[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recycling human beings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0304.jpg (28KB, 529x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0304.jpg
28KB, 529x278px
Real talk, /ck/. Would you be willing to support recycling our dying older population into consumable food products if it came to that extreme? Or would you be okay to embrace a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle?
We all know it's inevitable that as the human population rises and resources become more and more valuable and competitive that we may face this very real situation.
Pls debate
>>
I've always said we should eat the retarded
>>
cannibalism will spread incurable and untreatable prion diseases and kill the fuck out of a lot of people.
>>
>>8825546
Are you the same guy who was rambling about white supremacy and hitting on the vegan girl in the vegan thread?
>>
>>8825546
>Simple as kill all non-whites
>kill all non-whites
>simple
You think killing the majority of the world is easy? You think no one will intervene in your genocide? What kind of a dumbfuck idea is this and what is it doing outside of /pol/ anyway
>>
>>8825512
For me, it is the mcHuman. The best eco-friendly sandwich
>>
>>8825571
Yeah

We gotta form, like, an Illuminandos to do it discreetly

A sample from all the food gore thread mainstays should be able to be configured into a suitable plague to ensure sufficient depopulation
>>
File: 1467343171550.jpg (9KB, 238x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467343171550.jpg
9KB, 238x300px
>>8825546
>WHY CAN'T YOU LIBTARDS JUST BE REASONABLE AND EAT THE BROWN PEOPLE
>>
>>8825546
This is good in theory, but non-whites aren't kosher.
>>
>>8825546
So what your saying is that we should respond to them being bigoted and and xenophobic by being more bigoted and more xenophobic?
>>
>>8825709
>I know guys, we'll start a charity!
*hops and claps*
>Call it "Hugs for ISIS"
*drinks flavored martini*
>We can go to these towns and meet these children and show them how to accept everyone!
*kisses boyfriend*
>>
>>8825512
Cormac McCarthy, in, "The Road," asserted there would be a higher order that didn't participate in cannabalism even after a major apocalypse where foodstuffs were rare. Seems odd to say morality will outweigh hunger. I'm certainly skeptical.
>>
>>8825653
lol it's really coincidental how you authority-worshiping losers always think the solutions to the world's problems are really simple and just involve ignoring historically unprecedented crimes against humanity. You're unappreciated in your time, you geopolitical wunderkind.

Anyway OP, yeah, I'd eat naturally deceased people if it came down to it. By any reasonable ethical standard it's more acceptable than eating slaughtered animals, which I do every day right now anyway. But if things got that bad, I do think I'd go veeg rather than trying to find new ways to sate my addiction to meat.

Honestly, cutting out (or at least drastically cutting down on) meat as a society would be a great way to prevent this problem in the first place. But most of us are just not very responsible or good people, myself included.
>>
>>8825749
I don't know how it happened in The Road, but I'd suppose any "higher order" would presumably have access to enough resources that they didn't have to cannibalize (what else would make them higher than everyone else, anyway?). It could then work in their interest to demonize cannibalization, knowing that the lower classes will have to engage in it and their self-hatred will help cement the social order.
>>
>>8825778
>alternative resources

He postulated that they would scavenge foodstuffs, primarily canned goods. You're correct in that he set up a distinctive tribal structure based on those that engaged in cannabalism and those that did not. The hokey thing about it was he gave the ones that refused cannibalism a moral superiority, which in a world where all life is dead except for humans seems too simplistic.
>>
>>8825820
>The hokey thing about it was he gave the ones that refused cannibalism a moral superiority, which in a world where all life is dead except for humans seems too simplistic.
Not at all. It seems clear to me that in lean times, people hew even more closely to some kind of moral code. It gives them both an explanation for the chaotic misfortune they see around them and rules that make them think they can control it.
>>
File: Fuck all of this.webm (329KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck all of this.webm
329KB, 500x276px
>>8825724
Why do you press enter twice after every sentence?
>>
>>8825724
>>8825546
>reddit spacing

fucking sick of /pol/ attracting all the edgy normies
>>
>>8825546
Quality bait friend, here's your (you).
>>
Actually, as technology improves and as developing populations reach the level of success that triggers a birth rate collapse, feeding everyone will just keep getting easier and easier.
>>
>>8825546
Sure, I'm on board with that, but wouldn't it be better to process them to fertilizer while we're at it? Gotta think of the environment.
>>
I'd rather go veg than eat dead old people.
>>
>>8825902
>feeding everyone will just keep getting easier and easier
no, it won't
Soil depletes
fertilizer and other chemicals cumulate
bees and other useful insects die
Gmo destroys everything else
>>
>>8825533

>you are what you eat
>retards wanting to eat retards

I guess I see no problem here
>>
In Redditch, there's a leisure centre kept warm by the heat produced burning human bodies.

I think that's a better move than eating geriatrics.
>>
I'll eat anything as long as it's delicious and won't make me sick
>>
>>8825709

They're not going to suddenly stop being bigoted and xenophobic. And while you're out on the street corner giving away flowers in the name of tolerance they're stealing another truck to plough trough a busy city center and sending money back home for more bullets. While you're teaching your children to be accepting of all cultures and that hate speech deserves punishment, they're throwing homosexuals off towers and burning others to death for not accepting their laws. While you're voting for more foreign aid, more spots for regugees and more wealth distribution, they're sending their families here to collect all of that and use it to make new soldiers for free at a rate that you'll be replaced in half a century.

But by all means preach self destruction.

>>8825512

You're presenting a false dilemma here and claiming that it's inevitable. It's not. The country I live in is already very crowded, one of the densest crowded nations in the world, yet we're able to produce our own food including meat if it comes to that.
>>
>>8826446
>The country I live in is already very crowded, one of the densest crowded nations in the world, yet we're able to produce our own food including meat if it comes to that.
Dutch?
>>
>>8826452
Yeah, there's a reason we still have so many farms. Our government is smart enough to subsidize them and keep the around in case shit hits the fan. Or at least they were.

Countries like the USA are massive and have lots of capacity to increase food production. Africa s well if they get their shit together, but they won't as long as they don't have an incentive to do that.
>>
>>8826398
back 2 redditch with you
>>
>>8825546
Meh. Just wipe out Africa and Latin America. We need the Chinese and Japanese to produce electronics and cameras and stuff.
>>
>>8825894
WTF is "reddit spacing"? You mean "using paragraphs like an educated person?"
>>
>our dying older population
there is a very good reason we eat young, healthy animal meat instead of waiting until the animals are old and sick.
>>
>>8826034
Really, old people are bad to eat. More contamination with heavy metals from a lifetime of eating processed crap, cells are starting to go bad and produce tumors (which have all sorts of fucked up biochemical compounds in them), and so on.

Best to fatten up babies for the table.
>>
>>8826501

Yep. Why spend the money to feed animals into old age? It's financial.

That complaint is irrelevant in this case. The question is simply whether or not it makes sense to let old people rot, or to re-use them in another way?
>>
>>8826503
this
with all the abortions going on in the world right now there is probably a lot of fetus meat just getting thrown out
>>
>>8825512
I'd advocate recycling the long-term unemployed, and convicts.
>>
>>8826541
this
i'd be down to eat aborted fetus
>>
>>8825553
This.
Eating humans directly is dangerous you really need a degree of separation. Removing the head and spine and feeding the body to pigs might be the safest and most efficient method.
>>
>>8826701
>>8825553
aren't prions only an issue if you're eating nervous tissue
>>
>>8826707
For the most part yes but you have to take into account meat processing. Even if you are eating leg meat it may have come into contact with other tissue at some point during processing.
>>
I wouldn't eat me, I'm a fat smelly cunt and I struggle to breathe normally.
I wouldn't have any objections if someone wanted to eat me after I did though.
Maybe at my funeral they could put me on a rotisserie instead of in a casket and let my friends and relatives dig in.
>>
no thank you

cheeseburgers wouldn't be the same
>>
>>8825546
Nice false flag bait post, here's a (You)
>>
>>8825512
I'd eat liberals and vegans.
>>
File: 1491050930105.gif (1MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
1491050930105.gif
1MB, 350x191px
>>8825546
>>
>>8825590
>nuke niggers
>proceed to eat their irradiated, atomised corpses

uhh..
>>
>>8825546
There are seriously retards who think like this and believe the Rhodesia meme.
Liberals were right; places like this need to be censored and monitored by government agents to prevent radicalization of young white males into psychopaths like Dylan Roof who think people reading the Holy Bible in a church are a threat to him simply for existing because of the color of their skin.
>>
>>8828522
>Liberals were right

lol

guppies are just jumping in that boat tonight!
>>
>>8825546
The answer to overpopulation is not genocide, you violent fucking retard. There is plenty of space and if we are efficient we can easily accommodate the populace we have, look to Japan as an example of population density and how the deal with it. Also when quality of live and living goes up, people tend to have less kids, but that's just one factor among many that determines birth rates.

Fuck you for wanting to bring more hate and violence into a world already rife with it.
>>
>>8826535
Old people are still, persons with the same rights as all citizens, if they choose of their own accord to donate organs or help in other ways, that's fine with me, but I'll be damned if we take choice away from someone for something as trivial as age.
>>
>>8825512
No, they would end up using brains and people would end with kuru. Also i would prefer to kill you and your family than to let you eat mine.
>>
>>8828671
>answer to overpopulation
>japan as an example

OK, try going to a local tourist area in japan. Even out of holiday periods. You'll be shoulder to shoulder.
>>
>>8825533

Oh, you have a vore fetish then?
>>
>>8825546
ok but what if we are all the subhuman,
part neanderthal whites instead? i mean think about it. we wouldn't even know how to season the colored people. we would probably dump ketchup on them like the tasteless plebs we are
>>
>>8826821
>when a post speaks obvious truth but you don't like it so it's false flag and bait
>>
>>8828671
>Fuck you for wanting to bring more hate and violence into a world already rife with it.
Most of that hate and violence is located in the Middle East and Africa.

If you have a problem with hate and violence, cleansing those places would solve that. That's a rational decision, not an emotional one.
>>
Eating only the old and infirm would make for some low quality meat.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>8825512
>inevitable
that's a popular opinion, but it's not well-supported. the rate of population growth is slowing down, and the planet's expected to level out at something like 9-10bn by 2050, after which point population will start to slowly decline.
meanwhile food production continues to become more efficient every year, to the point where we actually probably reached peak global land area under cultivation in the last few years, and can probably expect a net reduction going forward. this is without even relying on the really exciting stuff that will be coming out of biotechnology real soon, which will probably accelerate all of these trends
>>
>>8830375
>That's a rational decision, not an emotional one.
>Implying ethics and the motivation derived from emotions to see one's ideas become reality is not part of a valid argument.

Were you "that one guy" in your college debate class?
>>
>>8830375
Accordingly, we could bring an end to all hate and violence, and even the possibility of any of it ever arising again if we snuffed out humanity now.
>>
>>8830393
Sure, I'd be happy with Middle Easterners and Africans gone since I want less hate and violence in this world.
>>
>>8830396
That's correct, but thanks to liberal educayshun I'm a self-hating white and as Gautama taught us, life is suffering. As a cis-het white male I think I have to make sure that my kind has to continue to endure this suffering forever.
>>
File: Free_spit_roast.jpg (204KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Free_spit_roast.jpg
204KB, 1600x1067px
>>8826727
>>
>>8825512
Eating the dead is hugely problematic. For health, safety, and moral reasons.

However, I am in support of mulching the dead down into fertilizer or animal food if it came to it. That way, the dead bodies still help to produce food without us necessarily needing to eat them.
>>
>>8825512
I'd rather burn them and use them as fertilizer.

Same with all domesticated animals and beasts of burden.
>>
>>8825512
>Would you be willing to support recycling our dying older population
Yes, people should be mulched and used as fertiliser.

>into consumable food products if it came to that extreme?
I know it's hard but try not to be more restarted than absolutely neccesary..
>>
File: 1491671033295.jpg (157KB, 640x744px) Image search: [Google]
1491671033295.jpg
157KB, 640x744px
>>8825512
People eat like they're human trash cans. A human would be loaded with toxins and preservatives. They're no "grass Fed farm raised USDA choice human beings". It wouldn't even be worth it.
>>
>>8830802
>>8830807
>>8830809
wow fertilisermind
>>
>>8830812
I'm still waiting for the tree casket to become legal here.

Cutting down trees, treating them with chemicals, in order to make a corpse take longer to decompose is beyond stupid.
>>
>>8830819
just build a little stone hut and jam your body in a little crevice inside it forever instead
>>
>>8830826
Fuck that, stick me in a canvas bag with a apple seedling.
>>
>>8828671
Japan is a terrible example. They're dwindling population requires that millions of immigrants be imported to keep the country stable.
>>
File: 1481759136145.png (74KB, 460x420px) Image search: [Google]
1481759136145.png
74KB, 460x420px
>>8825546
This took a sharp turn way faster than I expected it to
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.