[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food Dealbreakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (82KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 980x490px
Going on a first date soon, it's at a restaraunt. What are some red flags or deal breakers that wouldn't fly at your table?
>smacking their food
>being shitty to wait staff
>eating my food from my plate
>>
>too scared to ask for a correction in a wrong order
>tips
>makes pictures of the food
>>
>>8810929 makes pictures of the food? How the hell would that even work asking Picasa to come out and paint their food
>>
>>8810920
>doesn't lean forward and prop boobs up on table creating deceptively impressive cleavage at least three times during the meal.
>>
>>8810929
Instagraming is a dealbreaker, filtering photos using Dreamscope to shitpost with is a dealmaker.
>>
>>8811003
Anon's got the right idea
>>
>>8810920
>implying you have any right to be picky
let's be honest anon. that ham planet you're taking to Applebee's could shit on your food and you'd still beg her to stay around
>>
>>8811001
is this supposed to be a joke?
>>
>>8810920
>smacking their food
wut
>>
>>8810920
ordering steak anything but rare
>>
>>8811001
I love you ck. Never change.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160908-191628_01.png (462KB, 1056x1682px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160908-191628_01.png
462KB, 1056x1682px
>>
>>8811025
That's what the doctor said when your mom gave birth to you.
>>
>>8811262
I've done something similar to this
>>
>>8811260
>I LE LOVE YOU, FOOD AND COOKING!!!! XDDDDDDD
>LE NEVER CHANGE GUYS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>NVR CHANGE XDD
>>
>>8810920
>smacking their food
Yeah but how often do you order THICC pancakes?
>>
>>8810920
>>smacking their food
wut
>>
>i can't eat that because I don't like X
>>
>>8810920
>Eating food from my plate
Is this an American thing. Even when I eat at the pub with my mates, we always trade shit from our plates. I love trying other shit from the menu.
>>
>at a restaurant
>she eats using only the fork
>>
>>8811421
No, americans do that too. Me and my sister often trade things, like trading a bit of a steak for a shrimp. When me and my friends go to the bar we usually get the same thing due to the limited menu, though, so there's really no opportunity for that.
>>
>>8811421
We do it, but sometimes it's considered rude. Particularly when it's someone you don't know or like. but on a date? It would probably be fine unless you're a spaz.
>>
>>8810920
>being told i cant play with myself at the table
>>
>lip smacking
>eating too quickly
>talking with food in their mouth
>complaining that I eat slowly

Fuck you people. I paid good money for this. I want to taste it. Also of course I eat slowly compared to most people who eat too quickly
Also if you eat quickly you will eat more noisily and won't be making conversation

Is not liking foods a deal breaker for anyone?
I'm not a huge fan of cheese so if I was to not order something or ask for it without cheese, would that be a turn-off?
>>
>>8811421
as long as you ask its fine imo

stealing is slapworthy
>>
>autism
>>
>>8810920
If she orders anything other than a Salad, than it is a complete deal breaker.

A woman should know how to be elegant and respectable in public and always be putting her beauty and looks first.

If a bitch orders anything other than a Salad, I will immediately get up and leave without saying a word.
>>
>>8811800
>Fuck you people. I paid good money for this. I want to taste it. Also of course I eat slowly compared to most people who eat too quickly
>Also if you eat quickly you will eat more noisily and won't be making conversation

Hello there, me.

I totally feel you on eating slowly though, much healthier.
>>
>>8810920
>eating my food from my plate
Dumb meme from stand up comedians. This is perfectly fine
>>
>>8811800
REEEE I HAVE TO FORCE MYSELF TO EAT SLOWLY. I SMACK INSTANTLY WHEN I DONT ACTIVELY TRY TO SURPRESS IT.
>>
>>8810920
picky eater

spending too much time on phone

talking to wait staff too much because of special requests & such
>>
>not wanting to bring back altoids sours
turns me off every time
>>
>ordering anything but water or red wine as a drink
>not ordering an espresso after the meal
>>
>>8811830
This. Also no,
>"Oh! That looks good Anon!"
>*Grabs your food*
Does not count as asking.
>>
>>8811985
most places can't make coffee for shit though

beer is also acceptable for some meals
>>
Vegetarian or vegan.

>>8811003
This happened to me on my last date what the fuck.

She's also vegetarian but fuck did she have big beefers.
>>
>>8812052
>woman
>drinking beer
Yeah that would be another red flag
>>
>>8812086
>everyone who drinks beer swills it and swears like a sailor
>>
>>8812118
People who drink beer are insecure and only do it to fit in.
>>
>>8812121
same could be said about wine or coffee
>>
>puts shit on the food without tasting it first
>chews with mouth open
those are the only two i deem dealbreaking desu
>>
>>8812138
I agree with your second point, but does it really matter if the person eating with you doesn't obtain a full appreciation of the food?
>>
>>8811744
>Me and my sister often trade things, like trading a bit of a steak for a shrimp
or dick, am i right?!
>>
>>8812146
Sure, if it's at home or something. But if we're at a restaurant and you immediately drown your food in salt without even trying it, its gonna piss me off a little.
>>
>>8811014
Savage
>>
>>8812146
Yes because it reflects a lack of reason, culture, and appreciation for food in general
>>
>>8812162
oh I actually agree

I thought you more meant not trying a cut of meat before putting sauce on it or something, not overseasoning

>>8812179
depends on what you mean but that sounds like a bit of an overstatement
>>
I can't handle people that don't know phone etiquette. I realize I am old and traditional, but if you touch that fucking phone for any reason other than using the tip calculator without at the very least asking if it's okay, there won't be a second date. I shouldn't have to treat you like a 5 year old and tell you to leave your toys in the car during adult-time.
>>
>putting ketchup on anything
>>
>>8810920
Being insanely picky.

Used to know a couple where the husband was rich and the wife refused to ever eat anything off the menu. She'd spend half an hour describing exactly what she wanted to the waitress and get a special concession from the cooks in back to make it -- one time they had to go out and get some stupid ingredient from a convenience store or something.

I don't know how he put up with it. I sure didn't want to.
>>
>>8811421
It varies by the situation. If it's a business meeting and the other person keeps trying to steal your meatballs, you know the deal isn't gonna be worth it.
>>
>>8811205
Eating their food like a cow chewing cud with their mouth open being as loud as demonically possible
>>
>>8810920
>>8811005
This, basically. It's awful, how common this is.
>>
>>8811303
Who hurt you?
>>
>>8811339
> You have to like every single food item
> Not liking any food item is Bad and Wrong

Were you forced to eat your greens as a kid?
>>
Why would you bring a first date to a restaurant? If the date goes horribly you have to sit there for the entire meal. Coffee or drinks for a 1st date.
>>
>>8812472

You're looking at it the wrong way ... it makes it harder for her to escape with honor.
>>
>>8810920
>no after dinner brapping
Can't get myself up without it at this point.
>>
>>8812585
Women have no concept of honor
>>
>eats meat, dairy, seafood or eggs
>>
>>8811800
>lip smacking

this shit is absolutely digsuting
>>
>>8812782
*smakes lips*
AYO HOL UP
>>
>>8812470
No, you can not like certain foods but refusing to eat something because it has something you don't like in it, is childish.
>>
>>8812797
too graphic
>>
>>8812797
Niggers truly are a lesser race
>>
>>8812797
>smakes
Nice spelling nigger
>>
>>8812121
Go back to bed, Randall.
>>
>>8812880
Fuck off, Mark.
>>
>>8811733

this just makes me want to date strangers for shits and giggles

>he ordered a steak and insisted it was very well done
>when it turned up he picked up the steak knife and laughed and dropped it on the floor
>he stabbed the brittle steak with his fork and gnawed at it like a dog with bone
>he even at one point growled
>he paid for the meal though so i felt obliged to give him sex later when he asked "wanna do it?"
>he bit my nipple like he ate the steak and growled at me
>>
File: IMG_7553.jpg (119KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7553.jpg
119KB, 500x375px
Pic related. Went on a date with a girl who did this recently. Hard to watch and I called her out. Still going strong though
>>
>>8812898
>>8812880
guys, guys, cmon, we're here for Michael and Sarah's anniversary, not bring up petty past shit. Let's enjoy just having this time together, ok? It's like once a year we see each other, I'm sure we can get through a coupla hours without acting like children.
>>
>>8813069
I find this endearing. literally nothing wrong with putting condiments directly onto foods, I often do it myself.
>>
>>8812121
I drink beer alone though anon
>>
>>8811014
Gotem
>>
>>8811800
Yeah, I love eating hot food, but like half an hour later, when it's room temperature.

Fuck off, I'll eat my food as quickly as I like.
>>
>>8810920

> When exposed to a new type of food, examines it suspiciously and smells it while making a weird face, doesn't even try taking a bite and giving it chance

Actually, I could shorten it to:

> Doing anything with a new food experience besides putting it straight in your mouth and giving it the benefit of the doubt

Picky eaters make me homicidal
>>
>>8812804
It's not childish, it's not wanting to eat something you don't like.

That's like saying "what, you don't like beef? Well that's no reason to avoid a steak." Yes it is, faggot.

Beef is awful.
>>
>>8811310
He meant to say smacking their lips
>>
>>8813451
here

>>8811339
Fucking signed
>>
>>8813452
If you are served something and you find out it has something you don't like in it, you're a child for throwing a fit and sending it back. It's that simple.
>>
>>8813743
Who said anything about throwing a fit?

If it's at a restaurant, and it didn't say X was in it on the menu, I'd neither eat nor pay for it.

If it's at someone's home, I'd thank them, but politely decline.

If someone wants to get offended that I don't want to eat something they made, then they can fuck off.
>>
>>8813795
>If it's at a restaurant, and it didn't say X was in it on the menu, I'd neither eat nor pay for it.
I know you wouldn't because you're a child.

>If it's at someone's home, I'd thank them, but politely decline.
Unless the food would literally kill you, there's absolutely no reason to refuse a meal from anyone.
>>
>>8812162
That depends. If it's a place you frequently go to and you know they never put enough salt, it's easier to just salt that summbitch up straight away to get your desired flavor in every bite.
>>
>>8812121
have to be 18 to post on this site kid. I know beer and coffee "taste like shit lol" to your immature childish tongue.
>>
>>8813099
It's probably easier than having to break the surface tension of the ketchup every so often.
>>
>guy is shorter than me
>guy is so defensive and autistic he spasses out if we share plates a bit
>guy is straight edge
>chewing with open mouth
>dick to waiting staff
>orders steak well done
>>
>>8815153
This is why normal autistic people aren't straight edge.

Also why would you go on a date with him? This is really your fault for making bad choices.
You don't need to take it out on the rest of us.
Also stop trying to eat off other peoples plates, you're furthering stereotypes that you will later complain about on internet forums, saying they're false.
>>
>>8815164
>Also why would you go on a date with him?
Cause you only learn some things during the date?
Being straight edge isn't bad but it wouldn't be compatible with my lifestyle.
There's nothing wrong with sharing food, it's intimate and creates closeness, literally no one would give a shit about this if costanza didn'thave a bit about it. It signals some serious emotional issues if this is a problem for you, hence a red flag.
>>
>>8810920
>being shitty to wait staff
this is the only real dealbreaker for me, if that happened, which is unlikely because i wouldnt date a person where i sense this might be happening, id actually walk out no matter how hot my date is.
Being rude to people you consider "below" you, because you actually think of other people as "below" you, is one of the worst character traits there is.
>>
>>8815170
>Cause you only learn some things during the date?
Like if they're short, or if they don't drink.

And stop trying to sound smart, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>8815182
I mean, if I knew beforehand I wouldn't go, but theoretically.
And I'm not trying to sound smart, stop projecting your insecurities
>>
>>8815186
>And I'm not trying to sound smart

>There's nothing wrong with sharing food, it's intimate and creates closeness, literally no one would give a shit about this if costanza didn'thave a bit about it. It signals some serious emotional issues if this is a problem for you

See
>stop projecting your insecurities
>>
>>8811298
details please
>>
>>8812907
Are you gay or a woman? need to know before I wank to this.
>>
>>8811262
lol

>>8811298
story?
>>
>>8813069
Putting ketchup directly on piping hot fries changes the flavor profile. Really brings out the acidity of the ketchup.
>>
>>8814189
how about someone like me, chiccory fills my mouth with a soap flavor
>>
>>8810920
>lip smacking
>shoveling your food (applies to both shoveling food into your mouth at a fast pace OR holding your spoon or fork like a shovel)
>trying to cut your meat or other food with your fork, instead of using your knife
>being rude to waitstaff (this is a big one, since it means someone lacks common courtesy)
>being overly loud, so the other tables can hear everything your saying
>slurping (unless it's something that's acceptable to slurp, like certain asian noodle dishes)
>throwing money or credit cards down on the table like it's a big deal
>not unfolding your napkin and either laying it in your lap or neatly by your plate
>if you're a guy, not opening the door for your date, and not pulling out their chair for them
>if you're a girl, not letting the guy open the door for you or pull your chair out for you and not saying thank you when they do
>basically an other unrefined or unacceptable table manners, or inappropriate date behavior.
>>
>>8811860
>woman must be elegant and acceptable in public
>I, on the other hand, can act like a rude, inappropriate asshole
Seems about right for 4chan
>>
>>8811860
I can tell your a girl
>>
>>8815685
You clearly don't understand class and what it means to be a gentleman. Have fun at your wafflehouse alone

>>8815695
Actually, I'm a former PUA ;)
>>
>>8815705
You don't know what a gentleman is, stop pretending.
>>
>Picky eaters

Literally one of the most childish things ever and it makes me rage. I can understand not liking specific foods or something, but swearing off whole food groups is an immediate drop.

>Hates cheese (what?)
>Takes tomatoes and lettuce off sandwiches
>Hates vegetables
>Wont touch any kind of seafood
>Essentially eats like a 6 year old

Fucking grow the fuck up. This is a big factor in me leaving my ex. She ate like she was fucking 12 because she hated everything. I brought her to a super expensive, high class Italian restaurant for our anniversary and she asked if the kitchen could make fucking spaghetti and meat balls. I was so pissed.
>>
File: IMG_0079.jpg (24KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
24KB, 300x168px
>>8810920
>3dpd
>>
>>8815830
I can tolerate cheese when it's really mild or I can't taste it, but stronger tasting or smelling ones just make me gag.
I often lose my appetite when I'm eating pasta and someone at the table puts Parmesan on theirs. The smell will make me gag

It's being picky with a closed mind that bothers me.
I've tried cheese plenty of times, hoping I'd like it but I just can't

I live with a manchild who eats no vegetables, but when I've given him a fork of something full of veg I make like chilli, he says it's really nice.
That pisses me off
>>
>>8815705
>PUA

well that's all we needed to know. Anons can safely disregard this guy's posts.
>>
>>8816158
That's a funny way of saying you are jealous of all that mad pussy i'm slaying ;)
>>
File: 1492189404038.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1492189404038.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>8810920
Being shitty to wait staff is probably my #1 red flag. I've never been a waiter, but you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Bitching at a waiter or waitress is basically like begging to have your food fucked with on purpose.

Even if your food comes out wrong or improperly cooked be nice about it if you have to send it back. A fucking waitress doesn't have xray vision to see inside your steak to make sure it's medium rare before she brings it out...that's the cooks fault.

Anyway, being a dick like that just gives me the vibe that I don't want to be around somebody that negative and cunty.
>>
>>8810920
> Rude
> Messy
> Can't use knife and fork properly
> Vegetardian/vegan
> Tries to lecture me on my choice of food/drink
> Tries to order expensive shit just because i'm paying

So few people these days.
>>
>>8816185
>Bitching at a waiter or waitress is basically like begging to have your food fucked with on purpose.

This. I like my food spit-free, so I am nice to waiters. You also get WAY better service by saying 'please' and 'thank you', and asking instead of telling.
>>
>>8816195
>Yeah I'll do a
instead of
>May I please have the

Drives me nuts every time. Run away from that person.
>>
>>8815677
>guy opening the door/pulling out chair for you
Wish more guys (excluding fedora wielding nice guy faggots of gallantry) did this. It makes my kokoro go doki doki.
>>
>>8810920
Ordering vegan
>>
>>8816233
I do both of these for my gf all the time. Chivalry is not dead, it's just rare.

Unless she's hangry then she just hulk smashes the door and runs past the hostess.
>>
>>8816176
Not as jealous as you when you see anyone with a shred of self respect
>>
>>8816010
>Parmesan. The smell
I don't mind, but I get it, it's literally the same smell as vomit (butyric and isovaleric acid, also there if you've smelly feet)
>>8816185
>you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
set out two bowls, vinegar gets more flies. the rest of your post I can stand behind, being a jerk to waitstuff is the #1 reason to end a date for me
>>
>>8816233
No shit.
When I was growing up, my dad not only held doors for ANY female, and pulled out the chair for my mom, he also stood up every time my mom would leave the table or sit back down. That's another lost courtesy. Gentlemen should always stand with a lady stands, and stand again when she sits back down, so you can help her with her chair. Thank god my parents taught me etiquette and courtesy.
>>
>Hates vegetables
>Hates fruits
>Adds salt to everything
>Drinks diet soda
>Drinks decaf coffee/tea
>Won't try new foods because they're too "weird"
>Likes mayonnaise or other smelly condiments
>>
>>8817355
>>Won't try new foods because they're too "weird"

I have started trying to avoid doing that myself. I have adopted a policy of trying wierd things to see if they're any good. Especially if I can get a small sample of it.
I'm just unwilling to spend time or invest an entire mealtime on a complete unknown.
>>
>>8811421
In a pub its ok, in a restaurant its trashy as fuck. Its poor etiquette, a restaurant requires different manners than a pub. A pub or bar is basically the same as eating at home with a few friends, while a restaurant is similar to a more formal occasion. Basically by not knowing stuff like this you show that you are an uncultured pleb, would be a pretty big warning sign for me.
>>
>>8812121
sure, when I was 15-16, but after that inital period it just gets better.
>>
>>8813795
>declining food at someone's home
This is incredibly rude, and if you think your personal opinion/choice should matter that just shows again how inconsiderate and rude you are. If you came to a dinner at my place and refused to even have a small portion of something you'd never get invited again, barring legitimate allergies.
>>
>>8812247

a date is a business meeting. the person at the other end of the table is a candidate for being intimately involved with your affairs, personally and financially. would you want a meatball-stealing wife/husband?
>>
>>8811968
>My sister breathes loudly and eats sloppily
>brother takes giant spoonfuls and inhales to attempt to sick it in as excess drips off
>my dad has an issue with his tmj so his mouth pops noisily as he eats
>mother chews with month wide open and noisily as possible
>I constantly stress and make sure I eat as quietly as possible b/c I fear I am like them
>>
>>8811014
>fat chicks
Into le trash it goes
>>
>>8814316
>tfw 20 years old and beer tastes like shit / bread

what's the point of drinking beer, it's the same as people who jerk off about their coffee

it mostly tastes the same or similar enough to not matter
>>
>>8810929
You sound fun.
>>
>>8811421
Well, it's usually more like
>Eats from your plate without asking first
>Doesn't offer anything in return
That's a deal breaker. Sharing is fine so long as you're asking.

>>8811985
*tips fedora* I see you enjoy women as sophisticated as you.
>>
>>8811001
>he doesnt take his dates to restuarants with resident artists
>every high and even most mid tier restaurants in Australia have one
>he doesn't gesture them over and get them to paint his dinner
>he's too cheap to pay the 20% commission plus tip
>he hates his dates

Why are americans so fucking retarded?
I bet this cuck doesn't bring his anvil to the cinema
>>
>>8811421
for a first date, with a new person, I'd avoid it

but with mates/some family members/ongoing gf, fucking go for it. Dating a vegetarian, and the sneaky bitch lifted up my parma to steal some chips
>>
>>8811969
>spending too much time on phone
If its something other than an important family text, using phone at all is a fucking turn off
>>
dousing any food with condiments, I mean when the ratio is off you might as well just eat the condiment

my ex would just pour ketchup all over her fucking food, I wanted to gag every time I ate with her
>>
>go check out a restaurant
>the menu has pictures
Nope
>>
>>8813436
>He doesn't warm his plates
>>
>>8811800
>I'm not a huge fan of cheese so if I was to not order something or ask for it without cheese, would that be a turn-off?
Yes. Especially because there's a lot of different cheeses, so it's like saying you don't like vegetables.
>>
>>8811282
savage
>>
>>8810920
>spaghetti not properly sauced in pan before serving
>meatballs on top of spaghetti
Why do Italian restaurants always do this in America? They're the laziest pieces of shit and they still charge more for your unsauced pasta (that's probably overcooked) than average prices at American, Indian, Chinese, or Greek restaurants. Bet that plate costs $18-$25 for the spaghetti alone.
>>
>>8815182
Massively upset manlet spotted
>>
>>8815170
If his not drinking is incompatible with your lifestyle, you have a drinking problem.

Sharing food is fine, but once it's on someone's own plate, you don't fucking touch it. If they agree to transfer something from their plate to yours, fine, but don't ever expect it.
>>
>>8810920
>fork in right hand
>knife on right side too
This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen, and I'll never get used to it. Fork goes in left hand, knife in right. You don't pass your utensils from hand to hand like you're playing with them. Whoever started this shit and convinced etiquette experts that it's not childish and ridiculous should be dug up and have their corpse pissed on.
>>
>>8818698
>If his not drinking is incompatible with your lifestyle, you have a drinking problem.
Nope, just drink at parties and at family gatherings, like everyone else there. If he can't be part of my social or family life that's a dealbreaker. I guess if that's a drinking problem in your eyes you go ahead and think that.

I wanna share food, and that's that, if you freak out about sharing sensory experiences like food then that's your prerogative,but it's a dealbreaker for me, it reeks of intimacy issues and immaturity.
>>
>>8818725
you roastie bitch get off my 4chan
>>
>>8810920
Can't think of anything that would be a deal breaker. Who cares how someone else eats?
>>
>>8818729
The majority of /ck/ is female
>>
>>8818725
Drunk party whore detected
>>
>>8818734
Nop. I'm not a very social person tbqh, but I'm just not really cool with a guy that has to totally check out of family events and friendly gatherings. I probably only really drink once a month at most
>>
>>8815639
Cilantro??
>>
>>8818740
You're retarded if you think not drinking is equivalent to checking out
>>
>>8811932
but it´s not. i tend to be territorial with my food. i gladly order you something or make more but respect my fucking food.

as for the >>8810920 original question:

>ordering something and asking if they have a vegan alternative. for example: you DO have soymilk for my café latte right? in a really condescending tone of voice.

>not ordering something alcoholic on a first date.

>being a super picky eater

>comenting on how much i tip (or don´t tip), what and how i eat...god i´m glad i´m in a relationship already.fuck that shit.
>>
>>8818732
this is a meme right?
>>
>>8812804
i would certainly try but eating a dish that is disgusting to me only so peaple don´t thing i´m not childish seems in itself childish to me. i am an adult and i think it´s only normal to know what i like and what i don´t like.

i hate fennel and carawayseeds and i know it. would i try a dish containing it?sure. but ordering it just to proof i´m not a picky eater seems incredibly stupid to me
>>
>>8818770
You're retarded if you don't think that depends on the situation. In my culture they are one and the same
>>
>>8815164
>You don't need to take it out on us

Fucking kek, projecting a bit much there homes?
>>
>>8818838
your culture?you mean the culture of being a party whore?
>>
>>8818956
I'm not.
>>
>>8817743
You sound autistic.
>>
>>8818870
>digs through blue boards in an attempt to find week old posts from people claiming to have autism
>"THIS'LL BE EASY HMMHMMM"
>drools on keyboard
>unsheathes katana
>"TIME TO D-D-D-D-DUEEEL"
>brushes doritos off lap
>"UR WRONG AND I WIN BECAUSE I'M RIGHT"
>takes huge puff of 6.7 ohm megatuned double coil 6oz capacity blueberry dragon juice flavored vape rig
>blows epic vape cloud at computer screen
>tips fedora
>"IT LOOKS LIKE"
>puts on indoor sunglasses
>I WIN AGAIN AHAHAHA"
>>
>>8818703
I'll use my fork in my right hand thank you very much.
>>
>>8818676
Because most Americans are plebes who expect it to be that way.
>>
>>8818990
>6.7 ohm
That's far too much resistance for big clouds. You need to be sub-ohm for that.
>>
>>8812247
>iceberg
That's a Romano salad
>>
>>8817638
You're totally right, I also always have my lawyer present.
>>
>>8818990
I mean, it's good that you're this self-aware, but clearly I hit a nerve here.
>>
>>8816484
you'll never be a PUA like more or slam 1/10th of the amount of hot pussy I do, fuck off kiddo
>>
>>8818838
Good luck with your alcoholic future husband, Svetlana
>>
>>8820087
Jokes on you, an abusive alcoholic is my fetish. Not russian though, I'm danish
>>
>>8820287
Heh too bad, already married or it would be a perfect fit
>>
>>8812138
>salting food before tasting it
I often cook for family and my stepfather does this shit every fucking time. I've taken to underseasoning his portion.
>>
>>8820287
OK, I meet your criteria. Plus, I'd like to get out of this shithole america.
>>
>>8815202
Not him, but maybe he's actually just smarter than you.
>>
>notice she's not white while eating
>>
>>8817355
>mayo
>smelly
Put it in the fridge and it wont smell like shit.
>>
>>8812186
perhaps you are the one who is immature in this situation
>>
>>8817727
Try ale and cider. I also don't like beer, it always tastes either bitter or like water with some hops, the last one is mostly just light beers though.
>>
>>8818977
Owned bitch get off my internet

Only water for me, the alpha male.
>>
My father would only eat rare beef. And, from him, I learned a great ordering technique.

When the waiter/waitress asked him how he would like his steak cooked, he would say, "I would like my steak cooked...", and then pause. He wouldn't say anything until the server stopped writing, and looked at him. Once dad had, and held, eye contact, he would grin, and say, with the slightest of a nod from his head, "rare", while looking the server straight in the eyes.

And, after the meal, he would make the effort to thank the waiter/waitress for insuring that his meal was prepared to his liking, (often, personally giving a few extra bucks to the person, as tip addendum). And, he would ask our server to pass along his thanks to the entire kitchen staff.

With this method, it was very seldom that he was ever put in the position of sending his order back.

Even when, rarely, his order was overcooked, our server seemed to always be at our table, asking if his steak was cooked to his liking. Again, if he paused, looked at his steak, and cocked his head just a bit to the side, the server was always more than happy to bring him another steak, properly cooked.

I saw this method work in restaurants that we frequented, and restaurants in which we were first timers. And, I've adopted this method. For some reason, it works.
>>
>>8818732
Is this true?

Also quality thread mates thx for the laffs.
>>
>>8810929
>not tipping
HOLY SHIT WHAT A REBEL
LOCK ME UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY
>>
>>8810920
Op here. Date went terribly, I was finished eating before she asked the waiter to stop grating Parmesan onto her pasta
>>
File: scooby doo thread.png (228KB, 407x620px) Image search: [Google]
scooby doo thread.png
228KB, 407x620px
>refusing to try something they've never tries because they think it's "gross"
GROW THE FUCK UP
>>
>>8820921
Tell us more
>>
>>8811303
>Trying this hard.
>>
File: 1472463178508.png (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472463178508.png
21KB, 640x480px
>>8820628

So, you're saying that mature people are big supporters of cell phone usage and are less likely to be bothered about their date being interrupted by one?

Do you hear what you're saying? I don't even need to bring graphs into this because it's common sense, but why not.
>>
>>8820287
>>8820512
Show me your tits and pussy
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.