[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweeteners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sips.jpg (119KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
sips.jpg
119KB, 960x960px
Are sweeteners (particularly aspartame) actually bad for you or is it just a meme? I consume a lot of artificially sweetened (''''diet'''') drinks like coke. Am I really going to die?
If I consumed the full sugar equivalent to what I drink I'd have developed diabetes a long time a go.
Is this just meme science???
>>
>>8831335
>Am I really going to die?
Yes. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Sooner, as in, before you procreate.
>>
Aspartame has been proven to give people cancer

They had lab tests but big-Cola refuses to let you know the truth
>>
>>8831417
You can say stuff like that without evidence, but don't expect anyone worth a damn to listen to you.
>>
>>8831451
Big-4chan is concealing the truth about CANCEROUS ASPARTAME once again.

Hiro, I knew you were in with the illuminati and the bilderbergs!
>>
>>8831417
[citation needed]
>>
>>8831451
Aspartame really is bad. Seriously.

You really are going to die, but whether it's due to aspartame consumption remains to be seen. You shouldn't be consuming that much soda whether it's corn syrup, real sugar, aspartame or stevia. You have the right, in Murca at least, to gorge yourself to death, but that doesn't mean you should.
>>
>>8831335
>meme = untrue
Do you actually believe this?
>>
>>8831335
stop drinking soda all goddamn day every day and the aspartame won't matter.

now here's the real fucking conspiracy, pic related is only negligibly less caloric than table sugar, but the serving size is reduced so that they can legally say it is zero calorie.
>>
>>8831335
Don't drink that shit.

Pretty sure it contributed to my massive panic attacks out of no where. Shit literally feels like your dying. I can get panic attacks thinking about panic attacks, they suck so damn bad.

Well, that and some chest pains caused by a separated shoulder and an abrasive, almost abusive father.

So whatever, I'm not a cop, do what you want.
>>
>>8831622
Supposed to be pic of tic tacs?
>>
File: 323823.png (388KB, 633x265px) Image search: [Google]
323823.png
388KB, 633x265px
>>8831582
>that doesn't mean you should

Tell me why I shouldn't. Oh, do go on...
>>
Drink happy, die young OP
>>
File: kxMWsgm.jpg (429KB, 936x1285px) Image search: [Google]
kxMWsgm.jpg
429KB, 936x1285px
It's just a meme. There were two studies published in the last 15 years which showed a non causal link between non sugar alcohol sweeteners and intake of sweet foods which every blog post since has turned into "eating sweeteners makes you want sweet foods"

Other than that there's no direct nor indirect reason to consider sweeteners as bad, especially when compared against sugars
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.