[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KFC with Tabasco sauce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: tabasco.jpg (15KB, 245x359px) Image search: [Google]
tabasco.jpg
15KB, 245x359px
KFC Australia now does KFC chicken marinated in Tabasco sauce. Does /ck/ think this would taste good? Also have any of you anons tried it yet or plan to try it?
>>
>>8829478
>Does /ck/ think this would taste good?
Considering Tabasco sauce is just vinegar and red food coloring, no, I can't imagine it will.
>>
>>8829694
i thought it was meant to be spicy and pepper too?
>>
>>8829694
I hate the stuff too, you're not alone.
Franks is worse though.
>>
File: 20170419_121144.jpg (558KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170419_121144.jpg
558KB, 2048x1152px
Don't talk to me or my son ever again
It didn't really taste that good tbqh
>>
It's literally only three ingredients: distilled vinegar, red pepper, and salt
>>
Fuck this condensed garbage water of a condiment and fuck you op
>>
>>8829755
And they take literal years to age it.
How did they fuck the stuff up so bad after all the effort? Barrel aging too?
>>
>>8829478
>wanting tabasco

Enjoy your tastbuds being burnt off and no flavor to taste.

Host sauce fags are all the same
>>
>>8829747
so regular kfc chicken is still GOAT?

>>8829755
>>8829765
why age anything other than alcohol or cheese

>>8829761
kek, thanks buddy

>>8829766
I've actually never had tabasco before, I like sriracha so I think I'd like it.
>>
>>8829789
because the guy that came up with the recipe was a bit crazy in the head.
>>
File: 1490305238424.jpg (9KB, 302x259px) Image search: [Google]
1490305238424.jpg
9KB, 302x259px
>>8829747
>"Shower in a can" manspray

I don't know which is worse... the weeb Axe or the gentrified hot sauce.
>>
>>8829789
Tabasco and Sriracha are nothing alike. Tabasco just tastes like tangy vinegar and salt.
>>
>>8829835
The last time someone sprayed it near me, thinking asthma was "ha ha funny," I had a seizure and went to the hospital.
You have to be extremely naive to coat yourself in poppy and ether and suck it into your lungs all day. He'll die, no worries.
>>
I love Tabasco sauce but this sounds absolutely disgusting.

Tabasco sauce is NOT a marinade. It's 90% vinegar and if you soak chicken in vinegar you get crap. No doubt they just made a spicy marinade and slapped the Tabasco name on it for sponsorship, but I don't want any of the dumb bitches on /ck/ to actually think marinading food in a quart of Tabasco is a good idea.
>>
File: original-hot-sauce-1.png (125KB, 153x518px) Image search: [Google]
original-hot-sauce-1.png
125KB, 153x518px
>>8829478
>KFC
>Australia

Okay. Nigger American here, hot sauce is one of the best condiments for fried chicken. It should be delicious. Pic slightly related...
>>
>>8829958
why do so many African Americans like fried chicken? I wonder if its a 'genetic' thing for enjoying the food or if its more so based on a cultural thing. Perhaps its just a stereotype
>>
>>8829974
are you telling me that you don't like fried chicken, you fucking freak?
>>
>>8829974
Oh lord. I could tell you to google it, but I won't.
>>
>>8830006
don't respond to this subhuman who doesn't even like fried chicken as if he could understand human language
>>
>>8829958
When I was in Atlanta, the restaurants I went to had this. I want to go back to Atlanta just for some more fried chicken.
>>
>>8830061
Everyone in Louisiana buys this by the case. So good. Esp with red beans or chili.
>>
>>8829878
And Sriracha tastes like spicy ketchup what's your point?
>>
>>8830099
It was really good. It reminds me of Mexican hot sauces like Cholula or Valentina, where it's got enough of a kick, but it's more about letting you taste the chilies rather than just "HURRR MORE CAPSAICIN, FUCK FLAVOR."
>>
>>8830108
Exactly, it's not a flaming hot, hot sauce but has enough flavor and heat that I can cook with it.
>>
>>8829994
i like fried chicken you goose
>>
okay I tried this, tastes alright. literally just imagine dipping KFC chicken in tabasco and there you go
>>
File: tabasco-spicy-chocolate.jpg (44KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
tabasco-spicy-chocolate.jpg
44KB, 300x360px
>>8829478
Tabasco is average, but I wish they'd bring it to New Zealand anyway. I like novelty foods and it's how a lot of fast food restaurants make extra money.
>>
>>8830616
is the breading still original recipe or is it just crunchy
>>
literally the only thing worth eating at kfc is wicked wings
>>
>>8829958
>>8829974
Honestly I've never understood why black americans get stereotyped as loving fried chicken. Absolutely everybody loves fried chicken.

In my life, I'd stereotype asians as loving fried chicken the most. Although I'm australian and have only ever traveled through asia, so don't have much experience with americans. They must just eat it really often I guess?
>>
>>8830810
its in between crunchy and original recipe. sometimes I find original recipe skin kinda soggy but this was like a perfect crunch without it being too thick of a crunch
>>
JUST
>>
>>8829478
why are australians so based and muscular, yet also elite and starch?
>>
>>8830106
You realize Sriracha is loaded with a shit ton of sugar in comparison to most sauces that are made from just vinegar, right? If you think they all taste the same you're actually retarded.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.