[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much protein do you guys usually eat? Pic related is lunch for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0719.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0719.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
How much protein do you guys usually eat? Pic related is lunch for me
>>
I drink a cup of semen a day.
>>
6'0 238
Im cutting at like 1900 cals right now so on the high end, im getting like 140g protein
>>
>>8827170
Why do you feel the need to post shit like this? Are you unable to contribute to the discussion like a normal person? Jeez, I don't mean to single you out or anything, but people like you are what bring down the atmosphere on boards like /ck/. Contribute something relevant or just don't say anything at all.
>>
>>8827182
You asked how much protein I usually eat, I replied.

Fucking faggot.
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>8827182
You seem triggered
>>
>>8827182
Maybe he didn't like your gay ass thinly disguised /fit /thread.
>>
>>8827182
good job faggot, you managed to out-gay a poster who drinks a cup of semen a day
>>
>>8827170
you're not OP
>>
>>8827182
You're on the wrong website
>>
>>8827158
lol ham

ham good
>>
about 120g a day
>>
>>8827182
This is the norm with this site unfortunately. Ironically the parasites that spend their waking time here Dont find themselves cancerous, as you can see by the triggered faggots who responded to you, but claim anything except their own echo chamber cancerous
>>
holy sodium op
>>
>>8827182
you're in the wrong neighborhood motherfucker
>>
>>8827182
>>8827182
>>>8827170
>Why do you feel the need to post shit like this? Are you unable to contribute to the discussion like a normal person? Jizz, I don't mean to single you out or anything, but people like you are what bring down the atmosphere on boards like /ck/. Contribute something relevant or just don't say anything at all.
>>
>>8827490
>>8827490
>>8827490
>>8827490
>>
>>8827218
kek
>>
>>8827182
You get used to it. Those posts are in every thread. They don't even register in my brain anymore. I see a combination of letters, but there is no processing activity happening in my brain.

It's essentially as if you sat a chimpanzee in front of a keyboard everyday. Eventually, they would probably type that meaningless combination of letters.
>>
>>8827170

fbp

>>8827158

if you mean meat, usually just two fairly thick slices (equivalent to 4 thin slices) of salami in my daily sandwich.
>>
>>8828084

It's essentially as if you sat a chimpanzee in front of a keyboard. Essentially.
>>
>>8827182
>t. allergic to semen
>>
>>8827158
I've taken to drying semen and using it in a powdered form, as creamer in coffee/tea, seasoning for all manner of foods; I'll even just wet a finger and stick it in the semen pouch and put a dab on the tongue throughout the day. It's the best way I've found to protein load before getting to the gym, and if you're doing it right, you get to watch your lift bros jerk off and deposit their loads in a cup.
>>
>>8827182
Hey OP, >>8827170 here just wanted to say good job on derailing your own thread, if you ignored my post no one would have cared too much and you would get to partake in a shitty /fit/-tier thread.
But I guess butthurt feminine faggots like you get too insulted by simple shitposts that you need to cry like a big fat baby, at least I got some laughs out of the semen posts in this thread.

/ck/ is great.
>>
>>8827170
Did you get your daily dose yet anon?
>>
>>8831051
Of course I did, I take my protein very seriously.
>>
>>8827158
man, you guys in /ck/ come up with more clever and clever ways, day after day, of coming out of the closet as being a faggot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.