[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tea/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 52

File: gongfu3.jpg (134KB, 1000x554px) Image search: [Google]
gongfu3.jpg
134KB, 1000x554px
Post your brew, questions, sources, teaware reviews, etc.

Pastebin with sources and FAQs
https://pastebin.com/SWNA0rLX

Green tea isn't going to help you lose weight
Green tea isn't going to keep you up if you drink it before bed
Stop using teabags
Don't buy tea from Teavana
If you are using teabags, stop leaving it in the cup after it's done brewing
Stop using boiling water
STOP USING TEABAGS
>>
>Tries to dispel tea myths and other silly entry-level bullshit
>Posts a picture of gongfu
>>
>>8821043
it's for the ritual reee
>>
>>8821025
>Green tea isn't going to keep you up if you drink it before bed
Even gunpowder?
>>
>>8821025
>General
>>
>>8821025
Just started getting into tea. Been drinking jasmine green tea and tried earl grey today. What's wrong with tea bags? I have shitloads of varieties of loose tea leaves but it seems a lot of effort compared to a bag. Also I thought green tea contained caffeine, why wouldn't it keep you up?
>>
>>8821599
Loose tea is no more effort than teabags imo. Just get a teapot.
>>
>>8821599
tea bags are majority dust and fannings rather than actual leaf

>>8821043
NO FUN ALLOWED
>>
any recommendations for tea like the H&S Hot Cinnamon Spice?

I'm not a tea person but I could drink that one endlessly. I also tried the Paris one, but hate it.
>>
>>8821025
green tea might not help you lose weight, but what about pu-erh?
>>8821599
loose tea doesn't take any more effort and tastes better
>>
>>8822568
It does take s bit more effort let's be honest. Instead of just throwing a bag in a mug then binning it you have to use a teapot as well.
>>
>>8822579
Fuck fuck fuck I can't tolerate the idea of pouring from a teapot REEEE
>>
>>8822582
Nah its not a big deal but it does take more effort
>>
>>8822487
What if you make your own tea bag?
>>
>>8822717
That is acceptable, that way you control the quality of the leaf, still any simple teapot would do a better job as it gives the leaves room to expand
>>
>>8822717
>>8822728
Teabags also keep the leaves from fully expanding, limiting the release of tannin and consequently diminishing the smoothness of the tea.
>>
Japanese teas > Chinese teas
>>
>>8822762
Yorkshire tea > everything else
>>
>>8822762
you have been reading too much Okakura
>>
How do I make English Breakfast not taste like ass?
>>
>>8822762
nah, china is the birthplace of tea and makes most super-premium teas on the market
>>
>>8823145
mix your own from a good ceylon and a good assam (FOP should suffice)
alternatively just don't drink it if you don't enjoy it. it's not rocket science
>>
>>8822534
the tin is pretty sexy
>>
Just ordered Shincha from Japan. $200 on fucking tea.
>>
I like chai tea. It's like drinking a cake.
>>
Tha loves a good ringtons in the AM and Taylor's before ah finish werk
>>
>>8824051
what
how many grams
>>
>>8824121
Around 400grams of various teas, gift wrapped though.

Also ordered a matcha kit for the same price a bit earlier.
>>
I fucking love yogi tea.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPMDjkzeOo
>>
what the fuck am i supposed to do with my spent tea leaves?
>>
>tfw my office hot water spout isn't quite hot enough and I always have to steep things longer than I expect and get less than optimum flavortown

>>8825463
Dispose of them as you would any other food waste...?
>>
>>8822568
Nigga just eat less. Eat like one less of anything per day and you'll outdo whatever miniscule effects a couple cups of tea might hypothetically have. I mean, I may be a fatty but shit, I know how NOT to be, and I do lose weight when I decide to eat less.

>>8822582
Literally my entire tea brewing routine:

>Use this teapot https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NVMC4I/ref=twister_B01MRM52KN?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
>Pour in an appropriate amount of tea by hand
>Fill with hot water from spout
>Wait a few minutes
>Pour into mug
>Re-brew 1-2 times as desired
>Pull out strainer when done
>Throw tea leaves into trash, rinse out strainer, pot and mug real quick

It's practically no more effort than using teabags, and produces way better tea. And it's more fun.
>>
File: LGmS1Ef.jpg (673KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
LGmS1Ef.jpg
673KB, 2048x1152px
I've started quick brewing. Let it soak through the leaves once and then another time when I put it in a cup.

Works really well for fragile green teas.
>>
>>8825681
looks fucking dank
>>
>>8825681
I don't understand this description. Are you talking about using a gaiwan...?
>>
i got a bunch of loose leaf english breakfast and the taste isnt that much better than the bags i was getting before. i steep about 2/3 of a tablespoon in an infuser for ~4 minutes with boiling water that i let cool for about a minute before pouring.
>>
File: 20170418_115521.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170418_115521.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Dong Ding, Dian Hong, and Taiwanese TGY just came.
>>
>>8824130
I ordered like 900g from what-cha for £95, I hope you got some fucking good tea
>>
>>8826896
First flush is usually a bit more expensive.
>>
>Green tea isn't going to keep you up if you drink it before bed

Can I get source for this ?
>>
>>8827160
I don't think it's true for everyone.bIf you're sensitive to caffeine it'll keep you up. There's some green teas like houjicha that are essentially decaf, I drink that before bed a lot. But there's also green teas like matcha that have more caffeine than coffee.
>>
>>8827192
".bIf" = ". If"
>>
So what's the deal with gyokuro, I have some cheap one left and I don't know what to do with it.
Should I brew it like normal sencha?
Wikipedia says that you use much more tea per water than with sencha.
>>
>>8825552
>it's practically no more effort
How can you be this delusional. You have to fucking clean out the strainer. It can be annoying; it might not be a big deal to you but for a lot of people it's a deal breaker.
>>
>>8827745
It's literally just a matter of putting the tea in and refilling throughout the day.
>>
>>8822568
I think pu-erh is mostly helpful as a fat metabolizer if it's consumed directly after a fatty meal. You can't just down 5 cups randomly throughout the day and expect much for results.
>>
https://yunnansourcing.com/products/roasted-aa-grade-dan-cong-oolong-tea-mi-lan-xiang-spring-2015

I can recommend this. Really nice lychee taste
>>
>>8823184
>durr it's the first one so it has to be the best

I found the retard
>>
>>8827635
Typically gyokuro get's brewed at lower temperatures than even sencha in order to maximize the umami flavor. Adding more leaves will likewise make it more intense. The suggested temperature I see most often is around 60-70 C.

A trick I use to get cooler water is pour boiled water into another vessel first. For each new vessel the temperature goes down by about 10 C. So if you pour boiling water into a mug first, that's two temperature drops (because the teapot also counts), so around 80 C. Two mugs would be about 70 C. In the world of guesstimating that's a good enough gyokuro temperature for me. As long as you get something brothy you're doing it "right". I think the only thing to be careful about is brewing too long at a high temperature because then the tea becomes soapy.

Some people also swear by the cold brew gyokuro, with ice cubes and all. It gives me less of a headache than lukewarm gyokuro. Personally I don't like gyokuro and it is the product of japan's rigid obsession that good tea is umami and bad tea is astringent.
>>
File: Turmeric-Spice-668x445.jpg (48KB, 668x445px) Image search: [Google]
Turmeric-Spice-668x445.jpg
48KB, 668x445px
this may be an acquired taste but a morning cupa' with quarter a spoon of turmeric and ground black pepper makes for a great start of the day
>>
File: capture.jpg (346KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
346KB, 1512x2016px
>>8828910
Gyokuro is amazing though!
>>
File: IMG_20170418_223240.jpg (429KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170418_223240.jpg
429KB, 2048x1536px
posting what I got
>>
>>8828597
>2015
that was like ten years ago
>>
>>8829387
>may be

It is. You got me, I'm repulsed.
>>
Someone rate my routine:

Device: pour over coffee no name brand with paper filter
Method: Throw a random amount of loose tea into the filter.
Quickly pour boiling water over it.
Repeat using the same filter and stop adding towards the end of the day so I can sleep.
>>
>>8829727
I can see where people who like it are coming from, but it's not my thing. Short of my taste changing, I doubt that's likely to change since all gyokuro tastes about the same.

>>8829769
Nice teapot. Impressions?
>>
>>8829825
just use an infuser my dude/10
>>
>>8829771
there's a 2016 version of it too, 2017 probably soon
>>
Give me a quick run down on pu-erh
Does older age mean better?
>>
>>8830577
short answer: no
long answer: yes
>>
File: photo1.jpg (227KB, 1203x1001px) Image search: [Google]
photo1.jpg
227KB, 1203x1001px
I bought some plain matcha and instant matcha latte sachets (matcha mixed with powdered milk and sugar).

The taste was incredibly disappointing and I haven't touched it since. I was so confident that I'd enjoy the stuff because I eat lots of green tea flavoured chocolate and ice cream.

How do I make my $20 feel worthwhile? I've tried adding it to cakes.
>>
If I brew tea using catnip, will my cats drink it?
>>
>>8830813
Are you whisking it? The foam is pretty much 90% of what makes matcha worth it.
>>
>>8830577
Shitty puerh isn't going to get good just because you put it in a dank basement, but aged puer that is stored correctly and has good base material/processing is a whole different tea than it's young counterpart, I enjoy both but I find aged pu more interesting, mellow, sweeter taste usually
>>
>>8830577
Its no use seeing it as a better or worse comparison. Think of it as a spectrum to explore. Do you fancy that feisty young fresh fruity/creamy/astringent brew or do you want the dank mellow cave taste? Or points in between. I prefer them all.
>>
Harney & Sons teabags are fine. I've had loose leaf worse than them. They aren't amazing, but beat the shit out of Twinings and most else in the supermarket. Good for when you can't be asked to full with the teapot.
>>
>>8822534
Get chai from a reputable company, such as H&S. That's a mixture of black tea and spices.
>>
>>8823145
Get Canton's English Breakfast. It's smooth as velvet mixed with butter.
>>
New to puerh. What do I buy for $30?
>>
Is puerh comparable to coffee at all? I heard it being described as the coffee of tea
>>
>>8832606
It's not. If anything it's comparable to cocoa beans, which are also fermented. But in reality it's apples and oranges. Pu'erh is pu'erh. It covers a wide net, but I don't think anything else on Earth tastes quite like a pu'erh.
>>
>>8832631
I found a feather in my pu-erh once
should I still drink it?
>>
>>8832652
I dont see you getting sick from a feather, I've found sunflower seeds, nylon string, hairs, and god knows what else I haven't noticed, I assume it's the same with loose leaf but it's easier to go unnoticed in the midst of the leaves
>>8832606
Shu puerh is similar in terms of mouthfeel I guess, but that isnt a very healthy mindset, emulating ingredients always leads to disappointment, if you want coffee drink coffee
>>8832600
Depends if you want shu, young sheng or older sheng, the first two you can probably get something decent for 30$, aged sheng is expensive although you can get some semi aged stuff for maybe 40-50$ if you look around, anyways I'd recommend getting a few samples, maybe 25g or so each so you can get a few sessions in case you fuck up something
>>
what are some good brands available in Europe I can take a look at?
>>
>>8832916
Dan Cong has some good teas, like King of Duck Shit Aroma
>>
>>8821025
nice to see this thread still going.
>>8821043
fuck you faggot, go gonfu or go home
>>
My local tea shop is closing down for a couple weeks so the owners can go visit plantations in China.

Sounds like a pretty great work vacation.
>>
File: top_banko.jpg (68KB, 681x582px) Image search: [Google]
top_banko.jpg
68KB, 681x582px
>>8821025
Anyone know an online retailer that supplies Banko Yaki teapots? I know that there are some on Yuuki-cha and hojotea but that is all I have found. I want a pretty purple pot.
>>
>>8829387
that sounds good if mixed with black tea, but do you drink it without tea leaves?
>>
>>8834530
Not necessarily.
When they visit the market to negotiate imports they're going to get in fistfights with the locals over the good shit.
>>
How the hell do i use a teapot without strainer
do i put the leaves and just that
how do i prevent it from burning
halp
>>
>>8836316
>do i put the leaves and just that
Ideally you'd put some hot water in there, too.

>how do i prevent it from burning
... Don't put it on a burner? Why would you do that?
>>
>>8836316
Put hot water in teapot.
Put tea leaves in teapot.
Brew.
Pour into your cup through a tea strainer.

>>burning
Why would it burn? You don't put the teapot on the heat directly. You heat the water first, then fill the teapot with hot water.
>>
>>8834676
http://www.tokoname.or.jp/teapot/
http://www.artisticnippon.com/
I've seen peopkle mention these as good, I'm not into jap tea so I cant vouch first hand
>>
>>8836328
>>8836325
but i made green tea like that once and fucking burned
>>
File: 961730_p_1.jpg (28KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
961730_p_1.jpg
28KB, 450x450px
I was using one of these to brew my tea. It's actually a coffee maker but I use it for tea. Quite easy. The filter doesn't come out, the only detachable part is the lid....
>>
File: 0007644093471_500X500.jpg (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0007644093471_500X500.jpg
14KB, 500x500px
>>8836875
But since I am a lazy fuck, I brew my tea for hours and drink my tea cold anyway I now primarily use one of these. I fill it with my tea and add hot tap water. 3 heaping teaspoons of damiana per cup of water, and it's a 2-gallon container. I can't use boiling water because it's tempered glass. Then I let it sit on the counter til it cools down enough and I stick it in the fridge.

Initially the tea comes out with leaves in it but after a few days it's mostly sunk or floated to the top.
>>
>>8836856
For green tea you don't want it to be boiling hot. You can get all scientific about it or you can just throw some cold water in the kettle after you boil it.
>>
File: 1491762662638.gif (469KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491762662638.gif
469KB, 540x304px
>>8836887
absolutely disgusting
>>
Bit of a serious question from somebody who's been drinking tea from bags for a long time now.
Any advice for doing loose-leaf? I've been looking into cast iron teapots but I'm not totally sure where to start.
>>
>>8836926
get a glass one with a strainer for practice
>>
>>8836887
kek nice
to each his own

>>8836904
Descendants of the tea deity don't autistically measure the temperature of the water each time they make morning tea and they do just fine
>>
>>8836856
Green tea wants water 65~75 degrees C, well below boiling.

Let your kettle cool down for three minutes before pouring over your tea
>>
>>8836926
Cast iron teapots are pretty much only for aesthetic purpose, ceramic or glass are better and cheaper
>>
>>8836906
Mmm tannins~
>>
>>8837026
fucking subhuman
>>
>>8821599
The bag itself isn't the issue, it's buying bagged tea, because it's full of shit. If you have actual whole leaf tea you can put it in a bag and it will make no difference
>>
>>8823184
Japan definitely makes most "super premium," China makes more premium tea but in terms of super specialized shit Japan definitely makes way more you uncultured pleb
>>
>>8827192
Matcha doesn't have more than coffee it just has a lot for a green tea. Coffee has way more caffeine than anything else
>>
>>8832916
TeaGschwendner is probably the highest quality tea in europe, also has decent prices imo.
>>
>>8822762
>>8823184
>not spending thousands of dollars on korean ginseng extract teas
>>
Cat just broke one my tea cups. RIP.
>>
>>8837676
Nuder the cunt
>>
>>8830123
It's nice, I think it was like fifteen dollars on amazon. Gaiwans are the best unless it's all twigs or the leaves are broken up.
>>
You guys are too fancy for me. I just bought a 5 dollar teapot from the Asian market and like 5 different cans of loose leaf. Turns out I like puerh and oolong the best.
>tfw drinking oolong with cheap Asian market cheesecake
>>
>>8837987
Hey, if you enjoy it it's fine, some people make a hobby out of it some just want a tasty beverage.
>>
>>8837987
Tea threads lately have been more pushy. It seems like they used to be more bloggy. I don't know if this is just how the threads changed or whether it follows trends in tea, but it makes me a little apprehensive. On the one hand it's good that people are more aware of their tastes and brewing, but it also feels like it is developing into that special uninformed elitism.
>>
how much should I be paying for a cup of tea at a tea shop? $5 too much?
>>
>>8838376
nah, it's a fairly good price
>>
File: PXeLe9w.png (527KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
PXeLe9w.png
527KB, 604x604px
Redpill me on gongfu vs western. I know gongfu lets you experience tea more fully but which one is the more economical method? I'd gongfu all the way if it wasn't for the fact it used more tea leaves.
>>
>>8838376
5 dollars per infusion is alright
>>
>>8838376
I wouldn't pay more than $3
>>
>>8838480
The western method scalds and overbrews anything that isn't a black tea. I use it when I feel in the mood for bong tea time, but I never use it on anything other than assam or herbs like dandelion root.
I bought a gaiwan for <10$ at a tea shop near me and brew most of my tea in that. I just bought a kyusu though so I will probably prepare my Japanese greens in that for the novelty.
>>
>>8832606
I would say mugicha is the coffee of teas, followed then by genmaicha.
>>
>>8838532
>scalds and overbrews
Thats a meme, even though I gong fu 90% of the time it always triggers me to read this, most teas are a lot more resilient than that, hell, for a lot of teas I just put them in a mug and drink, If you cant stand bitterness at all then tea might not be for you, it's a naturally bitter plant
>>
>>8838542
>I over-extract bitter tannins and get offended when other people tell me I'm doing it wrong

You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>8838542
if you use boiling water on green tea and leave the leaf in there for too long you are going to have a cup of shit.
>>
>>8838551
>every green tea is the same
Just because you arent willing to experiment with each tea because you read a ruleguide online doesn't mean you know shit, the nomenclature for tea types is all over the place and is at times super arbitrary, a lot of greens work fine with boiling water or long steeps.
Overbrewing mostly applies to low quality tea that just doesnt taste well so you have to work around the parameters to get something drinkable. I'll agree with you with jap greens and some indian teas because of the way they are processed promotes overextraction, decent quality chinese teas are a whole other story
>>
>>8838569
name me one green tea that brews fine at boiling.
>>
>>8838532
I get about 5 decent 300ml infusions out of 5g of TGY. If I gongfu, is it fine to leave the leaves out overnight and then keep steeping them the next day?
>>
>>8838579
Mao feng, long jing
I usually grandpastyle those, ~2-3g for a 300ml glass cup or gong fu with ~4-5g in a 90ml gaiwan flash steeps
>>
>>8838592
As long as you are happy burning your money, man. I don't want to play the opinion police, but you are mangling their prime flavors.
>>8838585
I do that sometimes, yeah. You want to used a slightly higher temperature water for each additional infusion.
>>
>>8838532
>>8838551
>>8838569
>>8838579
>>8838585
>>8838592
>>8838619
Do none of you dicks have a kettle with temperature settings?
>>8829727
>>
>>8838745
no I don't
>>
>>8838745
>spending $100 on a kettle

baka senpai desu
>>
>>8838784
That's barely half a days work, why wouldn't you spend that on something you use daily?
>>
>>8838816
I'm a NEET and it would trigger my parents if I bought a kettle just for tea autism. They already give a hard time over sticking a thermometer into the water.
>>
Any recommendations for hojicha? I bought some on a whim from what-cha awhile back and I really enjoyed it.

>>8838745
Stove-top kettles are more economical. Plus, if the electric one can actually fail, unlike a standard kettle.
>>
>>8838925
Whoops, nix the "if" in that last sentence.
>>
>>8838925
Ippodo has some great hojicha.

While valid points about an electric kettle, the pros far outweigh the cons.
>>
>>8838745
I got my kettle for free from my mom since she bought it for my grandma but then decided to not give it to her due to the thing being too heavy for her ancient wrists.

It's a 50-dollar ceramic kettle but only has one setting: "On" and automatically turns off when the water boils. There's also a rubber seal in the lid that makes it heat up fast but also means it's impossible to open without applying unreasonable force. And you don't apply unreasonable force to a kettle of near-boiling water just to test the temp.
>>
>>8838784
And here I spent $500 on mine.
>>
>>8838816
>That's barely half a days work
>he thinks everyone makes the same amount of money
It's either bait or autism.
>>
>>8839092
>everything is autism

Cool.
>>
>>8839111
Genuinely believing that everyone earns the same amount of money isn't necessarily autism, it's just extremely retarded or intentionally obtuse.
>>
>>8839127
>intentionally obtuse.
This.

It's also a case of close-enough-is-good-enough. Of course different people might make more or less money. But would the conclusion change appreciably if it was a quarter-day's salary or three day's salary instead? No.
>>
>>8839133
nigger i make 50$ a month
>>
File: 1492777579141.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492777579141.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
My new teapot came
>>
>>8839111
People around the west just collectively decided to stop using the word "pedantic" for some reason. I don't get it.

>white ppl
>>
>>8839196
Then isn't it obvious you're an outlier and the statement doesn't apply to you?
>>
>>8839342
>not realising where he is
4chan is full of NEETs and poor people
>>
>>8839282
C U T E
Where did you get it? aliexpress?
>>
>>8839404
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ceramic-travel-office-Tea-set-Double-tea-pot-Belt-filter-big-teapot-A-single-teapot-Blue/32624176391.html
here you go
>>
>>8821025
Halp me op question!!
My ex gf from Iraq used to buy this "she called it chai?" But it was a noncaffinated black sweet tea and she brewed it like not by normal standards. She boiled a pot and would scoop stuff in there. Ive googled and cant find it. All I can find are the stupid bags. But at the same time I dont think it was leaves because they were poor and it was a cheap local hyvee/costco kinda brand.
>>
>>8839432
Chai is just tea. She probably made a chai latte, black tea with milk and spices.
>>
>>8839432
my buddy is Persian, and they call this chai:

http://persianbasket.com/quality-tea-co-persian-tea

He basically does it double-boiler style, pot of hot water with the teapot in the middle brewing the tea.
>>
>>8839432
Ex-Persian states and Russia have a tradition of brewing a strong tea concentrate which is meant to be watered down
Basically you indirectly boil the tea and keep it simmering for 12~15 minutes by leaving the teapot over steam from the kettle.

Fancy looking samovars do this by using an inbuilt coal or electric element, in Turkey they use cheaper double-kettles

Like >>8839510 says you can do it at home with some sort of double-boiler setup, or by leaving your teapot touching your kettle if you've boiled more water than what fits in the pot.

Ceylon or Turkish-grown Rize teas are what they use.

>>8839439
That's Indian masala chai, here we're talking about The Turkish Teaâ„¢
>>
>>8839342
yea I'm a NEET
tea autism is all I have
>>
>>8840288
you have us, anon
>>
File: ok.jpg (9KB, 209x230px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
9KB, 209x230px
>>8840288
NEET tea autist here too
tea is the comfy I never had in my life
>>
What are some high mountains and TGYs I should definitely try? Want to keep the budget sane but I can go up to $2 per 10g
>>
>>8832720
>anyways I'd recommend getting a few samples,
Anything in particular I should try?
>shipping from YS is 14 dollars
was it always this high? I'm europe based
>>
>>8839282
Can you give a review on the quality? It looks really cute but the price is so low
>>
>>8840755
It feels and looks high quality, and pouring is fine. The only thing I don't like is the lid wobbles about a bit but that shouldn't really be a problem.
>>
>>8840767
Thanks, Anon. I'm gonna get this one then
>>
File: hot_water_burn_scalding_lrg.gif (94KB, 993x768px) Image search: [Google]
hot_water_burn_scalding_lrg.gif
94KB, 993x768px
Stay safe lads
>>
How many grams of puer should I use for gongfu in a 140ml gaiwan?
>>
>>8840937
Too late. I just poored 80C water on my foot.
>>
File: 20170420_182724.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_182724.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>8840951
7-8g is a good start, but depends on your taste
>>
>>8838745
sorry, I have something called skill. I would prefer not to put training wheels on my fucking tea kettle.
>>
>tfw phonecall distracts you and you oversteep your favorite tea

There is only bitterness and tears now
>>
>>8841793
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
you could add sugar or dilute it to salvage it
>>
>>8841891
>sugar
better commit sudoku
>>
>fucking around with teapots
>2017

You people never learn anything.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-11/microwaving-tea-the-best-way-to-brew/8433986
>>
>>8838480
well you use more tea leaves for gongfu but you get more tea because you make lots of brews

here's a stupid question, I know that gongfu includes all those tools and the ceremony, but what about just using my teapot and teacups? So basically using more leaves and much shorter brewing times, this what I usually do with pu-ehr.
>>
File: 1490550269857.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490550269857.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>8842370
>.au
>>
>>8841793
Just because a phone rings doesnt mean you have to answer it.
>>
>>8842426
yes
do what you like
experiment with it
have fun
maybe you'll discover some method that blows everything else out of the water
>>
>>8841024
How many infusions can you generally expect from that?
>>
>>8842370
>turning american
>>
>>8842426
Yeah gongfu kind of suggests all the trimmings but you can just use more tea and less time with whatever you've got.

I'd say half the time I drink tea it's in one of those strainer/cup combos (the bigger the strainer the better) and just use a lot of leaf and steep it briefly.

>>8842796
Up to 10ish if you're patient. The character of it will change with repeated infusions and the later ones will take a while. Just experiment a bit, throw in some leaves and see how far they can take you.
>>
Name better tea at a better price.
I'll wait.
>>
>>8843947
>Birthday Cake Roobios with non-dairy creamer and sprinkles

I'd sooner drink Lipton.
>>
>>8843947
Anything from eBay.
>>
File: grass-in-bag.jpg (2MB, 2272x1520px) Image search: [Google]
grass-in-bag.jpg
2MB, 2272x1520px
>>8844124
>try my xhung lao wi ni fuang do ha green tea, super fresh!
>>
>>8844058
How good is Lipton's marketing team?
They sell literal trash and it's the only brand people will buy. Dollar stores make infinitely better tea.
>>
>>8843947
>skinny chai pu-erh

literally what
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>8844619
>drinking fat chai pu-erh
>in 2015
>>
>>8840621
more money = more quality
>>
>>8843947
>i drink perfume
>>
Anyone watch W2T's full snaochat story on a daily basis?
>>
>>8844821
who what

>>8844819
literally earl grey
>>
>>8843947
literally any of them
>>8844157
it's trash but at least it's cheap trash. teavana manages to be both bad and expensive
>>
>>8844821
SMOOOVE
>>
>>8828505
look, more bs to add to the OP post
>>
>>8845188
why is that bs? it does have several studies behind it if I remember correctly
>>
>>8845188
Hey you actually reminded me that I found some /ck/ tea links gathering dust

Ancient FAQ from 2012:
https://pastebin.com/hw8XXZV5

/ck/ wiki tea page that no one has edited in ages:
http://4chan-ck.wikia.com/wiki/Tea
>>
>>8825508
just go out the back and adjust the hot water settings. they're adjustable. nobody will notice trust me
>>
What's the best place to buy alishan for a reasonable price?
>>
>>8838376
yes.
wouldn't pay more than $3 per cup like other anon says. would leave a review on lines of "nice tea but the price of single dine in is not something I'd come back to". a teaspoon of leaves shouldn't be more than $2 Including operational costs

Optimum tea shop: buy tea to dine in, buy loose leaf to take home.
>>
>>8839282
don't you worry there might be lead in the paint?
>>
>>8845897
nigga you are drinking the infusion from a chinese plant, cant get worse than that
>>
>>8843947
Despite the fact that 80% of their stock is flavored shit places like Teavana and Davids tea do have some good normal teas.

Davids tea has a nice black tea from Nepal that I quite enjoy.
>>
Tea is one of my most expensive hobbies, right after gaming that is.
>>
>>8846579
How much
>>
Anyone here experiment with steeping tea in alcohol? Would it extract more flavors from the tea that you wouldn't get from water alone?
>>
File: Mill Street Lemon Tea Beer.jpg (114KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Mill Street Lemon Tea Beer.jpg
114KB, 1200x1600px
>>8846720
I tried this once and it was vile.
>>
>>8845897
Not sure if bait
>>
Started to gongfu today, 7g with 125ml of water. I did a 30 second first steep of TGY and it felt a bit weak.
How long do you guys normally step for each infusion?
>>
>>8847256
Tieguanyin takes a little more time to steep, especially for the first brew, because it has to soak in the water and expand. Make sure there's enough space for it to expand as well.
>>
File: 1488510661883.gif (2MB, 199x236px) Image search: [Google]
1488510661883.gif
2MB, 199x236px
>>8847335
You niggas were right, gongfu actually captures the fine autism of a tea's flavour profile. I'm sold forever.
>>
>>8847380
I can't be bothered to go down stairs every time I want a steep though. Are there any good vacuum flasks that will keep water at near boiling for 30 mins to an hour?
>>
>>8847382
I just have a 1l Thermos.If you're far from your water source, gongu will be an extreme pain.
>>
>>8847382
electric kettle
>>
>>8848541
I'm gonna be moving soon and they won't allow electric kettles in the room REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 8019382038.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
8019382038.png
6KB, 205x246px
Lads how do i deal with climate change depression?
Tea is LITERALLY the only thing I enjoy and climate change is going to destroy it. My country is too cold to grow tea. I am trying to preserve as much tea as I can but it won't last forever.
>>
>>8848691
By the time that happens there will be no reason to live anyway.
>>
>>8848691
People grow tea in northern Washington. I don't think it will get cold enough for tea to disappear off the face of the earth any time soon. There might be a period of adjustment where inexperienced people have to learn how to produce fancier teas though.
>>
>>8848691
ehh, climate change is pretty slow and by the time some regions will become unsuitable for tea, others will become more suitable than now
perhaps in 100 years you will even be able to grow tea in your cold-ass country, as long as it's not underwater of course
>>
File: Brick-Tea5.jpg (83KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
Brick-Tea5.jpg
83KB, 600x415px
>>8848691
Stockpile bricks of pressed tea, become chai baron of the frigid wastelands
>>
>>8848691
Allegedly the area where tea plants first grew in China was sheltered and warm during the last ice age
>>
Just bought 2014 "Red Horse Gongting" and 2016 "Golden Needle" from YS. Anyone familiar with any of these?

Also, how long does China Post Small Parcel take (their cheapest shipping option)?
>>
File: 1456531983705.jpg (361KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1456531983705.jpg
361KB, 1024x768px
>>8848867
I seriously need to fucking do this with rooibos tea.
>>
>>8828910
>A trick I use to get cooler water is pour boiled water into another vessel first. For each new vessel the temperature goes down by about 10 C.

So if I pour it ten times into ten subsequent mugs it'll freeze?
>>
>>8848994
golden needle is a ripe pu-erh
I bought a no-name unknown ripe pu-erh once and it smelled and tasted like cat piss
>>
>>8849741
And what does cat piss taste like?
Really gets the neurons firing
>>
>>8849991
White wine.
>>
>>8849991
dank
>>
>>8848994
>Also, how long does China Post Small Parcel take (their cheapest shipping option)?
where do you live? this is really important, but can take from a month to three
>>
>>8850023
England
>>
>>8850035
then you should expect between 15 and 30 days, but no tracking
>>
File: black_mango.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
black_mango.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
I wanted some iced tea, so I brewed some of this nice stuff that my local hipster cafe sold. I brewed it like I normally would when making hot tea, but used some extra leaves. And then I let it cool down and refrigerated it overnight. It was very bitter and flavorless. I couldn't taste the mango. Then on a whim I added some sweetened almond milk, and it was amazing! It brought the mango flavor back out and it was like drinking a smoothie. This was without a doubt the best cold beverage I've enjoyed in the last year.

Do you nerds make iced tea?
How do you nerds make iced tea?
Tell me your secrets, if this subject is not taboo here.

I'm going to try again, except I'll brew the leaves in cold water overnight rather than brewing them hot. We'll see if it's any different.
>>
>>8850319
>ice tea
>hipster shit bleds
what a disgrace
>>
>>8821025
i read the label on my tea box for once and it said it's better to keep my tea in the fridge so i did lmao
>>
>>8850384
nigga if you can read the label of your tea your are drinking shit
>>
File: preview.jpg (45KB, 650x603px) Image search: [Google]
preview.jpg
45KB, 650x603px
>>8850447
no it's pretty good
>>
>>8850319
I usually experiment with iced tea in the summer. Usually I find brewing the tea hot and strong then pouring it onto ice is best. The ice mellows out astringency and makes it taste sweeter. My favorite teas served over ice tend to be senchas and young raw puerhs. Mugicha deserves mention for being delicious cold chocolate water

>>8850384
honestly if you don't vacuum seal your tea with nitrogen and store it in a freezer you might as well be drinking piss
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-23-19-49-00.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-23-19-49-00.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Rate my tea storage facility.
>>
>>8850478
everything you own is dirty and gross
>>
>>8850498
well joke's on you, I don't own the table. It was just here when I moved it.
>>
File: woa.png (137KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
woa.png
137KB, 274x321px
>>8850543
you got me
>>
>>8850478
>filthy NEET wallowing in literal squalor
>streaming anime
>streaming DUBBED anime

Your entire life is a meme.
>>
>>8850478
Okay hating dubbed is a meme but you seriously are watching one of the worst fucking dubs of all time? I swear if this is some new age "look at my tabs" bait image you got me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-23-20-52-10.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-23-20-52-10.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
>>8850615
>>8850626
>literally incomprehensible that people can like things they don't
>>
>>8850666
The K-On English dub is objectively bad.
>>
File: IMG_0297.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I miss hot tea weather, but oh well. Iced tea can be nice too. Cooling down some ceylon brewed with lemon zest. Will add honey before it goes into the fridge.
>>
>>8850666
each picture you post grosses me out more and more
>>
>>8850666
>downloading single mp3 files
You are just digging a bigger hole
>>
Thought about using a French press for brewing tea? I always used it and I have no idea weither or not I should buy proper equipment, since I believe that physically speaking, a French press would do a as good, if not even better job at brewing tea than any traditional tea brewing set, due to the very nature of the infusion (leaves moving freely into the water/you can squeeze out the leaves afterwards more easily)
>>
>>8851205
whatever works for you my man, as long as the leaf water tastes good
I don't have a french press myself though
>>
File: mari.png (48KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
mari.png
48KB, 300x100px
>>8850824
>>8850615
>memers telling me my life is a meme

It's always this way.
>>
I'm sure some of you fucks have had the Marco Polo tea from Mariage Frères.
Shit is pretty orgasmic; A fruity/floral aroma and flavor.

Anyone recommend something similar?
>>
>>8851205
Sure, why not? It's not the best method, but I've done it before and it works fine.
>>
What's a good and not too expensive black tea I can get on ebay? I have no idea what any of this shit means.

I live in Canada, so cheap shipping to here would be great too.
>>
>>8848614
WTF
why?
>>
>>8851681
If it's an American dorm room, a lot of them are picky about anything that gets hot just because of fire risk.
>>
>>8850958
>he doesn't know that hot drinks help keep you cool on summerdays
>>
>>8851690
honestly thats not a good enough excuse for a college dorm. At least at my shitty state college that rule only exists to cede liability for mouthbreathers. If you actually have a hot plate or a space heater and youre not a retard your RA won't care unless some maintenence guy comes in and rats you out and then they have to care.
>>
File: heat-index-new.jpg (60KB, 400x197px) Image search: [Google]
heat-index-new.jpg
60KB, 400x197px
>>8851746
I wish that were the case for all.
>>
>>8851603
lapsang souchong
>>
>>8852000
>American units

Actually hot countries prefer hot drinks and hot peppers, triggering the heat receptors in your tongue puts your body's cooling system into overdrive.
>>
File: 1488210945418.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1488210945418.png
573KB, 710x842px
>>8851798
>>8851681
Something about the steam triggering the alarm
>>
File: 1487360859567.jpg (38KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1487360859567.jpg
38KB, 409x409px
How often do you guys gongfu compared to western brew?
>>
>>8852097
If the smidgen of steam from a kettle is triggering your smoke detectors then they are defective or the wrong sensor type and need to be replaced.

Consult your fire department if you feel the dorm is incompetent.

>>8851603
Just go to bulk barn and get a scoop of Assam or something dude.
>>
>>8852130
It's part of the t&c and I don't know whether it's worth being the tea autist who causes drama
>>
>>8821025
Wait why shouldn't I buy from Teavanna? I get almost all of it from there, since I switched from bags. Am I being fucked?
>>
>>8852130
>>8852140

As somone who cooked a fuckload of tea (and had a steaming rice cooker) in his dorm room I can tell you that what >>8852130 said is absolutely correct. I've had all kinds of steam in the room and it never once set off a smoke detector.

I've had the same experience at home. My parent's new house has an extremely sensitive smoke detector that will go nuts over the tinest little bit of smoke from the range or the oven. But a steaming kettle? A big pot of water at a rolling boil? Stepping out of a hot steamy shower? Zero problems.
>>
File: Zoji Water Boiler.jpg (533KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Zoji Water Boiler.jpg
533KB, 1000x1000px
>>8852140
Then I guess you're going to have to shell out for a hot water dispenser and smuggle it in.

They've got only a small vent and keep most of the steam contained, plus a bunch of safety features you might be able to use as arguing points since they're designed for cramped Japanese apartments.
>>
>>8852060
>what is a heat index
People in hot and humid environments do not prefer hot beverages because sweating more doesn't help.
>>
>>8852104
eveyday bro, when you go gonfu there is no back
>>
>>8852168
Is this worth the shekels? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Neostar-Instant-Thermal-Dispenser-Kitchen/dp/B010E2OMXO/
>>
>>8852370
No idea.

For weeaboo appliances usually the only brands anyone talks about at are Zojirushi, Zojirushi, Tiger, Cuckoo, and Zojirushi.
>>
>>8852384
Never heard of that brand.

Buy a Zoji.
>>
>>8829727
Link to kettle?
>>
Its not worth it, the auto maker is a meme, leaving you with a very expensive kettle
https://www.amazon.com/Breville-BTM800XL-One-Touch-Tea-Maker/dp/B003LNOPSG
>>
>>8852462
>>8852462
People mention these a lot
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005YR0F40/ref=psdcmw_289753_t1_B005YR0GDA
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003KYSLNQ/ref=psdcmw_289753_t2_B005YR0F40
>>
>>8852370
go xiaomi or go home
>>
Bought this "Java Blue" tea from Indonesia.
The leaves are HUGE but damn, 260€/kg. I hope it's good.
>>
File: T410.jpg (574KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
T410.jpg
574KB, 600x600px
>>8852573
picrel
>>
File: third world is fucked2.png (179KB, 543x359px) Image search: [Google]
third world is fucked2.png
179KB, 543x359px
>>8848691
>World becomes more suitable for cultivating tea
>Somehow this is the death of tea

It's the rainforest and third worlders that're fucked, not your precious caffeine addiction.
>>
File: CilEmValuwOABXdgAAftohWdwHY411.png (471KB, 1097x641px) Image search: [Google]
CilEmValuwOABXdgAAftohWdwHY411.png
471KB, 1097x641px
>>8852581
Hrm.
>>
I've tried most of the black teas from YS AMA

>>8848994
if it's Golden needle black tea I've had that. I haven't had the ripe puerh cake version. I really enjoyed the black tea but slightly out of my price range for black teas.

also to add to OP, there is legitimate health research done with tea, you just need to know where to look. https://www.nature.com/articles/srep12015
>>
I fucking love the smell of genmaicha.
>>
>>8848614
Just because they tell you not to do something doesnt mean you have to not do it.
Get a quiet kettle. Make sure the steam doesn't damage the furnishings. No one will knows anything about it.
One life, bro, it's yours and you're paying them fuckers for the room. Stand up for your rights. They'll be saying no bongs next.
>>
>>8853086
I've had the imperial needle from ys last year(still have like 20g), the one that it's only rolled buds, honestly I wasnt a fan, too sweet and malty, are the less bud heavy yunnan hongchas very different or is it just not my thing?
Really liked wuyi hongchas I've had though
>>
Does tea have any actual health benefit or is that a meme?
>>
>>8853497
yes see
>>8853086
there's real research being done but it's diluted by all the memes on the internet with skinny tea etc. etc. Really, you should drink tea because you like it not because """health."" Similar to healthy food, eat it because you like it not because "x, y, and z foods are superfoods now."
>>
>>8824064
Any recommended brands?
>>
>>8824267
story of my life
>>
>>8853342
What kind of flavor are you looking for? I'd say the predominant Yunnan black tea flavor is malty. The purple tea of Jing Mai is malty but much lighter compared to the others, it'd be like comparing a stout to a porter. Also it has a sort of citrus flavor to it. A few other Yunnan teas have that but I'll have to think about it. Laoshan black is neat, light maltiness but super chocolately. If you have a certain flavor in mind let me know, I couple probably point you in the right direction.
>>
>>8853497
Caffeine is good for you and your brain faggot

Consume more of it
>>
>>8853828
Chocolatey sounds nice, it's not so much the malt that bothers me, its the sweet potato starchiness, I actually enjoy the flavour, but I ger sick of it after a couple of steeps, too sweet
>>
just made my first iced tea right now
simple tea bag, sugar, and mint leaves
then put the bowl in the fridge
pretty good
anyone have a first time brewing iced tea or similar?
>>
>>8853952
far from my first time, but I tried making iced tea with some lapsang once
that smoke flavor just keeps on coming
after a night in the fridge it was like licking a grass stained briquette
>>
>>8838925
which hojicha did you buy?
I just received my first order from what-cha, and it came with a personal handwritten note. I thought this was precious. I'm wanting to order from them again.
>>
what;s everyone's favourite oolongs?
>>
>>8821025
>Stop using boiling water
why?
>>
>>8850478
disgusting habitat
>>
File: Twinings_Gunpowder_tea_in_tin.jpg (60KB, 771x729px) Image search: [Google]
Twinings_Gunpowder_tea_in_tin.jpg
60KB, 771x729px
>plebs think i'm a tryhard
>tryhards think i'm a pleb
;_;
>>
>>8850478
>k-on
>>
>>8822765
thas hit mouse reyt ont nose wi that one lad
>>
I've never ordered tea, don't want to spend much money. can I get a taste of loose leaf tea from aliexpress?
>>
File: 1489828010654.jpg (34KB, 695x695px) Image search: [Google]
1489828010654.jpg
34KB, 695x695px
>>8850478
>streaming anime
>streaming dubbed anime
>drinking fruity shit
>having a lowest common denominator waifu plastered on your mug
>chiclet keyboard
>cheeto dust all over chiclet keyboard
>Xbox 360
>>
>>8855858
at least you have a nice box
>>
>>8856259
sotp bullyign pls
>>
>>8856273
no
>>
>>8850666
All the shit stuck to the side of that bowl is from a previous use. You are gross.
>>
>>8830891
dk, but catnip tea is my all time favourite
>>8830813
you fuckin sugar junkie pleb
>>
File: this faggot.jpg (70KB, 518x663px) Image search: [Google]
this faggot.jpg
70KB, 518x663px
>>8850478
Kill yourself
>>
Just ordered some Japanese tea from this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaMgWNKGwrQ
>>
File: 1490405542001.jpg (54KB, 634x567px) Image search: [Google]
1490405542001.jpg
54KB, 634x567px
About to order online for the first time, should I order from for what-cha, yuuki-cha, ippodo, or o-cha? Anyone have bad experiences with any of them?
>>
>>8856403
Obubu tea firm
https://obubutea.com/
>>
>>8856419
Seems kind of expensive compared to the others
>>
Guys I have a few silly questions, please don't be too harsh on me. First off, I have an old gaiwan, at least I think it's one, about one cupful, made out of clay, lid is wobbly but whatever. The question is just, the holes inside that are supposed to act as a strainer don't really work and I end up with leaves and stuff at the bottom of the cup. Is this normal or am supposed to get an extra strainer? Any specific ones if so? Also about puerh, am I gonna need those special knives for a brick of it or will regular knives work? Can't I use a round tipped couple of them and try to pry it gently? I read sharp tipped ones were a no go. Also is western brewing that bad is you have an electric kettle that has temperature control? I mean the only time I ever made an oversteeped, at least as far as I could tell, was one time I forgot it steeping for some 3 minutes. Am I missing a lot of the flavor? It feels like it's a bit demonized here, is it the effect of memes and pedantic elitism? Is this a decent set for gong fu? Does it have all the stuff I'll need?
http://s.aliexpress.com/Z7NBVbUZ
>>
>>8852578
looks fucking dank
how high did you get

>>8853101
is that that weeb tea with toasted rice in it? literally just toast rice and cook it it's great

>>8855858
boom
nice tin

>>8856127
just order a sample or two from literally any website
>>
File: 1469494922132.jpg (323KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1469494922132.jpg
323KB, 1000x667px
>>8856709
>gaiwan
>holes inside

A gaiwan is a bowl.
You angle the lid while you sip from it to keep the leaves out of your teeth.
>>
>>8856823
>literally any website
>literally
I'll try IMDB, will they give me a sample?
>>
>>8856857
yes, but only figurative samples
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (727KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
727KB, 1440x2560px
my newest tea mug is here, it's pretty decent.
>>
File: health_tea_house.png (14KB, 665x206px) Image search: [Google]
health_tea_house.png
14KB, 665x206px
a real human bean
>>
>>8855858
at least it's not too expensive and you got a nice tin
twinings isn't all that bad
>>
What's the best bang for buck Japanese tea distributor? I want a YS similar situation for Japenese tea, something not amazing but decent and super well priced.
>>
>>8857165
Costco
>>
Which black teas from watcha would you recommend trying?
>>
>>8856171
who is this yellow fever beaver
>>
>>8839004
Cool, thanks anon. Would it be worth it to preorder some shincha too? There's a decent bundle of it plus some hojicha for .15/g, which seems like a good price.

>>8854815
The only kind What-cha has. Which incidentally, is from here: >>8856419.
I do like What-cha's service though. Alistair usually writes a thoughtful note and even sends an extra bit of tea over in most orders.

>>8857197
I've had a sample (10g) of What-cha's Korean Dong Cheon Sejak Dancha, but that's the only black tea I've had from them. It was pretty good, although I wish I'd bought more. The mentions of chocolate and raisin notes are fairly accurate, but I was unable to taste anything I'd consider citrus-like. If I had more leaf to brew I might've figured out how to find that taste.

>>8857150
What's the deal with buying shit from Aliexpress? Are there good teas there? Is it just cheap?

>>8856436
Maybe, I usually see most tea online going for .09 to .50 per gram. I don't think they're that much more
>>
>>8856830
That isn't how you gaiwan
>>
File: file.jpg (64KB, 693x490px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
64KB, 693x490px
>>8857171
>>
>>8856830
That aside, what about the other stuff?
>>
>>8857483
Where's the lie?
>>
>>8857446
Grandpa style gaiwan.
>>
>>8857508
These sencha matcha blends annoy me so much. They're only good for one brew.
>>
>>8857508
>teabag
fucking subhuman
>>
File: itoenbag.jpg (28KB, 484x363px) Image search: [Google]
itoenbag.jpg
28KB, 484x363px
>>8857838
It's a 3D pyramid bag and there's recognizable leaf matter inside of it.
As bags go it's pretty good.
>>
>>8857845
These were ok when I was starting out but they had a fishy after taste for me. thanks for the legit rec though, I thought you were fucking around.
>>
File: 1488775239794.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488775239794.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>8857147
He even reads, hats off to you anon
>>
Someone make a new thread
>>
>>8858351
you
>>
>>8821025

>>8858924
new
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.