[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salvaging Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: diabeetus.jpg (175KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
diabeetus.jpg
175KB, 1600x1067px
Hey /ck/ let's say someone bought you a quarter-pounder with cheese and due to your busy schedule you forgot to eat it the day you got it.

A day has passed, the cheese has fused with the meat, the bread is now slightly stale, and the onions have scattered to the four winds.

How do you salvage such an abomination?
>>
>>8815728
Microwave is still your best bet, leave most in place just put some drops of water around the plate and on the bun.

you could also add a quick omelet w/ bacon, onion and garlic.

or

Make a mushroom gravy if you got em (sweat mushies then add them to a reux)
>>
>>8815728
Microwave it for 20 seconds. Or throw it on a cast iron skillet at medium heat, drip a lil water on it or around it, cover with a lid or bowl. Let bottom crisp, the steam will help the bread come alive and the cheese possibly melt?
>>
It's a day old? You're fine dude. I take those burgers camping and backpacking for days. Nothing to worry about
>>
>>8815760
I dont think he's concerned about it killing him, just being half way palatable.
>>
Dude, you could leave one of those on a shelf for a year and it'd still be edible.
>>
>>8815728
Microwave on medium for 40 seconds with a cup of water in microwave.....also, this is one of the few times where drowning the food in ketchup might be called for

personally, i'd just go hungry tbqhfam
>>
>>8815728

I bought a couple of cheeseburgers at mcd's once, ate one and put the other in my coat pocket...then promptly forgot about it...
Couple weeks later, I found a cheeseburger in my pocket...bonus time!!!

Ate it...didn't die, but didn't feel too good for a day or so...
>>
ball it up, dunk it in batter, fry it

next
>>
Throw that shit out and call McDelivery.
>>
>>8815728
Just throw it in the oven. Might even taste better then when you originally bought it
>>
>>8815787
what kind of a life you must live
>>
>>8815728
Throw it in the trash and eat something else since I'm not a hobo and I have food in my house/can afford to buy food when I'm hungry.
>>
>>8815760
You eat a lot of shameful, horrible things on the trail. I once mixed a cold cooked ramen, the remains of a moldy cheese, a six inch meatball sub, and a little bottle of olive oil topped with a packet of mayo.

But this is not the trail. This is real life and OP should just feed it to a hungry dog.
>>
File: [worry].jpg (14KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
[worry].jpg
14KB, 215x215px
>>8815787
>Find cheeseburger in pocket
>Eat it

I'd just like to know that I have nothing but sympathy for your condition, anon
>>
>>8815728
I ate it cold in that exact scenario. Was high af so I didn't care.
>>
>>8818152
>have eaten cold cooked ramen many of times
>cheese is mold
>six inch meatball sub sub is a luxury
>olive oil is good fat
Why do you /cucks/ complain so much?
>>
>>8818172
This.
>>
>>8815728
>How do you salvage such an abomination?
Feed it to my worms, who then feed my garden, which then feeds me.
>>
>>8818161

the fuck else are you going to do with a burger?
>>
>>8818176
Eating those things innawoods is acceptable, just like not showering and wearing the same underwear for a week straight is acceptable, and drinking water that you saw a dog swimming in is acceptable innawoods.
When in civilization, doing these things makes you a bum.
>>
>>8818262
I hope you don't think your growing organic after dumping that chemical saturated garbage in your garden soil.
>>
back when hardees would have cheeseburgs on sale for cheap i would buy a sack full of em and casually munch on them all week long, like eat half of one and throw it back in the sack and pull out another one that's half eaten and nibble on it, and the sack was stored on the dashboard of my truck in 95 degree weather so you didnt have to reheat it, i used to get my jollies by eating discusting trash in front of my coworkers
>>
>>8815728
Blitz it in the blender, toss in a raw egg, some olive oil and water.
>>
>>8818161

Your simply jelly I ended up with a bonus cheeseburger...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.