[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JML Clever Cutter™

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (250KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 1200x1200px
It's official /ck/, knives are obsolete.
With the JML Clever Cutter™ you don't even need a chopping board.
Genius.
>>
>>8815753
It's as though kitchen shears never existed!
>>
>>8815753
>cutting cooked chicken
good luck trying to cut anything raw, and dont even try slicing up some fish or a tomato with that thing
>>
The length people will got to to avoid having to learn how to properly handle a kitchen knife (or even, god forbid, sharpen a knife on a whetstone).
>>
>not using the forbidden taichi no jutsu to slice the chicken 1000 times mid air before it lands on the plate

Shameful display
>>
>>8815753
I've often wondered what imbeciles would buy this kind of shit. Then I remember the modern woman who thinks this will give her the kickstart to cook something.
>>
>>8815865
More like the length modern dollar will go to maintain its capacity. Scary times
>>
File: 2_3_1.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2_3_1.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
It's official /ck/, hard surfaces are obsolete.
With the EZCracker™ you don't even need a rim of something.
Genius.

https://youtu.be/6e3z2H1O5zE
>>
>>8815753
My inlaws got me this for christmas and I threw it into their trashcan at their house that day
>>
>>8816861
Jesus, this makes me so angry I want to drown a litter of puppies
>>
>>8816908
well done
>>
>>8816861

that no-mess egg seperator part in the cutaway is probably the most useful thing, honestly.
>>
>>8816861
>not showing the "real" commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmn9JZ1_RPA
>>
Is it true Americans buy this?
>>
File: 20170118_135917.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_135917.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>8816908
I definitely tip my fedora to you. I wish there were more nu-men that had the balls to do that.
>>
File: snuggue.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
snuggue.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>8816861
>>8816053
>I've often wondered what imbeciles would buy this kind of shit.

Disabled people buy them. They don't show disabled people on the ads because they want to keep things positive but all those stupid labour saving inventions which seem pointless are designed for disabled people who cannot do these things normally. The egg cracker seems stupid, unless you only have one usable hand or no fine motor control. The clever cutter is another device for people without fine motor control who can't use a knife. Those stupid blankets that your wear like clothing? Those are for people in wheel chairs. There is an entire industry of disability products which are marketed in a cheesy way so people don't feel ashamed when they buy them.
>>
>>8817026
My problem with the snuggie was it was made with super cheap fabric. If it was made out of something a little nicer it would have been comfy as heck.
>>
>>8817026
Oh well, that explains it. Let's setup a structure whereby we can sell shit that lasts a couple of months to really vulnerable people for 5 times the price it cost us to produce. Then we can have easter sunday, where all our sins are forgiven, and monday is another day.
>>
>>8817026
How do you poop while wearing one of those?
>>
>>8817081
do you shit with a normal blanket on you?
>>
>>8817083
I don't wear my normal blanket around the house.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.