[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me, it's the KFC Double Down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9796.jpg (66KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9796.jpg
66KB, 620x349px
For me, it's the KFC Double Down
>>
>>8814328
I tried that when it first came out. Bready good.
>>
What if... hear me out guys. What if we took a McChicken... what if we took a McChicken and replaced the buns with KFC Double Down 'buns'?
>>
>>8814388
You can do it anon, godspeed.
>>
>>8814388
I once got two McChickens and one mcdouble. Threw out all the buns and used the McChicken patties as buns around the mcdouble patties. I was quite disappointed with the result.
>>
>>8814328
What is even between the two "buns"?
bacon and chs?
>>
>>8814423
How are you not dead.
>>
>>8814454
Yes
>>
>>8814454
Oh yeah because fucking around with 800 calories of food one single time is going to give you a heart attack. Fuck off.
>>
>>8814454

because a chicken sandwich with the bun removed is actually healthier than a normal chicken sandwich?

don't be the fucking retard who thinks a double down isn't healthier than half the shit on the mcdonald's menu.
>>
>>8814474
>>8814477

You took the worst parts of two garbage fast food joints' dirt cheap menus and combined them.

Nothing from KFC or McHeartattack's has any redeeming value. WHY WOULD YOU COMBINE THEM
>>
What if, and hear me out, we take the McChicken, toss the buns, lettuce, and mayo, turn the patty into a taco shell, return the lettuce, add tomatoes and cheese and some other shit and have a taco, but the fucking shell is a chicken patty? Bonus points if Doritos dusted.
>>
>>8814494
You're being pretty dramatic over a stupid fast food experiment.
>>
>>8814494
I've never felt the urge to say "go back to (system thinks this word is spam)" before this moment
in fact i hardly post at all, but you NEED to go back to that other website that people sometimes need to go back to
>>
>>8814512
Altavista.box.sk?
>>
>>8814505
What about using dorito crumbs instead of breadcrumbs?
>>
>>8814516
Astalavista*
>>
>>8814474
That's not the point, there is something wrong with Mixing McDonald's hamburger with the chicken patty, maybe some chemical reaction, but it feels like you ate concrete.

If you ate too much of that mix you probably could die of constipation
>>
File: Barf.jpg (15KB, 398x436px)
Barf.jpg
15KB, 398x436px
>>8814328
>>
>>8814328
Didn't they discontinue that?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.