[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Product shilling thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: DSC04160.jpg (56KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04160.jpg
56KB, 540x540px
What foods/products/websites/whatevers have you bought and use regularly in cooking/culinary shit?

I found a retailer/website which sells nuts and nut pastes to most small supermarkets and companies in the UK and discovered that I needed cashew nut butter and almond paste in my life.

2 tablespoons of almond butter makes 1-2 litres of almond milk in 3 minutes, and you can add vanilla or anything you want. Also makes great baked goods and great for thickening sauces.

Cashew nut and macadamia butter tastes really close to nutella just on its own, particularly cashew which is similar to hazelnut flavour. I'm using coconut oil and sugar and cocoa powder to create super faggy nutella with them

Also Erythritol- basically zero cal sugar. I'm diabetic and cutting so it's pure bliss. Only drama is it's ridiculously expensive
>>
>>8831707
Subscribed.
Make a vlog next time as well.
>>
>>8831707
2 tablespoons of almond butter makes 1-2 litres of almond milk in 3 minutes

How does that work? Just put it in a blender with some water?
>>
>>8831851

I would assume so. You don't even need the almond butter. You can just put almonds in water directly into the blender.
>>
File: 1462950931853.jpg (101KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
1462950931853.jpg
101KB, 600x472px
you could just probably make them yourselves, but cinnamon raisin is my fav.
>>
>>8831851
Yeah, blender with water. I add a dash of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of xantham, maybe some vanilla

>>8831858
You can also make your own almond/other nut butters this way, but it takes longer and if you have a crap blender you'll get crap results without added oil
>>
File: msg-red-cup.jpg (35KB, 680x380px) Image search: [Google]
msg-red-cup.jpg
35KB, 680x380px
MSG. Ridiculously cheap and better than salt in terms of sodium by intake and it helps you spot retards who listen to blog science

Also

>MSG
>Brown sugar
>Garlic
>Oyster sauce
>Rice vinegar
>Sesame seed oil

How to become a Chinese chef with 6 ingredients
>>
File: yasss main.png (50KB, 175x134px) Image search: [Google]
yasss main.png
50KB, 175x134px
>>8831707
>>
>>8831941

MSG muddles flavors and is a cheap shortcut to just learning how to season properly. It's fine for shitty Chinese food but I would never cook with it if I was making food for someone other than a stoned/drunk slob.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>8832009
>>
>>8832074
10/10
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.