[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food you want to try while in another country.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1492363760158.jpg (53KB, 779x554px) Image search: [Google]
1492363760158.jpg
53KB, 779x554px
If I ever go to Japan I will probably try pic related.
>>
What makes japanese carls jr any different?
carls jr is trash and their prices have gone up while their quality has gone through the floor.
>>
>>8821811
they have some different burgers, like teriyaki and stuff. the normal burgers and fries are the same as in the us.
and yea it's stupidly expensive. you spend ¥1200 for a set, compared to mcd's or mos for like ¥700, or any fast-food ricebowl place which is way better for ¥600
>>
File: tbg eats - teriyaki turkey.jpg (152KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tbg eats - teriyaki turkey.jpg
152KB, 1600x1200px
>>8821820
Where do you live?
We have those in the US, they're nothing special, and stupidly misleading.
You order a teriyaki pineapple burger and expect this big heaping slice of pineapple and instead you get this anemic paper thin slice slathered in what tastes like kraft barbecue sauce.
Utterly disappointing and not the 6 bucks at all.
>>
>>8821820
Just a fucking dollar? Hory shit
>>
i want to order a cheesesteak in mexico cooked with traditional mexican seasoning and cheeses
>>
>>8821811
Apparently there's a lot more competition for fast food in Japan because there's so much more foot traffic, so the quality of fast food is way higher than in the US.

Or so I've heard.
>>
>>8821632
You want to try garbage American fast food in a foreign country.

Re-evaluate your priorities.
>>
File: eatlikeyoumeanit.jpg (38KB, 223x215px) Image search: [Google]
eatlikeyoumeanit.jpg
38KB, 223x215px
>>
>>8823177
less than 30% of sharts have a passport

less than 1/6 of those have used it to travel across an actual ocean
>>
>>8821632
Part of what I enjoy about living in NYC is that the world comes here and brings their foods with them. When I want to try food from another country chances are I can get it within 5-10 miles from where I live. When I travel to other countries I'm less interested in trying specific dishes than I am in getting a little understanding of how cuisine and styles of eating vary by region.
>>
Bread in Germany or france
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (65KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
65KB, 480x269px
Supposedly Denny's in Japan is super fucking classy
>>
>>8822035
¥1200 = $11.03
¥700 = $6.44
¥600 = $5.52
>>
>>8823305
Can you please link to a source that supports those numbers? I think you're lying and those numbers don't exist. I hope you prove me wrong though, since euros are so much more intelligent than us stupid Americans
>>
>>8821811
>japanese X any different?

The employees have actual dedication to their jobs, since they fully intend to work at the company for life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skx-7TGawx4#t=2m9s
>>
>>8823710
B-back up my arguments?! What do you think I am, s-some filthy Amerlard?!
>>
>>8823764
this was a waste of a post
>>
>>8823305
and why do you need passport's you nigger? we are already in the best country
>>
>>8823106
eh, was in japan for a few months and the fast food is ok. The foreign brands taste pretty similar to what I had back home. Mos burger is OK but their servings are tiny. Freshness burger is where it's at.
>>
Kinder Eggs in Germany.
>>
>>8822089
I go to Cabo every year and get this from a street vendor. It really is good
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.