[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good post-workout drinks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

It said zero calories on the nutrition label.
>>
??????????????
>>
>>8813465
It's got electrolytes.
>>
Water, you fat fuck. And go to a real gym, planet fitness doesn't count
>>
Water.
>>
>>8813476
>Posting on /ck/
>pretending not to be a fat fuck yourself
>>
>>8813480
You can enjoy food without being a fat fuck you know.
>>
>>8813484
>interprets "Posting on /ck/" as "Enjoying food"
>>
>>8813434
wtf is the point of a sports drink without calories?
>>
>>8813480
t. planet fitness pizza eater
>>
>>8813476
Why doesn't Planet Fitness count? Just wondering, been thinking about getting a membership
>>
File: bottled-pure-water.jpg (182KB, 2000x1690px) Image search: [Google]
bottled-pure-water.jpg
182KB, 2000x1690px
>>8813434
For me, it's a pure glass of water.
>>
>>8815340
Fuck off you shill
>>
>>8813892
they have some policies developed to target and drive away a certain customer profile, the "gym rat" type who uses gym facilities for hours a day. the point of the gym is to maximize fees while minimizing actual usage

this triggers armchair "fitness enthusiasts" who are attracted to "fitness culture" because they feel the need to belong to a club or an in-group

if you're legitimately interested in training, and broke as fuck, PF is pretty good because the free weights are adequate for someone at your level, and did I mention how fucking cheap it is? the monthly membership is less than the cost of gas to drive to the good gym. yeah you won't find a power rack but you can do quite a bit with free weights (despite what rippletits fanbois claim)

but if you mention PF on the internet the /fit/fags who don't actually lift but just overeat because "gotta eat big to get big" (while just being fat and sedentary) will start spouting off memes about the lunk alarm and so on. because it doesn't provide that "in crowd" feeling, you won't see many fit people at PF. not that anyone on /fit/ is actually fit, but that's the supposed "problem"

just do your research and don't expect a $10/month "gym lite" to be on par with a real gym that costs $100/month. it's good for what it is
>>
>>8813892
No free weights and they serve pizza
>>
Milk. Juice.
>>
>>8815393
>no free weights
>>
>>8813434
I prefer Chocolate Milk, or as my wifey and rugrats like to call it, "chocky milk"!
>>
>>8813476
I'm switching to planet fitness because my local gym has a really shitty contract
>>
File: sips.jpg (122KB, 499x749px) Image search: [Google]
sips.jpg
122KB, 499x749px
/ S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7 /
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.