[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this place any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
Better than Subway or Jersey Mikes?
>>
>>8833966

jersey mikes for cold subs, firehouse for hot subs. the meatball, steamer, and brisket sandwiches are god-tier
>>
Meme restaurant. They don't even serve cold sandwiches. Sub restaurants should always at least give you the option of cold.
>>
>>8833966
Literally everywhere is better than Subway
>>
>>8833991
Fuck yes the brisket and cheddar sandwich is incredible. Used to get this large with extra meat, extra cheese, and extra sauce and then demolish after a few bong loads. Inb4 fatty. Lost a ton of weight when I quit smoking because of shit like this.
>>
I prefer my sandwiches to be made by the sandwich artists at my local Subway
>>
File: 1HZYhbv.png (23KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1HZYhbv.png
23KB, 264x320px
>>8833966
They scare me

I tried walking in to try one out, but all the employees yelled some stupid thing and made me kinda scared

I left and had a panic attack because of it, I can't stand having a lot of people attack me like that
>>
>>8834145

I'm sure all they said was " welcome to firehouse"
>>
>>8834276
He's autistic, it's amazing he even left the house.
>>
File: IMG_0924.jpg (35KB, 510x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.jpg
35KB, 510x530px
>The fucking assortment of different hot sauces that every firehouse has
>>
>>8833966
if you like hot subs, firehouse is the fucking tops (in terms of chainshit, that is)
if you prefer cold subs, good fucking luck
>>
Jersey mikes is the real deal
>>
>>8834094
Same. I support union sandwich artists

MAGA
>>
Their marketing team keeps spamming ck with threads as if nobody could tell why there's suddenly a new one everyday about the same place.
>>
Its good for a nationwide store
>>
>>8834280
>everything is autism

Cool. I do eat food and drink water. Too bad I'm so autistic I can't go to the store and buy it. It's a wonder I can stay alive, being a moron and all.
>>
File: autism cure.png (1MB, 1182x956px) Image search: [Google]
autism cure.png
1MB, 1182x956px
>>8835207
>leaving a restaurant because they welcomed you, as they are required to do by their management, because you are hypersensitive to loud noises
Sounds exactly like autism.
>It's a wonder I can stay alive, being a moron and all.

I agree, I'm glad you're admitting it.
>>
whatever you do now dont eat jimmy johns or subway too expensvie for bland unsatisfying food
>>
>>8836977

I tried Jimmy John's. They are indeed quick, but man that food is average at best.
>>
>>8833966
I used to work there. It's ok. Everything arrived to us fresh except the chili, which was kept frozen until we needed it. And yeah, we all had to shout at customers when they came in.
Also, maybe it was just my location, but everyone I workes with was an ex-con or a criminal of some sort.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.