[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your recipe infographs ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: reddit soup.jpg (69KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
reddit soup.jpg
69KB, 700x700px
Post your recipe infographs ITT
>>
>>8834248
Why go though all that trouble when I can just throw my soup in an old cottage cheese container and stick it in the freezer?
>>
>>8834248
>cut cups

Or just wait ten seconds and give it a slight squeeze, the soup will pop right out.
>>
I'd like to stick the type of person who makes this in a room with an environmentalist mouth breather. Think of the wasted cups just so you can have individual portions.

Here's an idea, if the soup is only for you, don't make gallons of it.
>>
>>8834581
>going through all the trouble of making soup and not making some to freeze

Does your mommy still make your soup or something?
>>
>>8834598
Never reply to my posts again
>>
>>8834248
or don't freeze it and just make soup base?
>>
>>8834613
Make me, gaylord. Gonna call your mommy on me?
>>
>>8834622
My mom died in 2008 during a missionary trip to Angola, asshole. Kill yourself pieces of shit like you don't deserve to live if good people like her have to die. I hope you fuckin ROT in hell
>>
>>8834248
Think you're missing a step there, bud.
>>
>>8834627
>christian advising people to kill themselves

I'll meet you in hell and we can go for soup.

Which has been frozen.

In large quantities.
>>
>>8834627
>makes up a story
Yeah, too bad every asshole knew that faggot in high school who pulled this shit after a yo momma joke. Even without being anonymous, because at least they had balls.
>>
>>8834667
I'm not a redditor like you so I don't feel the need to namefag, she died of Tse Tse fly disease by the way faggot. I hope you two get assraped with knives in Hell for eternity
>>
>>8834687
>everybody who makes fun of me is a redditor
Nice faggotry, anon. And for the record, he didn't reply again, I did. As a joke. You're the one who went full-on tryhard edgelord like you use your mom as a excuse to yell at people in your normal life like a faggot who thinks he's the only one who's lost someone. Go fuck yourself, you're not a special snowflake, we've all lost people.
>>
>>8834581
Or freeze it in bags or tupperware, and not fucking going through 10 cups just to throw away.
>>
you need to put a stick man talking about skyrim for me to approve of your infographic
>>
>>8834627
>missionary trip
I'm sure she would have tripped doing doggy style too
>>
>>8834248
nah oxidized fats make stale soup disgusting,
and for the price of veggies teared apart with ice crystals, the staleness is still here.
2/10

better freeze freshly shredded carrot, bell peppers for saving time with soups
>>
or just make patties, pelmenis and such and freeze for a week or two ahead, and don't fuck with vitamins in the veg at all
>>
>>8834888
>freezing fucks with vitamins
Lmao
>>
>>8834687
please dont cut yourself with all of that edge
>>
>>8834687
>missionary converting the unwashed heathen in darkest africa from their stick worshipping to the west's brand of stick worshipping
>Tse Tse fly disease kills her

Looks like their mode of stick worshipping has more mojo.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.