[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are food trucks popular in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: DSC_9237.jpg (885KB, 1250x830px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9237.jpg
885KB, 1250x830px
Are food trucks popular in your country?
>>
>>8831016
They aren't
>>
>>8831016
Yeah, but it depends on the area.
>>
File: Preston.jpg (357KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Preston.jpg
357KB, 1600x1200px
We have this thing.
>>
>>8831016
I'll never be able to make food in one of those. Being a reverse manlet is suffering.
>>
Only fresh fish trucks are popular.
>>
>>8831111
nice quads

to answer OP's question, no
>>
>>8831016
There's a really good one that parks next to my work. It has four Michelin tires
>>
>>8831016
They would be if our city wasn't shitty and would just allow them already.
>>
>>8831016
We have some festivals but the are not allowed to be on the street all the time. (Netherlands) From the smaller festivals we have I did really like some of the food and it wasn't even that over priced. Just get all kinds of small snacks instead of the big meals and it will be quite enjoyable for an acceptable price.
>>
>>8831016
Yeah, they're pretty popular here in Texas. They're mainly at parks and city events like parades and festivals.
>>
Stopped by a bbq truck today. It was pretty good, the tri tip was a bit dry but still delicious. It was on a sandwich with smoked cheddar and chipotle aioli.
Only thing missing was something vinegary/acidic to go with it.

Co worker got brisket nachos. The brisket was fucking amazing, nachos were a terrible base to waste it on.
>>
>>8832344
Top kek.
>>
>>8831016
No, we have a functional economy & restaurant inspection system.
>>
Sausages
>>
>>8831111
>reverse manlet
it's called lanklet, bro
>>
>upper central midwest
>food trucks

no
>>
>>8832344
sensible chuckle.jpg
>>
File: donerkebab.jpg (925KB, 2004x1340px) Image search: [Google]
donerkebab.jpg
925KB, 2004x1340px
>>8832999
lower central midwest here. in the past few years we have gotten a shit load of new food trucks. we even have a festival every friday for food trucks.
pic related best one
>>
what would you get here
>>
>>8833640
The Jerk or the Tony.
>>
I live in Portland, OR. Not only are food trucks popular, it almost seems like people from Portland don't want to eat any food unless it's sold out of a vehicle.
>>
>>8831016
Show us the upskirt pics you took
>>
>>8833640
The fight club in a pita
>>
I live in LA.
Tons of hipster food trucks and the generic mexican food trucks everywhere.
though you dont see the generic food trucks that often anymore.
>>
>>8833764
Thought that was a bus at first.
Just gave me an idea. Create a food truck out of an old school bus and sell burritos.
Call it the burrito bus.
>>
>>8832344
Did you make a thread for this joke? If not well done.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.