[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In need of smarts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image%3A43462.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A43462.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Hello there, here is my story.
Constant lurker on many boards, try to learn a little of everything.
Have been looking for a job but no luck, looks like i have to survive until thursday.
2 days and $9.05, looks preety bad. Need some of that good knowledge, thanks.
Been thinking of full-on pasta and sausage...
>>
>>8825289
I've done this a plenty of time. I just get Walmart $1 loafs and eat straight carbs. Maybe grab a spread for your bread.
>>
>>8825289
A dozen eggs + ramen, maybe? Depends on egg prices locally
>>
>>8825289
>2 days and $9.05
That's not bad. Grab yourself some rice and some dried red beans.
>>
>$9.05 for 2 days

That is far more than enough. Comeback when you have that much to last you a week.
>>
>>8825325
>That is far more than enough. Comeback when you have that much to last you a week.

Come back when you have to figure out how to eat when Tyrone won't remove his dick from your mouth for 72 hours...faggot
>>
So much you can do with $9.00. A cheap bag of pasta and a bottle of passatta with veggies here in Australia would be less than $2. Get a loaf of bread ($0.80), and some jam ($2) or peanut butter ($3) and you're sorted for those two days, easy. Tin of baked beans ($1 for Heinz, less for shit ones). How are you struggling with this?
>>
>>8825294
Sounds good actually
>>
>>8825315
Dozen go around 2.00 if in my area, i see where you're getting at. Sounds filling actually
>>
>>8825347
Why so hostile friend?

You want to me to give an example of $9 worth of food?

>Liver
$2
>2 potatos
$1.60
>2 days worth of whatever beans/rice you want from the bulk section
$1.40
>whatever vegetable is cheap
$2
>couple pieces of fruit
$2

Alternatively if pork is on sale which it often is substitute the liver for 2 pork loin chops and only get one piece of fruit. Another alternative is ground chicken or turkey meat.
>>
>>8825356
Sadly, the only struggle food i know is ramen, sempai.
Thats actually pretty good though, bread loafs are around 1.94 over here
>>
>>8825390
No turkey over here, my best bet is ground chicken, fruits are mostly papayas, babanas, oranges and pineapples
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.