[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys keep tea bags from bursting in the microwave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

How do you guys keep tea bags from bursting in the microwave? When I make tea, I put the bags in the cup and microwave it on high for 3 minutes, but around 5-10% of the time, one of the bags ruptures, and I have to strain out the mess.
>>
>>8834582
i will help you out

don't microwave your teabags.
>>
Bing bong blimey and all that rubbish ya can't microwave tea or tha queen might rip her nickerbocker!

You must buy a new appliances for this one singular use or you're a wanker m80!
>>
Really don't understand people who don't have a jug. There's no quicker way to get a couple litres of boiling water.
>>
File: moonshine-jug-YgjRYu-clipart.jpg (239KB, 1054x1300px) Image search: [Google]
moonshine-jug-YgjRYu-clipart.jpg
239KB, 1054x1300px
>>8834634
The fools. Why doesn't the queen pass a law making jugs (pic related) manditory?
>>
Dumbest bait thread I've seen today
>>
>>8834625

or how about just putting the tea bag in AFTER you microwave the water

big if true
>>
>>8834647
>>8834646
Oh I'm not op. No idea why his tea bags burst I just get hot water from my kureg or however it's spelled
>>
>>8834625
Dude, a stove top kettle is less than ten bucks, and hot water has tons of applications.
>>
>>8834657
A sauce pan boils water too and I already own one faggit
>>
File: IMG_1756.jpg (47KB, 540x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1756.jpg
47KB, 540x294px
>>8834625
>You must buy a new appliance

... a stove?
>>
Okay, not sure about OP, but what is ACTUALLY so bad about microwaving tea? Does it actually change the taste, or is it just looked down upon due to snobbery/aesthetic preference/tradition?
>>
>>8834671
>being actually retarded

Teach me how to shuggy duggy
>>
>>8834679
Why would you ever need to microwave tea??? Even if you insist on using the microwave to heat your water instead of much better readily available options, why have the teabag in the water in the microwave? Just microwave the water and put the teabag in when it's up to temp.
>>
>>8834708
Presumably so that the tea is ready sooner.

As long as it doesn't have an effect on the taste, it doesn't make much of a difference, does it?
>>
>>8834679
It heats water unevenly, and if you're leaving the teabag in the whole time, you're probably oversteeping the tea too.
>>
>>8834717
>around 5-10% of the time, one of the bags ruptures
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.