[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRING BACK ALTOIDS SOURS REEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: altoids_sours.jpg (53KB, 532x356px) Image search: [Google]
altoids_sours.jpg
53KB, 532x356px
BRING BACK ALTOIDS SOURS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8811956
why the fuck did they stop making them anyway it dont make no goddamn sense
>>
>>8811956

Citric and ascorbic acids decay tooth enamel. I'm glad they're gone.
>>
>>8811970
My Dad worked at Kraft so I got these for free all the time, but basically they weren't selling well for the price they had to sell it at.

>inb4 my dad worked at nintendo
>>
File: 612612.jpg (26KB, 1012x178px) Image search: [Google]
612612.jpg
26KB, 1012x178px
wew
>>
>>8812006
I think they'd sell well if brought back though
>>8812018
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8811956
Tangerine was the best flavor
>>
>>8812507
>Tangerine
>not lemon
Heathen
>>
>>8812576
>lemon
>not Mango

pleb as fuck
>>
>>8812586
All flavours of altoids sours are excellent
>>
>>8812586
>mango
>not raspberry
NORMIES LEAVE!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>these existed
Holy shit end me, I never saw them around my turn. I'd have loved these.
>>
>>8811956
>expand image
>tounge curls on sides, center stings and goes numb.
>>
File: 51zJBLZ6pRL.jpg (43KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
51zJBLZ6pRL.jpg
43KB, 500x449px
>>8811956
Just as good
>>
>>8813463
the acidity in these is so strong it literally damages your tongue and the roof of your mouth. haven't had one for years and i'd expect they changed the formula by now though.
>>
>>8811970
>>8812006

I could have sworn they got discontinued because they were burning holes in people's tongues.
>>
This reminds me of my search for the copyright holders of PB Crisps the other day. Apparently they were a product jointly produced by Planters and Nabisco, back when Kraft and Nabisco were under the same corporation, but Nabisco split off and Kraft, who still owns Planters, no longer owns any companies that manufacture cookies, making the production of that product infeasible.
>>
>>8813463
nah, while the sourness is about right, the fruit flavor and overall quality of the candy is poor. everything that most sour candies get wrong, Altoids got right
>>
>>8813527
Altoids Sours were solely produced by Wrigley's though, so they don't have this excuse
>>
Same reason they got rid of Creme Savers or Taco Bell got rid of the volcano menu and fire roasted sauce but kept shitty verde. Because companies don't actually give a shit what people like they care about what they can sell for the highest profit margin and most of the stuff you like is expensive to make compared to their "normal" product line.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.