[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >Decide to try firehouse subs >walk inside >all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (53KB, 960x589px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 960x589px
>be me
>Decide to try firehouse subs
>walk inside
>all of the employees behind the counter say "welcome to firehouse subs" directly at me
>leave and have panic attack

Does anybody else get bothered by that

Fuck firehouse subs
>>
Please stop being being such a sperg. Jesus Christ I can't even imagine how shit your life probably is
>>
>>8831711
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8831711
Firehouse subs is good, I'm glad they scare the autists out
>>
>>8831716
>stop being a sperg
You stop being a human.
>>
>>8831816
>>8831721
>>8831716

FUCK YOU I'M not autistic
>>
>>8831885
Congratulations on making such a shitty thread
>>
WELCOME TO MOES!
>>
>>8831885
I said hi to some guy and he just freaked and left, lol
>>
>>8831885
That's exactly what an autist would say though.
>>
>>8831711
There's a multiple site BBQ restaurant in KC owned by a nignog and staffed exclusively by them and when you walk in they literally scream, "Ha, may Ah h'ep you'se?"
>>
>>8831711
Worked there briefly. It was one person's job to say "10-4" to the rest of the employees three seconds before a customer walked in, so you had to count to three then say that dumb "welcome to Firehouse!" phrase.

I hate places that do those group greetings. As an employee it's annoying and as a customer it doesn't make me feel welcome.
>>
>>8831711
One time I walked into a mccalisters and felt like everyone was staring at me so I said to my friend "what the hell is everyone looking at." I thought it was quiet but later he said everyone heard and started staring at me

Lol...
>>
File: 1486103748101.gif (261KB, 150x107px) Image search: [Google]
1486103748101.gif
261KB, 150x107px
>>8832699
Yeah fuck huddles. They used to make us do them at Jewel. They were fucking bullshit. The store manager would basically berate all the departments for not having high enough CSI scores (right near the entrance in plain view of the customers), except he'd try to make it all "encouraging" and "motivational" by saying quotes and making us clap.
Arggghhhhh
>>
File: 1492269754073.jpg (54KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1492269754073.jpg
54KB, 597x597px
>>8831711
>go into sushi restaurant
>staff shouts "irashaimase!"
>instinctively reply "douitashimashite!"
>"wow anon, where did you learn Japanese?"
>Sweat profusely
>>
File: th (36).jpg (10KB, 268x232px) Image search: [Google]
th (36).jpg
10KB, 268x232px
>>8833651
>>
>>8832439
Wha? I live in KC. What you talking about willis?

Anyway, speaking of KC there is a firehouse subs in ward pkwy mall and any time you walk in that entrance you are hit by an overwhelming onion gas cloud.

0/10 would not firehouse subs
>>
>>8831711
It's a eugenic conspiracy to make all the worst autists starve to death
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.