Went Wednesday evening without a drink, and stayed awake till 8 in the morning. The only way I can sleep at night now is to drink and pass out.
>>
>>8836826
>My bedroom is officially so rekt with broken glass and piss/puke that I bailed, threw a single mattress down on my dining room floor and abandoned the bedroom for good.

I don't know why I kek'd so hard at this
>>
Sittin at 4 days sober al/ck/ wish me luck Bros.
>>
>>8836826
Pic of bedroom pls?
>>
>>8836815
rum or whisky
optional: Kahlua
>>
>>8836845
Too scared that someone might recognise it and 'rescue' me. I know people who come here.
If a battalckstation theme does appear though and isn't a total failure, I'll probably contribute regardless. I can always barricade the doors.
>>
>>8836838
Good luck comrade. Hope those withdrawals are backing off, you're past the minefield hyper danger zone.
>>
>>8836826
>piss bowl
What does he mean by this
>>
>>8836889
a bowl that you piss in
>>
>>8836623
Can confirm, currently terminal due to various diseases caused by being a raging alcoholic....

shit's painful as fuck yo

Luckily im dying at my house and my wife supports my addiction and is actually running to the liquor store for me right now
>>
>>8836857
I'll post my dump if you post yours.

Mine is covered in puke, only one piss jug though and innumerable amounts of alcohol bottles
>>
>>8836921
by bowl, you mean an actual bowl and not a bucket or jugg?

Y tho?
>>
>>8836970
post it, do it.... do it
>>
>>8836976
I'm this guy >>8836970

and I will in a couple of hours. My wife checks on me every 5 minutes or so before she goes to bed to make sure I'm not dead; it would make her sad to see me glorifying the lifestyle that is going to leave her a widow
>>
I think I'm steadily slipping into a state of dependence. My work schedule is incredibly fucked up, I get one out of three weeks off. Result of this is that I drink whenever I'm off work, because some weeks a tuesday is friday to me. I try to hide it behind a veneer of simply enjoying fine single malt whiskies and craft beer but I'm constantly searching for reasons to drink. I sure hope I don't fuck my life up.
>>
>>8836981
>I sure hope I don't fuck my life up.

I hate to be one of those faggots, but I've thrown away a 3 million dollar company and after that numerous 100-150k/yr Salarys for booze.....I now live in a $600/month shithole that is covered in months old bodily fluids, holes in the wall and me dying

addiction and being weak minded is a bitch
>>
>>8836987
Doing what. I would like to have money once in my life
>>
>>8836993
I'm a software engineer/architect
>>
>>8836987
Damn dude. Thankfully I only work retail and make about 25k, not much to lose there
>>
>>8837010
I'm about to sound like the biggest faggot ever and I know it, but I grew up dirt poor and was homeless my entire time in college. Worked up to being roughly in the top 1% only to be back at pretty much square one.

I don't have the energy of my youth to crawl back up, so laying down and rotting seems to be the better option
>>
I went 3 days sober and felt great. Of course I got drunk the next 3 nights (including tonight) but progress? I guess?

>>8836826
god I hope I don't get this bad
>>
>>8837015
>so laying down and rotting seems to be the better option
You're literally only thinking like this because you're drunk. Get some help
>>
File: 1492692790794.png (438KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1492692790794.png
438KB, 460x628px
Spent all day today getting over a 4 day bender:

>spent Sunday - Wednesday flat out piss drunk
>drunken youtube
>drunken vidya
>drunken self pity and crying
>4 days of this
>wake up today
>figure it's time for a small break
>laid in bed all day
>nauseous and vomiting
>shit liquid all day
>gas pains and massive farting
>couldn't hold any food down except half a banana, gatorade, and water
>liver and pancreas literally in pain
>head swirling
>finally held down a couple strawberries and a stick of string cheese

Today was hell. At least it was thunderstorming and raining all day, so I opened the window while laying in bed. At least that part was comfy.
>>
>>8836938
How old are you anon? And what diseases?
>>
>>8836938

Are you alive right now?
>>
>>8837029
I've tried, been to detox/rehab 3 times in the past 15 months

I big motivating factor is the tidal wave of random bad things that have happened to me over the past few years completely outside of my control.

My buddy and former boss, who had his his wife and kids killed in a car wreck 8 months ago and parents killed in a freak accident just over a year ago, and also had his house burn down a few months ago after he was diagnosed with lung cancer recently told me, "I never thought I'd meet someone with worse luck than me"

>>8837043
liver disease
renal failure
heart failure

and those were months ago before I just stopped going to the doctor
>>
>>8837043
oh, and im 35

>>8837047
barely
>>
>>8837053

Are you gonna end it yourself if it gets real bad or are you just gonna drink through it and not wake up one day?
>>
Do I even fit in here.

I drink after work as a way to relax and get to sleep. Without booze I dread sleep.

Other than that I could do without.
>>
>>8837058
It depends on the level of pain, I'd prefer to drink through it but will hang myself if necessary

To see if I had the balls to kill myself, I actually had my brother help hang me and cut the rope off my neck once I went unconscious.....blood chokes (NOT air chokes) aren't painful at all it turns out
>>
File: 1462946128745.jpg (95KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462946128745.jpg
95KB, 750x1000px
>>8836826
Ah yes the hikiNEET life. Enjoy those first few beautiful months because you'll be back to misery after that. 2-3 years down the road you'll start doubting your sanity and then a year or so after that you'll stop caring.
Enjoy.
t. going on 7 years here
>>
>>8837040
How do you complete multiple day benders. What are the logistics involved?
>>
>>8837081
Not that guy, but I've literally had 15-20 shots of 80 proof liquor a day (often 25-30) every day for the past 7 years except for three 5-day stints where I was in detox....so that's averaging a 2 year straight hardcore bender w/ no breaks

you literally just have to force yourself to get physically addicted to the point where you will literally die if you don't have a drink due to withdraws.....then it's real fucking easy to keep drinking.

I wake up every morning between 6am-8am and have a shot....then proceed to have a shot every 30-45 mintues until 9ish and go to bed.....from 5-9 I'll usually have 2-3 shots an hour
>>
>>8837064
>Without booze I dread sleep.
Yep
Alcho

Probably worse than a lot of people here, even if you don't drink "as much"

Addiction is based on need
>>
What're some good things to eat to help your guts recover?
I swear I'm just shitting Campbell's Chunky Soup now
>>
>>8837096
oatmeal and not drinking
>>
>>8837099
Well I can do one of those two things

I swear my last shit had undigested greens in it.
>>
>>8837081
Not exactly sure what you're asking but I generally just stock up on booze, usually vodka, and hideaway in the room for four days, watch youtube, play vidya, etc etc...

I have a toilet and a shower in the room for when I need to "go".

I have some snacks in the room, but if I want an actual meal, I'll wait till my roommates go to work during the day that way they dont see what a trainwreck I am.

If I go through my stash of booze, there's a liqour store right across the street to resupply. During the last 4 days, I went through 2 cases of beer and 5 handles of vodka (about 60 shots each, so about 300 shots of vodka over the course of 4 days).

I've been going on these benders for about 8 years. I don't know why I don't die.
>>
>>8837111

>Eating green things in the first place

why?
>>
>>8837122
1) Tastes good
2) Usually makes your shits nice and healthy
>>
>>8837111
Fuck off Ricky C, this thread is for actual alcoholics.

Here's how you know if you belong.

Go 24 hours without a single drink and be completely broke with not a penny to your name. If you wouldn't even consider sucking dick for a pint of vodka, you don't belong here.
>>
>>8837123

Everything green is bland and has no taste
>>
>Sober
>Hungry as fuck
>No way to get either for 6 more hours

delete
>>
>>8837131
American detected.

You get some nice green beans, blanche them, fry up in butter.
10/10
>>
>>8837135

East euro actually
Only good thing is lettuce and only on burgers because it adds texture, not taste
>>
>>8837138
>Only good thing is lettuce and only on burgers because it adds texture, not taste
That's very true

But still wrong about greens
Also
>East Euro
>not a slave to cabbage
>>
>>8837143
Q: How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

A: Zero
>>
>>8837146
Funny joke

But not relevant
Taters are tasty
And so is cabbage

Is there cabbage liquor?
Not even starches probably
>>
>>8836623
>we're all going to die in agony

Lel, no. You don't know cirrhosis at all. My uncle turned yellow, layed on the sofa and kept swilling from a quart of rotgut vodka for a day. Slipped into a coma, hauled to the hospital and died in 2 days. That fucker didn't suffer.

And look at Kerouac. He drinks himself to the point of the typical drunkard death with esophegeal varisces, lays around puking blood and tells his current bitch he doesn't particularly feel good. She hauls him to the hospital. Dead in 2 days.

Lel, you don't die in agony.
>>
>>8837143
>>East Euro
>>not a slave to cabbage

A lot of people are, I can't honestly stand them.
I do love some veggies that aren't green, like carrot or tomato (not even sure that's veg)
But green is suck
>>
>>8837169
If you don't like greens, you need to eat them with more butter

Brussel sprouts with butter are amazing
>>
File: 1487816402171.jpg (54KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
1487816402171.jpg
54KB, 670x377px
>>8837125
>suck a dick for a pint of vodka
What did anon mean by this?
>>
My body is falling apart, I haven't shit right in a year, I have weird discolored spots all over my body, every fucking step I take hurts. Every time I get up, it hurts. If I stretch too much in the morning I aggravate my liver and kidneys and I am in agony. This is a mother fucking nightmare.
>>
>>8837234

He meant that you give fellatio to a guy so he would give you vodka or money to buy vodka
>>
>>8837254
and you have considered this?

Have any of you actually done this? If so please explain your though process, and before and after thoughts..

I'd probably neck myself
>>
>>8837253
Dude.
You gotta stop for a while

It's not worth dying for.
Get "addicted" to something else

Buy a vidya shit and play that obsessively at night for a month or two

But if you're that far gone, you'll get DTs as hell
So maybe some kind of clinic.

Don't kill yourself mate. You still type good.
>>
>>8837267
>and you have considered this?

I haven't
>>
>>8836980
cmonnnn do itt
>>
>>8837295
Its only been 1.5 hours. I'll have it posted w/in 1 hour of this post.
>>
You guys know that perfect level of drunk?
I'm there now.
Ah....

Time to have another drink
>>
>>8837301
This is what ruins alcohol.. you find that sweet spot then thing u know, puking
>>
>>8836826
>>8837073
how do you guys have enough money to survive let alone buy alcohol
>>
File: 1488858144421.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488858144421.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>8836692
I used to be. Was making good progress, doing lots of weights, running 3-5 miles every other day. Eventually starting going into a spiral which led me into drinking. Stopped drinking for a month, got into shape, then when back due to problems. Currently going back to my old routine of lifting and running. Hopefully I can go back to being in shape
>>
>>8836838
Im going on my 3rd day. Hope we can make it bro
>>
>>8836826
How can you afford all this? Are you rich or live off of family money?
>>
>>8837048
>My buddy and former boss, who had his his wife and kids killed in a car wreck 8 months ago and parents killed in a freak accident just over a year ago, and also had his house burn down a few months ago after he was diagnosed with lung cancer recently told me, "I never thought I'd meet someone with worse luck than me"
So what exactly happened to you that was more unlucky than that poor fucker?
>>
File: 1476903265979.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476903265979.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>8836826
This is the kind of shit you can only find on /ck/. I love this board. I hope we win the Babby Cup this month.
>>
File: C7j19wY.jpg (215KB, 894x670px) Image search: [Google]
C7j19wY.jpg
215KB, 894x670px
5 years with a fifth a day chased with a couple beers... now I'm 48 days clean. if I can do it so can the rest of you! it's a rough road but it's possible!
>>
>>8837406
Did you go to detox or do it at home? Did you taper or go cold turkey?

How was the withdraw?
>>
>>8837406
I know I can do it

I'm just so god damned bored
>>
>>8837411
at home cold turkey, not gonna lie withdraw was a bitch, maybe got 2 hours of sleep for the first three days, but having something to do every day ( work and such) helped immensely, instead of being bored and wanting to drink because nothing else to do, thankfully my job is chill enough that I can go on autopilot for a decent portion of my day.
>>
question for true alcoholics

you know you can still turn it around... right?

My dad got 6 DUI's in his 20's and got two felony's one for beating up a cop and another for possession of cocaine

He only did 30 days in jail but he told me the day he decided to stop drinking as when he went to vomit outside his friends car window and thought he lowered the window but ended up projecting all over the window and onto his face/body.

He stopped at 25 and went back to school and ended up starting his own business and having a family and having me.

to this day he is the most successful person I know, and he hasn't had a drop since.

you can be like him too.
>>
>>8837431
someone else already said it, find something else to do instead, work out, build something, art, knit for all I give a fuck... everyone needs a hobby that isn't drinking ffs
>>
>>8837434
I'm on my 4th day of a taper just scaling back 1-2 drinks a day and feel like im going to fucking die wihle still having 13 shots today (80 proof, 50ml/shot) and a hydroxyzine
>>
>>8837439
I'm a little older than that, and without the legal problems, but in the process of turning it around. Glad I'm not the only one, and I hope a couple more can come from this thread!
>>
>>8837444
Jesus dude
13 shots is just a bit less than my binge days

How long have you been going?
>>
>>8837444
I know it sucks now, but it gets better I promise. Good on you mate. and keep up the good work
>>
>>8837458
I'm this guy:>>8837091
>>
>>8837451

good for you man ! Positive attitude > everything
>>
>>8837267
I ran out of money and was a few months late on rent. I just stopped drinking for a whole month. That was back when I wouldn't die from going cold Turkey though. Then I just started giving plasma and using that to buy booze.
>>
>>8837091
>>8837465
Christ dude

I'm glad you're trying to stop
That shit is unsustainable
>>
>>8837466
thanks man! after thinking about quitting for a year I knew that's what it was going to come down to, when I first gave it up it was tough, but now it's great still difficult because the only thing that's stopping me from going out and buying a bottle is me, but that's just it, I've made the conscious decision to stop, so why would I wanna fuck up all that effort? I'm good man
>>
>>8837481

Not the person you're replying to, but I wish you the best man.
>>
>>8837444
If u feel like ur gonna die ur tapering to much. Find the place where you feel ok. Then taper from there once every 3 days..
>>
>>8837117
Fuck dude. I cant even drink that much and I just came off my 4 day bender. Wasnt as bad as recovering for me as it was for you though since I didn't drink much.
What's your job if you don't mind me asking? And what country? Just curios
>>
File: IMG_2035.jpg (190KB, 574x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2035.jpg
190KB, 574x1024px
This isn't a degenerate thread, right? How's everyone's night going? I'm chasing my 100 proof Smirnoff with tap water and listening to Sturgill Simpson.
>tfw no gf
Fuck you, I've been good the last four months.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 190x265px
>tfw you successfully fought off urges to relapse by reminding yourself of it being Hitler's birthday and not wanting to dishonor him by succumbing to the despair of alcoholism

Feels good man.
>>
>>8837465
>>8837444
dude
listen to the other guy, you're tapering too fast
you've built up this massive tolerance of 30 40% alc shots a day over the course of 7 (seven) fucking years, and you expect your body to de-addict itself in only 2-4 weeks?
>>
At what age did you seriously start drinking?
>>
>>8838110
around 18 or so
I didn't have a drink until then and discovered I have the wonderful ability to intake very large amounts of vodka then when I turned 21 it was all downhill
girlfriend broke up with me, gramma died, I could buy alck whenever I wanted, failed most of my classes
its a little better now. I fly off the handle every now and then, like this weekend
>>
>tfw too intelligent to not become an alcoholic

You'd have to be a dumbass to not realize how much better alcohol makes everything and not want that all the time. feels good being smart
>>
>>8838201
I know you're fucking around but thats kind of true
>>
Turning point for me was when I realised having a drink in the morning made a hangover go away, and then drinking slowly throughout the day made me feel pretty good. I am now at the point where I only feel normal if I have been drinking.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>8837926
/pol/ pls go. al/ck/ is adult-only.
>>
Two nights ago, got so fucked I fought with gf. Last night, got so fucked I started pissing over the side of bed. Gf is mad and leaving. Where's the vodka
>>
Wake up drink

y do i do this?
>>
>>8838704
The last place you'd expect it. I usually hide my shit from myself in the dumbest places so my drunk self wont find it
>>
>>8838634
>/pol/ pls go. al/ck/ is adult-only.

Leddit pls continue seeking instant gratification that will shave off years of your life while denigrating those who have escaped the same prison you now fester in
>>
>>8838793

cuz it feels good, man
>>
Found a bottle of makers mark outside the bar next door to my job. Should I do it boys?
>>
>>8838110
Started at 18. Started seriously drinking at 20, I felt the addiction for the first time at 23. I'm 27 now and still drink, but not as much to feel the full on withdrawal hells of a few years ago. Seriously considering sobering up completely soon, but that's what they always say. I know I'm in a position to actually be able to do it though.
>>
>drank a 750ml of booze last monday/tuesday
>continued drinking through the week
>finally bought weed on Saturday
>been high since Saturday afternoon
>even bought a beer yesterday, decided to save it for tonight
>feel great, shits are good, only need a 22 oz of beer on friday to be comfy

Weed > Booze if you can find it.
>>
>>8838280

> and then drinking slowly throughout the day made me feel pretty good.

ye the shitty part at least for me is after about 6-8 hours of drinking I start feeling shitty and tired. But if I can endure feeling shitty and tired for about 1-2 hours as well as eating I start feeling better again (all while I stay drinking the whole time of course)
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (40KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
40KB, 700x394px
Who here /liquidlunchfriday/?
>>
>>8836815
Vodka. Coffee martini.
>>
>>8836826
>I estimate that I can burn around 100 grand
How
>>
>>8836623
>WE'RE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE IN AGONY
Can it be tomorrow?
>>
I have posted this on the old thread, I'm reposting for other potential answers.

So Im 2 monthes dry, but I still have to deal with a codeine addiction.
Anyone here successfully completed an opiate taper? Any advice welcome. CT is not an option because I want to keep my job.
>>
>>8839228

thats tough senpai. i used alcohol to quit oxy, then weed to quit alcohol, then coffee to quit weed, then jacking off excessively to quit coffee. it was a strange cycle but it worked
>>
>>8836826
Smirnoff bro is that you?
>>
>>8836876
What is roughly the odds of getting a stroke or something while going through withdrawals? I can't even so much as drink anymore without having a giant vein popping out of my head two days later.
>>
>>8836981
You work in investment banking don't you
>>
>>8839235
How long did you taper?

Unfortunately I can't use boose anymore.
>>
>>8839228
Just taper lower your dose to be ok once every 3 days. Just do it. Don't overthink
>>
been sick the past few days so I convinced myself to buy some gin to fight it off. or at the very least help me sleep.
>>
>>8839244

didn't taper at all. i cold turkey'd around a 150mg a day. first 3 days were brutal. I drank close to a 750ml of rum every day from morning to night and still felt like a large hole was missing from my soul the entire time.
>>
>>8839273
My problem is Ive beginned tapering last week: I don't have nasty withdrawals but I feel exhausted and uncomfortable. And at this rythm I'll need 6 monthes. These are 6 monthes of complete apathy
>>
File: IMG_7958.jpg (157KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7958.jpg
157KB, 900x585px
>>8836623
Due to my fleg I felt compelled to post here.
>TFW haven't had Jameson in 6 months
>>
Anyone get pain in their right side/back after hard drinking?
Also, What do you guys spend a week on alcohol?
>>
I'm an officer in a county jail and I see people like you guys come in and have to go through alcohol withdrawal. I feel for you lads that try to quit.
>>
>>8839321
How much are you taking to just feel ok?
>>
>>8838110
21, when I didn't have to rely on my roommates/friends for a pull.
>>
>>8839389
20 pills a day
>>
>>8839371
What happens when you have a guy in county picked up for something minor and starts going through alcohol withdraw

That is my biggest fear because if I go 24 hours without drinking if I happened to go to jail for something minor, I'd die due to my blood pressuer issues mixed w/ withdrawing
>>
>>8839371
I've never been in trouble with the law but imagining withdrawaling in a jail cell is my fucking nightmare. Also if it was in one of those cells with other dudes in there with you, holy shit.
>>
>>8836623
Sitting on my floor in front of my laptop eating pistachios and drinking angostura bitters.
>>
File: 1472983756121317436.jpg (476KB, 1280x1725px) Image search: [Google]
1472983756121317436.jpg
476KB, 1280x1725px
bought a liter of jim beam and some red bulls, gonna get smashed like an absolute drunkard whole night playing cs:go and shitposting on 4chan till i finish the bottle

wish you a comfy evening too lads
>>
>>8839371
Whats the worst uve seen? How do u guys deal with it
>>8839418
Omg dude. How do u even have that much.. u do not need that much to just feel ok. You can prob drop that to 10. Lol

And even if 20. Cut down 1/2 pill every 3 days.. and its gonna take a while..

But 20 is stupid.
>>
Is Vat 69 any good? Not really a whiskey fan, but I'm feeling a weird urge to get some.
>>
Just smoked a bowl and four shots of yukon jack deep, bout to pop open the growler and level through Mists of Pandaria.
>>
Just went on a bender. Had 6 today but i'm not drunk. I have really bad diarreah. why does that happen? I can't drink for days in a row without shitting my pants. It sucks.
>>
Jesus, im lucky i'm alchohol intolerant

one beer (350ml) and im shitfaced for 15 mins then im ok again.
See, I lack the enzyme that digets alchohol, so it lingers in my blood and my brain gets soaked in it.

Docs say its impossible for me to be an alch
>>
>>8839561
colon/stomach cancer
>>
>>8839569
>>8839569
Oh shit my dad died from that so I have the genetics for it. I'm only 27 though
>>
>>8839575
You're fucked.

Stop ingesting alcohol.
>>
>>8836826
I'd deliver food to your door just to see your miserable face suffer long enough.

Take care Anon.
>>
>>8839562
My sister gets shitfaced on one beer too. I'm jealous. Takes me 12.
>>
>>8839578
Are you sure it's not just IBS or something? I think I'm too young to die of cancer.
>>
>>8839602
Cancer doesn't give a fuck what you think
>>
>>8839534
yes, especially for the price

at least in my country, you can easily find if for like 5 euros(700ml)

this and Old Smugler are my favorite whiskeys when im on a budget
>>
>>8839602
It's probably that, but seriously stop drinking or at least slow down. Was your dad an alcoholic?
>>
File: children-with-cancer.jpg (1MB, 1658x1106px) Image search: [Google]
children-with-cancer.jpg
1MB, 1658x1106px
>>8839602
>I think I'm too young to die of cancer.

alri dude
>>
>>8839627
stomach cancer is rare under 50. Different cancer affect different people.

>>8839626
No he never drank because his dad and his brothers were all alchys. He worked with dangerous chemicals in the petroleum business and that's how we think he got it. He smoked cigarettes though. So do I. My grandpa had lung cancer too.
>>
>>8839650
You should lie low on the smokes as well.
>>
>Got hooked on Bayonetta for hours
>Wanted to go buy booze
>Alcohol sale ends in 5 mins

God damn it these laws are fucking shit
>>
>>8839693
Yeah limited availability makes me crave it so much more.
>>
how does this shit even happen

like the first time you taste whisky, vodka, shit like that you know it's bad for you just by how fucking nasty the stuff is

how do you get to the point you need it every day or you'll die?
>>
>>8836826
what the fuck man
>>
File: 1422044438266.jpg (27KB, 333x286px) Image search: [Google]
1422044438266.jpg
27KB, 333x286px
>>8839744
Life's so shit its easier to either face it drunk or avoid it by getting so smashed you don't remember most of it.
>>8837774
Watching british Skins because no one watsn to play vidya with me anymore, while drinking smirnoff vodka mixed with cider. Pretty good stuff, and the series is good as well.
>>
>>8839849
what vidya do you play senpai
>>
Where can I get Buffalo Trace in Paris?
>>
>>8839905
outside the shariah zone, probably
>>
What's a good and commonly available gold tequila?
>>
how do you beat that unability to eat anything after you've binged for a couple days and had nothing but liquor?
I can't seem to keep anything down and all food sounds disgusting
>>
File: rgn894894.jpg (19KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
rgn894894.jpg
19KB, 597x600px
What is your favorite alcoholic beverage, al/ck/, and why is it wine?

>merlot masterrace
>>
>>8839965
Just have to do the best you can. It's a fucking nightmare, but eating really, really will make you feel significantly better.
>>
>>8839905
>Buffalo Trace
https://www.amazon.fr/Buffalo-Trace-Live-in-Morrisons/dp/B00CAIZZMI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492805599&sr=8-1&keywords=Buffalo+Trace
42€ with delivery (I have Amazon prime "free delivery", may be more expensive for you unless you take the free trial month.)
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/offer-listing/B005IZX04A/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new
55€ (single barrel)

You can try finding the sites of the resellers, prices are usually the same but you may have special offers.

>>8839965
Force yourself. Once you have something in your stomach it'll be easier.
I usually eat yogurts or breakfast biscuits. It's that or terrible pains.

>>8839943
Could you take a picture of the tequila section of your local supermarket? That'll help us tell you what tequilas are available at your local supermarket.
>>
>>8839884
Mostly old Blizzard games like Warcraft III and LoL, a few rpgs like Witcher series and Gothic now and then.
>>
>>8839966
>merlot

Fucking yuck.
>>
>>8840004
>take a picture
I'm not at home for the next few days, but I'll take the picture and ask again then.
>>
>>8839966
Probably vodka, but I do enjoy an expensive whisper from time to time.
>>
>>8840012
>LoL
ew

im in if you are up for some drunk Dota tho
>>
>>8839744
I enjoyed whiskey my first time. Not so much anymore.
>>
>>8840013
How about a nice cabernet?
>>
File: silly.gif (675KB, 303x282px) Image search: [Google]
silly.gif
675KB, 303x282px
>>8840024
>Doto
I'll pass senpai
>>
>>8839943
Espolon is pretty tasty. Only ever had blanco though so can't comment on the reposado
>>
I miss my car.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTasc6acz6c
No moralfags please. Heard it all before.
>>
>>8836623
I usually just don't eat and drink a lot of water.
>>
>feel absolutely nothing
>haven't drank in 3 weeks
>want to drink
>want to sleep the next 2 weeks or so away
>nothing is interesting at all
>>
alcohol sucks. seriously. i'm so fucking ill.
>>
>>8840059
DUI is a hard toll huh? :^)
>>
File: IMG_0173.jpg (71KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.jpg
71KB, 720x540px
>>8840355
Drink more and you won't care, and too long thereafter you'll be kil, and that means no more problems.
>>
>>8836623
If I have 3/4 beers a night am I an alc?
>>
>>8840389
No.
The answer is almost unequivocally and positively no, even by medical recommendations for "safe" consumption.
>>
>>8840276
I miss being able to sleep for 12 hours straight like when I was younger. It's one of the things that I miss the most really is being able to stay asleep for more than a handful of hours.
>>
>>8839561
Don't believe the morons telling you you have stomach cancer, you've most likely got IBS
>>
>>8840398
i don't end up sleeping, i just end up staring at the ceiling either thinking nothing or pontificating on how many people who've been a part of my life have wronged me

i can't even vidya, i just want something to feel like it's worth doing and it feels like drinking is the only thing that'll lead to me feeling that way about anything right now

i was fine for weeks but today is just the deepest nothing i've felt in a long time
>>
>>8840389
yes
you're at the babby stage but you'll build up a tolerance if you drink til drunk instead of just drinking for a buzz or lower
and if you run into some life problems and binge a couple times instead of having the willpower to stop then you'll ramp up your usage and end up like some of the guys here whose bodies are literally disintegrating
>>
>>8839905

Vote Le Pen!
>>
SMIRNOFF BRO IS DEAD

LONG LIVE SMIRNOFF BRO
>>
I smell like urine but I'm too hungover to shower. I haven't showered in a month.
>>
File: 23rb23rf.jpg (10KB, 166x174px) Image search: [Google]
23rb23rf.jpg
10KB, 166x174px
>>8840472
you doin ok there buddy
>>
>>8840457
did he like hang himself or did his liver conk out?

anyway im feeling pretty good, been sober abot 5 days, withdrawals weren't too bad cause i only drank for 3 days on my last bender. But it's spring here and everyone is drinking everywhere. I'm just pigging out on little caesers deep dish and dr peppr and ice cream sandwiches while i play vidya every day and am fat as a hog but oh well im not drinking.
>>
>>8837774
>Sturgill Simpson

my man
>>
>>8840485
pigging out on little caesars is probably healthier in the long run anyways
>>
File: 1366397118625.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1366397118625.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
Am I the only one who is shocked by the lack of completely unintelligible drunk posts on 4chan? I browse all the time ,and I know there are plenty of alcoholics who post drunk, but I dont think I have ever seen someone just shit out a complete mess of a post.
>>
>>8840510
well this is an al/ck/ general we know how to hold our booze
>>
>>8840520
Well I meant on 4chan in general.
>>
>>8840491
yea it has all your food groups
meat
grain
fruit
veg
dairy
>>
>>8840485
Stay strong bro you're doin great
>>
>>8840510
captcha probably filters out most of those posts
i've seen this one guy who used to post weird rambling stream of consciousness type posts here on /ck/, not sure if he's still around
>>
>>8840578
You mean rambling old guy
>>
>>8837774
Does chasing it with water help you not wake up hungover?
>>
>>8840602
>does hydrating yourself prevent dehydration which is one of the main symptoms of a hangover
>>
>>8840585
yea that guy. didn't people used to call him ORG for short?

>>8840613
i thought hangover was a symptom of dehydration
>>
Inlaws are staying with us for the next 8 days.

Typically I have 10 beers a day - a few at lunch as well if it's a long day. They judge me if they see 2 touch my lips.

Getting reassigned to the basement where there is no fridge or bathroom.
>>
>>8840647
time to into hard liquor
>>
File: soon.png (783KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
783KB, 1100x700px
>>8839760
>>
>>8840667
you may be right - but I'm trying to keep off of that. Shit gets really bad when I'm on that.

I'm already at 15mg+ of Melatonin a night to taper down from a 12 pack each night. And they're loud, in your face odl, yankee-italians.
>>
>>8839423
They're stuck in there withdrawing. We don't do early release for withdraw.
>>8839503
Worst I saw was a guy that started withdrawing 2 hours after he got here. He didn't eat that night because he flushed his food down the toilet because "it was saying it was hungry"
All we can do is give them Valium and cold water.
>>8839462
For withdraw they have to stay in holding up front for observation. Which means no TV no newspaper nothing. Sometimes they're in the multi person cell.
>>
>>8840647
lol is your wife making you go to the basement or would you rather just not deal with them? Maybe bring a cooler downstairs for the beers?
>>
>>8837926
Yesterday I didn't drink, smoke, look at porn, fap, consume pork, or do anything degenerate in remembrance of Hitler
>>
File: Rustic-Angled-Ranch-House-Plans.jpg (152KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
Rustic-Angled-Ranch-House-Plans.jpg
152KB, 1024x681px
>>8840701
We have a tiny 2 'bedroom', 1.5 bath house (pic pretty related).

They get our bed and we get to go to the basement to a mattress that's no better than concrete.

Everyone can hear everything. Every shit, piss, and conversation.

I do have an empty kegerator in the basement that I can fill with cider, but I'm a pisser and would need to walk past 'their' bedroom 3-4 times a night. The wife is chill, but not piss jug chill.
>>
>>8840700
Last time you assholes had me in a cell you didn't even provide toilet paper, so I shat in my boxers and used the elastic to fire it at the camera in my cell. 19 mins later, after 17 hours in a cell withdrawing, I was on my way to a cosy hospital bed... which I instantly left to go home and get drunk. I fucking loathe police custody. Made sure to hit every panic alarm on the way out of the station to be as disruptive as possible.
>>
>>8840704
Seriously, go back to your containment board, you look like a total dick anywhere else.
>>
File: Lala11.jpg (314KB, 1027x722px) Image search: [Google]
Lala11.jpg
314KB, 1027x722px
What are you drinking?
Also what are you listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GnefvKWxZU
>>
>>8840717
Nah that's not how my jail operators.
We give toilet paper in every cell and you get a phone to make calls to the outside (on your own dime) and a shower every morning.
We've got a pretty good facility though and I've heard horror stories about other counties
>>
>>8840725
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arEOmQ_JpAw
Listening to this and drinking some h20
>>
>>8840730
The only time I was in jail there was no bed or anything, just a drain in the floor and a tap toilet combo. No TP you had to bang on the door and scream to get a tiny piece of it. It wasn't enough to wipe everything. No soap either.
>>
>>8840725
Vodka. Obviously.
And anything by Sarah Blackwood. Nom. She's a recovering alchie to, as illustrated by these learned lyrics
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8Kq7a2JBM
>>
>>8840715
why even let them in the house at that point
>>
>>8840738
What the fuck desu. You get a concrete slab you out your matt on (everyone gets their own mat for sanitation) and a toilet with a water fountain.
Feel free to leave them a bad Facebook review I guess.
>>
Relapsed.
Being drunk is living.
Sobriety is surviving.
I'm never going to try to stop again.
>>
What is a decent and widely available in the US cider?
>>
>>8836980
Wow you sound like a selfish person.
>>
>>8840724
Not even that guy but just fuck off forever. Seriously if you don't like any of that shit just fuck off of 4chan and kill yourself dude, fuck you.
>>
>>8840741
They live 3 states away and coming in to see their baby daughter while they house shop. Worst part is they love going out for dinner then play cards or dominos until 9. Really cuts into 5 hours of my drinking.

>>8840740
Here's my banjo playing I recorded today
https://youtu.be/rDjS551-NLI
>>
>>8837155
>>cirrhosis is an easy death

Know how I know you're lying?
>>
>>8840824
No, he's right. This is not the place for teenage angst or Hitler worship. Shoo.
>>
>>8837173
Or stop steaming/microwaving shit and just broil it.
>>
>>8840510
That's because a lot of truly alcoholic people can't get that shithoused because of insane tolerance. I mean if you were really alcohol and seriously typed out insane garbage you're like either dying or just extremely suicidal or are significantly psychically damaged on a physical level with your brain.
>>
>>8840827
sounds like a nightmare

all things considered i'm pretty glad my gf and i are essentially estranged from our families and can't have kids... really makes the abject poverty a little more bearable
>>
>>8840833
I'm not worshipping Hitler, I just don't understand how you can really be that sensitive about it if you really are on 4chan and have been.
>>
>>8840827
>banjo
That's really cool, thanks man. I'm from England so hardly a redneck, but there's something so nice about the banjo. I wish I could stay sober long enough to learn to play.
>>
>>8839214
Jesus. You cunts telling me you can't hold a steady job and drink by yourself at lunch? Well I'm sure I'll be fucked soon enough, my boss today was like come here I'll show you, and I could only hold my breathe for so long. Fuck kind of software company doesn't keep beer on tap in the office anyway?
>>
File: IMG_20170421_175026.jpg (4MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_175026.jpg
4MB, 4048x3036px
>>8839966
To quote Anchorman, "I love scotch. Scotch, scotchy scotch"

I can really go for any moderately drinkable scotch, though my favorites at the moment are Ardbeg Corryvreckan and Talisker Distiller's Edition. Today I got the Corryvreckan and a bottle of Glenmorangie Bacalta, which, while not very peaty, is still an exceptionally drinkable dram.
>>
>>8840839
I feel like a dick for not being hospitable and don't want them to shell out $1500 for a hotel. It's just a pain and not enough house for 4 people with totally different lifestyles. At least they're old.

>>8840852
It's the only thing that's fun any more. I drink and play at night to blow off steam from the day.

Trying to play more during my lunch break - I love crawling into my Jeep in the parking lot with a sandwich and cooler of beer, but afraid the homeless will break in while I leave.
>>
>>8840870
i get that, being hospitable is nice... just seems like a one-way street where you're saving them money and headaches but they feel within their right to impose their own morality on you for the privilege, yknow?
>>
>>8840802
Downeast isn't terrible for mass produced canned stuff. I just find their "original blend" really uninspiring though. Pretty much just tastes like fermented apple juice. West County Cider makes some really good blends, but it's more expensive. Not sure how widely available these are, as I live in New England.
>>
>>8840879
fo sho brother, fo sho. Feels good to vent - don't really have anywhere else. Cheers.
>>
>>8840802
DIY for like $0.20/bottle http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=14860

This has been getting me drunk for 6 years. I served this at my wedding and everyone got shitfaced. Great foray into wine and beer making if you want. Can easily be done in recycled gallon jugs too.
>>
>>8840854
you're supposed to do stimulants like amphetamines in a tech job not depressants you fool
>>
>>8840902
Not him, but I was sober for 3 days and nearly lost my job.

90% of tech jobs are bs data entry where you both spoon feed and kiss ass from old, illiterate, and non techy savy supervisors.
>>
>>8840912
Hey, I do that, too, and I'm not even in the stratum of "tech jobs". I do this shit in a hospital. There's literally *no* glamour in that. At least in a tech job you get to say "I work in a technology firm". There is a reason my go-to for social lubricant has a 57.1% abv
>>
>>8840940
I used to be a paramedic, I know the feeling. At the end of the day you can lie to yourself and say, 'wow! I made a difference!', but deep down inside, you know it's all bullshit.
>>
>>8840902
[spoiler]tech[/spoiler]nically you're supposed to microdose entheogens or psychedelics, but that's more for software dev than tech in general
>>
>>8840955
I've heard that being a paramedic sucks ass but desu it seems like the type of job you can be kind of proud of. It's not like your in a warehouse job.
>>
>>8840955
Ex-fucking-actly. On weekends I work the desk in the OR, so I do *kinda* make a difference, but Mondays and Fridays I'm literally just putting in numbers that other people put in before I got there, and would put in if I left. I've been contemplating bringing a flask in with me to work just to get through the day.
>>
>>8840958
I did private service and it was the best and worst job.

I did nothing that someone else wouldn't have done had I not been there. Mainly it was chucking old ladies to dialysis or appts so a doc (or even dentist!) could glance at them, or break my back to take welfare queens to the hospital to drain the system.

Nurses make twice as much, yet for $16/hr, I drove unrestrained in the back flying through traffic, dealt with suicidal fools on the streets, and was the chief on scene who took sole responsibility for things. Never again.
>>
who else here 'miss her so much'?
>>
On day 5 of my taper from 1.5 Liters of whiskey a day

Looks like I will end the day with 550ml of whiskey, this is fucking hell, but not as bad as I thought it'd be
>>
>>8840985
If by "her" you mean the peace, quiet, and tranquility of being single, then yeah, I miss her dearly.
>>
>>8840992
that rate sounds more like room temp turkey
>>
>>8841023
Yeah, def not doing cold turkey; tried that a couple of times befoer and almost literally died
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (453KB, 1024x596px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
453KB, 1024x596px
>>8840994
Laughed.
Not me. 5 years and can't get over her.
>>8840457
Alive for now. Dyin' in muh dining room. Still lurk. Still love al/ck/. Turns out it's hard to climb 20ft and clear all branches required for the descent. Besides, I've decided I like drinking too much to consider any alternatives.

Hope you're all well.
Always lurking.
>>
>>8841027
as long as you're alive my man
don't try to rush it,
>>
>>8841033
>5 years and can't get over her.

I will never understand how someone can be such a little bitch and have oneitis this bad. This level of obsession should seriously be considered a mental disorder
>>
File: 1464828195244.jpg (23KB, 409x310px) Image search: [Google]
1464828195244.jpg
23KB, 409x310px
>>8837122
>>8837135
>>8837138

I know this is b8 but the southerner in my is raging but also feeling bad for you retards.

I drink every day, I can't sleep if I don't. I still hold down an ok job and have a decent future lined up if I don't die early or some shit. Still, part of me really wants to quit but I know I can't and never will.
>>
>>8837481
Love these stories, best wishes
>>
File: 1447972590045.jpg (159KB, 860x522px) Image search: [Google]
1447972590045.jpg
159KB, 860x522px
>>8841040
depends on the people honestly

some people are just pathetic creatures who latch on to the figurative first girl to suck their figurative dick

other people find and subsequently lose a person who fits them in every conceivable human way and uplifts every part of their life for the time they're together
>>
>>8841135
this is the gayest post i've read all month
>>
>>8840724
Second. This shit is old and played out.
>>
>>8841176
The anime certainly doesn't help.
>>
File: 1489586793149.png (1MB, 859x1507px) Image search: [Google]
1489586793149.png
1MB, 859x1507px
>>8841176
makes sense as i'm probably the gayest person who frequents al/ck/
>>
File: skeleton-running.gif (126KB, 151x200px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-running.gif
126KB, 151x200px
At an AA meeting

80 days sober and I feel alive again

Stop before it's too late
>>
>>8841224
>tfw level 3
>>
>>8841238
>Stop before it's too late
no
>>
File: 1492784303855.jpg (42KB, 720x743px) Image search: [Google]
1492784303855.jpg
42KB, 720x743px
>>8841238
fuck off

Just filled a squirt gun up with piss, gonna spray all over my roommates shit.
>>
>>8841307
one would think the penis is a good enough delivery system to do that
>>
>>8841307
Just pee on your own things you man baby.
>>
hangovers/withdrawals are the worst. Why do I put myself through this? And then when I feel better it starts all over again...
>>
>>8841367
That's the worst part. Once you start feeling better the anxiety kicks in full tilt and you want to kill your brain and thoughts with more alcohol.
>>
21 years old. Just consumed my first notable amount of alcohol in my life and I just feel light-headed. What's the point?
>>
>>8841387
Count yourself as lucky.
>>
>>8841387
Sucking dick 4 a vodka.

Lurk moar m8
>>
>>8841415
I've been afraid of trying alcohol because I imagined I could easily become dependent on it, so I guess this is a good thing since I feel no better than usual
>>
File: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEee.jpg (229KB, 1109x715px) Image search: [Google]
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEee.jpg
229KB, 1109x715px
>>8841033
glad to see you're still with us, brother

I actually think about you when I'm not on 4chan sometimes. I know you're doing good but I hope you feel alright right now

heres some tunes for everybody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnLLR4QwEPY
>>
>>8841443
I know you're not doing good* sorry
>>
>>8840764
Being drunk is dying not fast enough. Being sober is dying too slow.

>>8837173
If you need butter on your vegetables to eat them, your vegetables sucks, or you cook them like an ass. Or your parents failed at giving you a palate, but it's not too late to acquire one.

>>8840836
Shakes arrive before crazy thoughts (for me at least), so delirium rambling would be too mistyped to be readable.

>>8841033
I told you it was a shit suicide method. Glad you're still around.
It's a weird feeling when alcohol make you consider suicide, but alcohol is what make you stay alive.

>>8841040
Let's say a normal person need 5 months to get over it, that's 20 weeks. A normal person is sober most of the time, 6 days a week (they're mostly sober during the day when they drink in the evening).
120 days of sober mourning to get over it.
An alkie is drunk morning to night, cumulating maybe half a day per week of vague lucidity to analyse his situation. To get to 120 days he'll need 240 weeks, close to 5 years.
>>
>>8841386
I'm going to quit for good this time. Wish me luck.

That is the millionth time I've said that though.
>>
>>8841461
time is relative man
death will take us all soon enough
>>
Purposefully didn't go buy a new handle of Vodka today. Now I'm actually eating dinner for once. I have 3 nice beers to try to taper with if I have to. This is gonna be rough.
>>
>>8841551
I feel you. I have like half a bottle of vodker for tonight but tomorrow is going to me a fucking nightmare, I haven't properly drank any water or had food for the last like 3 days
>>
>>8836826
You don't have a bathroom?
>>
Had a serious infection that I could have died to. 2 weeks in hospital, possibly another 3 to go. Stay safe anons. Also was on day three of withdrawal and the first night I thought people were trying to kidnap me into a cult and tried attacking a peace officer and escaping the hospital.
>>
I feel embarrassed for saying this, but I'm drunk off four ice House beers.
>>
>>8841703
low tolerance just means that getting shitfaced won't break the bank
it's great
>>
>>8841238
Failed at aa, because my sponsor wanted me to go to 3 meetings a day. I walked out of a meeting like a autist one day and continue to drink. AA isn't a fix all to alcoholism
>>
>>8841721
seriously, I wish I had a low tolerance fuck
>>
>>8841721
It's funny that I have a low tolerance because I've been drinking since I was 18 and still get drunk easily
>>
>>8841727
>3 metings a day
jesus, aa is supposed to help you, not drive you further into alcoholism. don't do everything your sponsor tells you, just because they are your sponsor. you aren't there to please them. you are supposed to help youself by doing what works for you. meetings should help, not hurt... but when they are done to the extreme like that, they obviously didn't help you mcuh
>>
>>8841737
you know why AA drives me mad? Those people in there still consider themselves alcoholics even though they've been sober for years. its not going to help if you keep calling yourself an alcoholic thats just a relapse waiting to happen
>>
>>8841743
i think they call themselves "dry alcoholics" because they need a constant reminder for themselves that if they even take one drink, it'll inevitably lead back to full blown alcoholism. if they don't refer to themselves as alcoholic, than it think that would be closer to a relapse waiting to happen. they try not to forget what got them to aa meetings in the first place. its alcoholics anonymous, not "meet with a group of friends who like to bullshit for an hour every night"
>>
>>8841743
Eaxctly. The AA meetings I use to go to made everyone introduce themselves saying " hello my name is anon and I'm a alcoholic". Is like that at all AA meetings
>>
>>8841737
>don't do everything your sponsor tells you

Yeah, I have to second that. Be really careful about sponsors. The same as any group of people, there are some serious fucking predators in there waiting to take advantage of people when they are at their lowest point. In fact, I'd go so far as to say fuck all in terms of sponsors. Just work the program as you want. It's your deal, not theirs.
>>
Whats the most you ever drank in a single night?
>>
>>8841792
I have no idea.
>>
>>8841792
Not a ton. Probably about 25 units and that took some cocaine to keep me up.
>>
I wish I had a girl to fuck REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Who /virgin/ here?
>>
>>8841760
Yeppers. Remember that back in Dr. Bob's day, there were no sponsors. In fact, you could work the steps without meetings if that was your thing (or need, for those who were/are physically isolated or otherwise unable to attend meetings).

Keep things in perspective and work the steps (or don't - I'm certainly not going to tell anyone what to do, and there are a lot of people who have gotten sober without strict AA).
>>
>>8841792
2/3 of a 26er of fireball in the span of about 5 hours
>>
>>8841832
I'd have thrown up from the taste. one of the bars I go to gives them out as free shots or for 50 cents and I regret it ever time.
>>
>>8841832
five hours for a fifth? are you crazy nigga?
>>
>>8840940
>57.1%
What is it?
>>
nope
>>
>>8841809
Ayy
>>
>>8841853
it was the worst two hours of vomiting followed by massive hangover of my life, plus i was like 19

>>8841852
i still drink it occasionally, it's like liquid cinnamon hearts
>>
>>8841193
>This shit is old and played out.

U mad that you're both brainwashed by Jews AND pimping yourself out to alcohol, while I am motivated by the ideals of National Socialism (but more importantly the preservation of European peoples worldwide) to such a degree that I am actively improving my life?

U mad that I'm no longer pickling my brain in self-pity, whereas you have to play hall monitor and whine about anons in between drinking your life-ruining swill?

You're well on your way to making your body, mind, and soul prematurely old and played out, fuccboi
>>
File: 1414982393731.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1414982393731.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>8841896
cringe
>>
>>8841896
>being so empty that you brag in an alcoholic thread on 4chan that you aren't an alcoholic
>>
>>8841809
me
I re-entered virgindom about 4 months ago
after about a month of no sex you become a virgin again
>>
>>8841904
>being so empty that you brag in an alcoholic thread on 4chan that you aren't an alcoholic

I came here to share that Hitler's birthday prevented me from having a relapse. Others whined and told me to leave, and I responded in kind. Basically, I want to encourage everyone to have a transcendent reason to quit drinking. I gave mine. You might want to blow your rape whistle at your monitor over the fact I think this way, but the point is that it works. And I'm not bragging I'm not an alcoholic, I am one, yet my beliefs prevented me from relapsing.

>>8841901

You sure you're not just having liver pains bro? :^)
>>
File: 1491810316013.jpg (52KB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
1491810316013.jpg
52KB, 410x396px
>>8841919
>>
>>8841936
DUDE SEIG HAIL 14/88 UNCLE HITLER DINDU NUFFIN LMAO
>>
>>8841033
Smirnoff bro! Happy to see you.
>>
been on a binge but also smoking a lot of weed so I have this weird mix of nauseousness and munchies
>>
Not al/ck/ but figure here's where the experts are

What's the best whiskey/vodka for drinking straight? I.e. it goes down without burning at all. I had some great scotch at my cousins a few months back and it was like nectar. I could drink shots in a row and it would go down like I was drinking water, even though it was 45% I think. Can't for the life of me remember what it is.
>>
And also, does anyone else think Bells tastes like cheap smoked bacon?
>>
>>8842298
Just going what I know from friends, costco sells vodka and whiskey for pretty cheap, and even though its cheap they're pretty good alcohol. Kirkland is a good vodka, pretty much smirnoff tier
>>
>>8841919
>after about a month of no sex you become a virgin again
A year maybe, not a month.
>>
>>8842298
>I could drink shots in a row and it would go down like I was drinking water, even though it was 45% I think.
You already had a few drinks, that's the secret. Start with good booze, continue with the cheap one.
>>
>>8841795
Pretty much this. The most I can remember is drinking a 60 pounder of rum as youngster.
>>
>>8841792
140 units, but it was over 24hrs, I ate two large meals and threw up several times in the process.
>>
>>8842298
bottom shelf canadian blended whiskey
i promise
>>
File: 1455078341942.jpg (4KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
1455078341942.jpg
4KB, 199x254px
>Get quite drunk
>Go to sleep
>Wake up at 5 am to my brother flashing his penis in front of me
>Go get a glass of water with lemon juice
>Drink like it's nectar
>Go back to sleep
>No hangover
Wow, that wasn't hard.
>>
>>8842982
>Wow, that wasn't hard.
maybe you should have given him a handy then
>>
Have you ever become friends with a bartender?
>>
>>8843291
Only with the cute ones.
>>
Why do people not like vermouth in their martinis? Is it some kind of masculinity thing?
>>
>>8843770
vermouth tastes like ass and martinis are pretentious
>>
File: baffling.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
baffling.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>get super drunk last night, only remember parts
>cooked up some bomb diggity italian sausage red sauce and pasta
>woke up this morning to a well cleaned and oiled cast iron
#blessed
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.