[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please make your selection, /ck/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: but choose wisely.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
but choose wisely.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Please make your selection, /ck/.
>>
is that a stack of sliced provolone
>>
>>8832783

Yeah but wouldn't you rather have one of those logs?
>>
>>8832765
One round, one square, and one oval, please
>>
File: idliketospeaktoyourmanager.jpg (36KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
idliketospeaktoyourmanager.jpg
36KB, 480x270px
wtf, is that ibeing used for serving the public or being used as some sort of ghetto refrigerator "in the back"....um no...
>>
the tomato/orange please
>>
>>8832765
I prefer kraft single with ROUND bolagna
>>
>>8832765
1lb hot capicola
>>
>>8832865
which one is the capicola?
>>
>>8832765
No scrapple? No thanks
>>
>>8832959
The one next to the gabagool
>>
>>8832765
For me it's the block of salami.
>>
>ayyyy di boopi di boppy!
>two pound a' da gabagoo anna pounda da pink brick
>and agimmie da hot dog what's looks ta been soakin in a tuppahweah
>how's ya motha
>>
>>8834084

... I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. What IS that thing in the bucket?
>>
>>8835039
A pickled sausage of some kind? I'd never heard of having anything like that on a sandwich, though.
>>
Give me a surprise from the darkened mystery shelf.
>>
>>8834084
>that'll be four hundred dollars please
>>
>>8835282
there's some truly weird-looking shit there
>>
>>8832796

If you moved tons of sandwiches in a given day, how else, exactly, would you store meat hunks that you had to take out and slice up every other minute?
>>
>>8836975

GAME, SET AND MATCH, MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>8836236
if you know what I mean *wink* *wink*
>>
Wouldn't the stack of cheese slices dry out?
>>
i would ask for some genona salami but id be concerned with why nothing is covered by plastic or wax paper or anything and just sitting on some little fisher price plates...and why there is deli meat in a tub of water.
>>
>>8836975
>>8838387
you should still leave it covered by something when you put it back in the display case. ive worked in a deli, the stuff you are slicing non stop is fine, but as soon as you dont have a line of customers, youd still cover it. Im sure this little deli isnt non stop slicing all of that meat. the cheese is probably fine to leave out for a little while, but not slices like that, it should be in a bag. Is this in some 3rd world country?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.