[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you know you want one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Pizzazz_pizza_oven.jpg (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Pizzazz_pizza_oven.jpg
31KB, 300x250px
you know you want one
>>
are those potatoe skins food safe?
>>
>>8808615
>are those potatoe skins food safe?

Why wouldn't they be?
>>
>>8808655
potato skins are dirty
>>
>>8808657
Not if you wash them.
>>
>>8808655
potato skins and apple skins are full of deadly toxins, stupid. they will kill you dead as surely as a cigarette
>>
>>8809660

Only if they're raw, anon. Since these are being cooked it's not an issue.

...Not to mention you'd have to eat an inhuman amount of green potato skins before you'd consume enough solanine to harm you...
>>
>>8809694
lmfao fuckin trolld hard REKT
>>
>>8809701
He's absolutely correct if the potato skin has turned green. Google "solanine" if you don't believe me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanine

> Ingestion of solanine in moderate amounts can cause death. One study suggests that doses of 2 to 5 mg/kg of body weight can cause toxic symptoms, and doses of 3 to 6 mg/kg of body weight can be fatal.[2]
>
> Symptoms usually occur 8 to 12 hours after ingestion, but may occur as rapidly as 10 minutes after eating high-solanine foods.
>
> Green potatoes usually have elevated levels of solanine and should not be eaten.

BTW, "green" does not mean "unripe" in this case. The green color is from sun exposure -- the potatoes were partially uncovered as they grew and got a lot of sunlight.
>>
>>8808588
Are those stupid "ovens" still around? Most useless piece of crap ever.

When they first came out, they were ridiculously overpriced (one of those infomercial products). A friend of mine had gotten married not long before, and his wife was a stupid bitch who didn't work and sat around on the couch all day wasting money and watching TV. She'd put them tens of thousands in debt in less than a year, including $10,000 in calls to "psychic hotlines" to ask why her marriage was so stressed. She bought one of those stupid things for $400. It was one of the last straws, he finally dumped her ass a few weeks later.
>>
>>8811471
Jeebus, $43 bucks on Amazon, and that's after something like 30 years of inflation. What a fucking useless waste of space that bitch was.
>>
Potato skins make me fart a lot.
>>
>>8808588
How is this thing an improvement over a standard or toaster oven?
>>
>>8811501
good to know anon
>>
>>8811508
They're made for frozen pizzas, and they actually do a fairly good job. It's only marginally better than using a toaster oven or a regular oven, though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.