[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does ck think about waffle house?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
what does ck think about waffle house?
>>
It's all terribly bad for you, but it tastes pretty good, especially for the price.
>>
>>8813377

its not any worse for you than anything else.
>>
>>8813377
agreed just got the All Star Breakfast™
and it was delicious but I feel like shit now
>>
>>8813357
good place for good people. and also terrible people.
>>
>>8813401
Nigga what? Have you never had one of their breakfast or lunch specials?
>>
what do you get when you go to waffle house?
>>
>>8813428
Either the All Star Breakfast or the Texas Bacon Cheesesteak Melt. I got a double cheeseburger once too and it beat the shit out of fast food burgers.
>>
>>8813423

it's just food.
>>
>>8813457
Yes, extremely caloric food with little else going on. It's basically meat, eggs, potatoes, bread, butter, oil, and sugar. Practically everything is fried.
>>
>>8813474

like i said, it's just food.
>>
File: heart-attack-grill.jpg (55KB, 570x462px) Image search: [Google]
heart-attack-grill.jpg
55KB, 570x462px
>>8813529
By that logic, this is also just food (except the cigs).

By the way, I've actually been there and got a double bypass burger with fries. I didn't really like it all that much to be honest.
>>
>>8813529
obese flyover poverty food
>>
>>8813537

that is also just food.

it just happens to be a lot of food.

>>8813540

nope, it's food just like any other food. it doesn't make you better or worse for eating it, there's no pride to be gained by not eating it. it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>8813563
Your arteries and ass might not agree.
>>
>>8813540

by definition, no one eating lots of food is in poverty.
>>
>>8813564

it's no different than any other food, in that regard either. you're bullshitting yourself if you think so.
>>
>>8813563

Is this some new tier of autism? There's no difference between 500 calories of fried potatoes and 500 calories of fruit. It's just food, it's not any worse for you than anything else.

If you were trying to ruse me, good job. You succeeded.
>>
>>8813567
You're either a troll or literally retarded.
>>
>>8813568

there literally fucking isn't.

>>8813573

no, you're just brainwashed by memes that are so deeply ingrained in our culture that no one questions them and even fabricates studies to support them because if they come out wrong "the mistake was mine, since we all know meme-x".
>>
>>8813577
Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
>>
>>8813582

what's it like, being retarded and gullible?
>>
>>8813577
>there literally fucking isn't.

Even if you were stupid enough to think that all calories are the same regardless of source, surely you realize that the vitamin and mineral content of blueberries and french fries are different.
>>
>>8813428
Ham and Cheese omelette special. Comes with hash browns and toast.

Something about Waffle House omelettes...They're the fucking bomb
>>
>>8813593

yeah, technically, but it doesn't really matter. mostly your nutrients come from bacterial post-processing.
>>
File: purpleface.jpg (323KB, 567x454px) Image search: [Google]
purpleface.jpg
323KB, 567x454px
I once ordered a pecan waffle at waffle house outside of Lafayette, Louisiana and it had a rusty thumbtack in it. So, I do not care for their waffles.
>>
>they don't have Altoids Sours
garbage tier t b h
>>
>>8813616

If you eat nothing but french fries you will get scurvy. If you eat nothing but blueberries you will not.

Scurvy will eventually kill you so yeah, technically, it doesn't really matter as long as you don't care whether you live or die.
>>
>>8813638

there's actually very little evidence to support that, it is most likely simply an old wives tale.
>>
>>8813357
scatterd smothered and covered
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.