[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a little too plump for the a simple female chump who I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: drink_gallery1.45b6c66bcf9d.jpg (201KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
drink_gallery1.45b6c66bcf9d.jpg
201KB, 1120x630px
I am a little too plump for the a simple female chump who I'd love to hump but am currently stumped. Am considering disregarding my taste buds in hopes of losing weight. Is soylent my lord and savior? If you have experience with this drink, which flavor to go for? I was thinking nectar or original.
>>
Based on what you just wrote, losing weight isn't going to help you with women at all
>>
>>8829351
M'lady
>>
Buy a 32 box or a 72 box.

Drink one for breakfast and one for dinner. Eat whatever you want for lunch. Get into a good exercise routine too.

I drank soylent for about 2 weeks with no exercise, and replaced it as 1 or 2 meals per day. I lost about 5lb with no effort. So if you really want to get a big supply and exercise, you'll be fine.
>>
>>8829342
Eat less instead of trying to find "healthy" alternatives. You're not going to lose weight until you stop being a fat fuck mentally
>>8829351
Also this
>>
>>8829342
Girls like a plump guy for cuddling
>>
>>8829342

>I am a little too plump for the a simple female chump who I'd love to hump but am currently stumped.
Might be a bit more than just being "plump", OP.
Might wanna look into fixing that autism as well.

Just eat nothing but meat, water, black coffee, and cheese. And If you feel hungry just chug a shit ton of water. I lost 80lbs that way.
Also consider exercise, it will help speed things up and actually make you look ok once the weight is gone.
>>
>>8829342
>he thinks Soylent will help him lose weight

no

Go to /fit/ and ask them how to cook calorie-light dishes that won't you feel hunger pangs.
>>
>>8829360
How's the taste? I keep reading on Amazon reviews that it tastes like the milk after a bowl of cereal? Which kind of cereal tho? Exercise routine in check already and I'll probably eat a leafy lunch with chicken then. Will be adding whey protein shake as well for additional protein.
>>
>>8829342
>I am a little too plump for the a simple female chump who I'd love to hump but am currently stumped
Holy fuck, kill yourself
>>
>>8829398
Thought /ck/ needed the laughs as everyone is so edgy nowadays...
>>
>>8829342
How is this company even still in business when the factory had horrid cleanliness conditions and the drink gave people diarrhea?
>>
>>8829640
Maybe thats why the case of nectar i drank tasted like fucking lysol
>>
Just eat less holy shit
>>
>>8829342
I know you're just kidding around, but apparently if you are serious about a quick drop in weight, it seems like these ketofags are on to something. It's pretty obvious many of them lose weight in the short term, rather quickly too. I suspect the jury is still out on long term practicality of it, however.
>>
>>8829342
Nothing wrong with this poat. You are all edgelords
>>
>>8829342
OP whatever you do don't run. bike or swim.
>>
File: killurselflol.jpg (12KB, 250x145px) Image search: [Google]
killurselflol.jpg
12KB, 250x145px
>>8829673
For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.
>>
File: 1490929039295.png (138KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
1490929039295.png
138KB, 257x257px
eat less
>>
>>8829342
There is no "magical anti-calorie food." You cant "eat yourself thin."

Stop looking for a quick fix and just do what you know you need to.
>>
Start jogging.
>>
>>8829673
honestly laughed at this
>>
File: pure-wate.jpg (17KB, 216x571px) Image search: [Google]
pure-wate.jpg
17KB, 216x571px
>>8829342
Don't waste your money on this shit. Water is the magic liquid you are looking for.
>>
>>8829365
no
>>
>>8829342
try the green one, it will surprise you
>>
>>8829365
Sorry, that is a myth fast food chains made up.
Just like most guys don't like fat girls, most girls don't like fat guys.
>>
>>8829640
Because numales are the dumbest consumers on the planet?
>>
>>8829342
Fuck Trump
>>
>Poisoning yourself with soy products
enjoy your high estrogen levels
>>
>>8829342
>being the quirky fat guy
We all know you have crippling depression, it's just sad to pretend
>>
File: 1486586153685.png (39KB, 303x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486586153685.png
39KB, 303x225px
>bars still aren't back
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.