[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>debating stealing the peanut butter packet at a restaurant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: orz.jpg (480KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
orz.jpg
480KB, 760x760px
>debating stealing the peanut butter packet at a restaurant even though I do in fact have jars of peanut butter I don't eat

What are some other restaurant crisises? Also my food is too hot and forces me to funpost.
>>
File: 1492118248088.jpg (1MB, 1880x4540px) Image search: [Google]
1492118248088.jpg
1MB, 1880x4540px
>>8819167
>Those smuckers jelly packets.

I want them all. I want them all now.
>>
>stealing

They're free.

Literally the only reason to set foot into a fast food joint is to grab a handful of ketchup and relish packets
>>
>>8819167
The plural of crisis is crices you stupid, fucking weeaboo.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-16-07-51-49.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-16-07-51-49.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>tfw you didn't ask for water and are now staring at the vase

Doesn't look that dirty but the waitress will see.
>>
>>8819167

I usually try to find an opportunity to swipe those cheap re-usable sauce cups that they put salad dressing in. They make excellent food bowls for my geckos.

... what?

Anyway, I had a server come up behind me while I was working out the tip on my phone one time (woman, bad at math) and it traumatized me. Now, I'm really paranoid about it. I am always glancing around and trying to rush to find the right tip before he/she comes back. I feel like I'm doing something terribly shallow and don't want to get caught.
>>
So far I have accumulated 200grams of honey, like 20 salt and pepper packages individually and some odd stuff like a few mayo or mustard packages

ama
>>
>>8819194
gulp it down in one go anon
come on, no one will see
just check if the flower is oisonous beforehand or you risk some severe stomachaches

I know because I do this all the time since it is just awkward to ask for a glass of water
>>
>>8819224
>oisonous
poisonous
>>
>>8819212
>I usually try to find an opportunity to swipe those cheap re-usable sauce cups that they put salad dressing in. They make excellent food bowls for my geckos.
>... what?
>Anyway, I had a server come up behind me while I was working out the tip on my phone one time (woman, bad at math) and it traumatized me. Now, I'm really paranoid about it. I am always glancing around and trying to rush to find the right tip before he/she comes back. I feel like I'm doing something terribly shallow and don't want to get caught.
You need a fucking cellphone calculator to work out what 10% of the meal cost is?

American education everyone!
>>
>>8819228
>poisonous
oisonous
>>
>>8819689
Kek
>>
>when your favourite restaurant starts chargin for the packets
Never went back desu senpai
>>
>>8819194
>Always ask for water because I'm a cheap ass
>Tell date to get whatever she wants
>My excuse: Just not feeling like sugary drinks right now.

>She gets a refill
Fucking bitch
>>
>>8819689
>10%

Where ever you live that the standard tip is 10%, consider yourself lucky. It's generally 15%, 18%, and 20% based on service. I usually do 20 just because it's easiest to figure out and I really don't care enough about the dollar difference.
>>
>>8819746
>she gets a refill
That whore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.