[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take me through a typical day in your life food wise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: adayinthelife.jpg (23KB, 856x462px) Image search: [Google]
adayinthelife.jpg
23KB, 856x462px
Take me through a typical day in your life food wise.
>>
banana an hour or two after i wake up

maybe a small meal before dinner
or an actual dinner

maybe a banana before bed
>>
>>8812266
Gender? Height? Weight? Age?
>>
I usually start the day by making a fresh batch of mare juice, that I will drink through out the day

For breakfast, usually I make a bagel with cream cheese and I drink v8 to get my vitamins

Lunch, usually a french bread pizza

Dinner, Chinese take out I like the sweet sour chicken which I eat most days, unless I have Subway or Taco Bell
>>
4-5 pieces of bacon for breakfast with a glass of milk, 7 mg zinc, 1 fish oil capsule
Leftovers from previous nights dinner, microwaved at school, with water
Baked or pan fried pork or chicken, side of potatoes or green beans, or some sort of soup, with a glass of milk
>>
>>8812259
weekends are different but

>wake up 4:00 for work
>take first medicine, cant eat food for another half an hour
>slap a piece of ham/prosciutto/turkey, bread with a little mustard, baked sweet potato cubes, or half an apple on a plate
>drive to work, eat breakfast in parking lot at 4:43
>take my arthritis medicine which i have to eat with or it makes my stomach bleed
>eat box o leftover dinner for lunch, usually 7:30 am, always bring a piece of fruit, have a cup o tea
>get home 2pm, eat a snack like a salad or some prosciutto with pickled veg
>cook dinner at 6pm

i cook a lot of "piece of meat and side of veggie meals", but i also really enjoy doing bone broths for things like risotto or soup, fried things on the weekend sometimes, homemade poke bowls, ribs, kebabs, sometimes pesto orzo with grilled chicken, usually moderately healthy but nothing too ridiculous. we usually eat out maybe twice a month, since we can usually make the food we're craving at home for cheaper.
>>
>>8812305

it was a good try, anon
>>
>>8812311
i got it out in time

why are there no spoilers on this board
there are surprises to be had in food
>>
File: IMG_0960.jpg (48KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0960.jpg
48KB, 620x400px
>>8812286
Welp, you got me to Google mate juice. Thanks anon, I definitely needed to see that.
>>
Bone broth with carrots egg and a little oatmeal

Later i get more bone broth with veggies and potatoes sometimes with meatballs in it.

I drink only water
>>
File: 1468144066960.gif (354KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468144066960.gif
354KB, 240x200px
>>8812286
>>
>>8812337
do you know what's wrong with you

if so
what's wrong with you
>>
>>8812372
sounds like hes going thru hella chemo desu
>>
>>8812259

After I wake up I make tea with some sugar and milk, I make a bowl of plain cold oats with milk and cut up a piece of fruit, usually a nice apple (fuji kind).

I go to work where around 12 I eat either another bowl of plain cold oats with milk and fruit or I get some freshly made soup with a loaf of bread to dip into it.

Around 4 I eat more fruit just to get through my day.

I get home between 7 pm and 8pm and then cook a nice meal. Twice a week I eat a salad with advocado, tomato, olives with on the side some meat and sometimes some mozzarella cheese covered with some balsamic vinegar. Other days I make some nice spaghetti or stirfry some veggies, noodles and prep fish or some duck. Either way I spend time prepping my evening meal and eat something nice.
>>
coffee and whatever sugary shit i can find in the office for 'breakfast'

panini for lunch

pizza for dinner

nutrition and calorie supplement: 4 beers

>repeat 5 times
>>
>>8812259
Wife serves me iced moka with almond milk in bed. Get up and usually have oatmeal with cinnamon and toasted walnuts. Lunch is often soup and wholegrain bread or an Asian noodle dish. Usually I cook dinner, often Mediterranean food of some sort with a bottle of wine.
>>
>>8812372
Crohns disease, candida overgrowth, anus abcesses lots of stuff. Used to get remicade but after 10 years it has stopped working. My doctor told me its time to have the large bowel removed. I poop 10 times erryday and my asshole is burning. Been doing this diet for over 1 month, i think i call the doctor monday to have it removed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.