[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this place is overpriced garbage right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3801.jpg (24KB, 330x153px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3801.jpg
24KB, 330x153px
So this place is overpriced garbage right?
>>
its actually really good. I went once pretty recently

I finally managed to get a girl to go on a date and she was really attractive. That's where I took her, we had a great night, the food was very good, one of the best nights of my life really!

got an app, drinks, entrees, one side which we split. Came to a little over $200 but it was worth it. The steaks are as good as a steak can get
>>
>>8821065
This, they might be expensive, but they're still fucking good steaks. The one the one in DC is particularly good, as is Chevy Chase.
>>
I used to eat there sometimes when I was commuting between NY and DC

It's ok. Basically aimed at people who are tired and just want something to eat without fucking around with MUH HOLE IN THE WALL that doesn't take Amex
>>
File: 0027 - iKYzROU.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0027 - iKYzROU.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>8821065
did u smash
>>
>>8821183
pretty much this, if you aint hit it shit wasn't worth it
>>
>>8821183
better than that!

she became my gf!

and then out of the blue broke up with me 6 months ago and I still feel empty inside
I guess she realized the guy who she thought was all about fancy dinners and walks in the park was more about videogames and hawaiian shirts
>>
>>8821070
I was a regular at the DC one for about 4 years. I had an expense acct and everyone coming to town wanted to go. Cap grill does make a great steak and the service is excuisite once they get to know you.
>but anyone in the know asked to go to Ray's the Steaks instead
>>
>>8821388
>but anyone in the know asked to go to Ray's the Steaks instead
Yeah i'm a DC area native and have been to pretty much every steakhouse in the DC/Baltimore region.
>>
>>8821406
The original ray's in the strip mall on Clarendon blvd in courthouse where Pho 75 is. It had like 12 or 15 tables. It was just incredible.
>>
File: dinner.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
dinner.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
it's nothing special, for some reason whenever my work high ups take employees out to dinner, it's here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.