[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7514.jpg (116KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7514.jpg
116KB, 750x728px
find a flaw
>>
>>8823684
Tortilla looks a little stale
>>
>>8823684
Your post has no substance, body and no viable contribution to the discussions held on this board.
>>
>>8823690
that's your opinion
>>
>>8823692
Its also my opinion
>>
>>8823684
>not deep fried
>missing adobo chili mayo squirted on top
>missing several dollops of guac and sour cream
>>
>>8823690
>>8823692
>>8823702
My opinion too. The collective opinions forming here come to a consensus which has statistical significance. Once its within 2 or 3 standard deviations, then it becomes a fact.
>Your post has no substance, body and no viable contribution to the discussions held on this board.
This is a fact now. Deal with it, shitposter.
>>
>>8823684
its being rated on /ck/
>>
>>8823684
is there much of a difference between tortilla and that duner kebab bread they use?

i really wanna try tortillas but they are close to impossible to find here in eastern europe, while theres a doner store every few meters
>>
>>8825140
ever had a durum wrap? thats pretty much it, just a tad sweeter
>>
it's not a mcchicken
>>
>>8825149
>durum wrap
exactly the shit they use in duners then, right?

yeah, i thought its a lot similar in taste, but dunno, i always felt that the toritllas would taste a bit different cuz of the corn flour
>>
That thing's coming apart. Either the wrap is a bit dry or old, or the technique was lacking when rolling that sad torpedo
>>
>>8825160
for döner kebabs they use turkish bread ( pita bread) , dürüms use yufuka bread or lavash, they're much thinner and a bit stretchier and not as fluffy as turkish breadbsince it doesnt have yeast

as for the flavour of torilla, yeah it has a bit of corn taste, hence the slighly more sweetness but thats about it really.
there are also corn free torillas ofc
>>
>>8825140
>wanna try tortillas

Stop wailing and make your own, yuropoor. You have flour, lard, salt, baking powder and water. Presumably, you have some kind of heat source and iron skillet. Mix ingredients, heat, flip a couple of times and you have a tortilla. Don't claim you're dumber than a shitskin and can't accomplish such a complex task. You are some kind of derivative of a faded history where your people actually amounted to something. Buck up buckaroo, and try to compete with a shitskin in the construction of a tortilla.
>>
>>8825199
go easy on the salt buddy you're ruining the dish
>>
>>8825199
what a cringy fucking post
>>
Bean burritos r my jam
>>
File: 1415674286458.png (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415674286458.png
193KB, 500x500px
>>8825208
>>
>>8823684
Its not 79 cents any more
>A basic ass tacobell bean burrito is not worth more than a buck
>they figured out how to cuck us out of an extra 29 cents
>>
>>8826227
They're 1.29 here asshole
>>
I cant id kill jack for that right now
>>
>>8823684
>he doesn't put it back on the heat to grill both sides after rolling the burrito
Enjoy your brand and boring no crunch no joy burrito, you gay homosexual
>>
>>8826227
They're almost two dollars at a store near me. A regular taco is also $1.49
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.