[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a pussy for pouring cola into my beer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0

Am I a pussy for pouring cola into my beer?
>>
>>8808669
At least just do it with a tiny bit of orange juice to make a beermosa. At least that resembles a kind of drink that is actually made.
>>
There is an endless amount of beers in this world. If you don't like the taste of one just pick a different one.
>>
No. That is actually an official drink in Germany and you can order it in restaurants. It's called either Diesel, Moorwater, Neger (negro), Krefelder or Drecksack (dirtbag), depending on which region of Germany you're in.
Beer with lemonade (like 7up) is one of the most popular drinks in Germany, it's called Alsterwasser ir radler (cyclist)
>>
>>8808704
*or Radler*
>>
>>8808704
I don't like the connotations of those names, they give me bad conscionsness.
It's not like I can't drink beer I just prefer the taste of cola you know, so I drink it about 2:1 cola to beer
>>
>>8808704
Beer with lemonade is a thing in the states too. Just not cola.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shandy
>>
Ur kool 4 that
>>
>>8808669
you are not a pussy
you are a disgusting pile of shit if you do this
>>
>>8808669
Does that actually taste any good?

I imagine it would be like a shittier version of a whiskey and coke or something like that.

Beer and lemonade or spiked lemonade is pretty tasty though, you should try that OP
>>
>>8808704
7-up isn't lemonade, it's a lemon-lime soda. Lemonade is just lemon juice, sugar and uncarbonated water served on ice.
>>
>>8808669
>buy vodka
>buy cola
>mix
congratulations, now you have an alcoholic beverage that tastes like cola. now please stop ruining beer
>>8808704
gassing jews used to be very popular in germany too, doesn't mean it's a good idea
>>
>>8808669
enjoy your diesel
>>
>>8808693
I normally put a slice of lime in my beer
>>
You must be German :p
>>
>>8808669

pour fireball whiskey into it instead. trust me on this.
>>
>>8809473

>mixing vodka with cola

how's it feel being 7 years old

you mix vodka with citrus soda, you mix whiskey with dark colas.
>>
>>8809473
>gassing jews used to be very popular in germany too, doesn't mean it's a good idea

Lmao, everyone look at this blue-pill faggot!
>>
>>8808669
what the fuck dude
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.