[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

raw milk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: raw-milk.jpg (34KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
raw-milk.jpg
34KB, 500x289px
I have some raw high quality cow tit juice in my fridge, what should I make with it? will I get maced by the FDA for possessing it?
>>
>>8808570

anon you have to be careful, this is serious
they will storm you property and they will dispose the milk
don't resist in any way
if you resist they will shoot you because you are in possession of harmful toxic waste

be understanding, this is necessary
you could do something terrible with it
you could even make proper cheese out of it
>>
>>8808570
use it for cooking so its safe
>>
>>8808570
Umm...sweaty don't you know that raw milk gives you cancer?

yeah. youre going to fucking die. good job makingyour family cry because you will literally die if u consume a single drop.
>>
File: Mlekomat_SGGW[1].jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mlekomat_SGGW[1].jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
>>8808570
>mfw my city literally has fresh unpasteurized raw cow tit juice vending machines
>>
Montana now allow the sale of raw milk
>>
>>8808570
Enjoy your pus, piss, shit, you FUCKING WHITE MALE.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>8810034
yes but what should eliminate make with it
>>
File: 1343192225162 (1).jpg (26KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1343192225162 (1).jpg
26KB, 500x335px
>>8810067
what should I make with it*
>>
>>8810020
I can buy raw milk cheese in Colorado.
>>
Make pasteurized milk.
>>
Raw milk is pretty fucking disgusting. What's the appeal, other than being a hipster?
>>
>>8810596
>What's the appeal, other than being a hipster?

curd
cottage cheese
cheese
sour milk
yoghurt
kefir

to name just a few
>>
>>8810596
>disgusting
You either don't like milk with all the cream still in it or you got bad raw milk. I had bad raw milk once from some random little deli. It was musty and had a nasty kind of animal taste to it.

I wanted to try it again so I looked up a little dairy that's on my way to campus. They showed me around and I bought a gallon of raw milk. It tastes just like your typical store bought whole milk. The only difference is that the cream separates out.
>>
>>8808570

Possession isn't much of a legal battle. Selling is.
>>
>>8810647
The cream separating out is a big part of why it's gross to me.

Maybe I'm a wuss but I don't like my milk looking like it's curdled.
>>
>>8810617
I think anon meant the appeal of raw milk specifically, not milk in general
>>
>>8810683
ever tried to make something like curd or sour milk out of milk other than raw milk? That will not work at all or will not work well.
>>
>>8808570
Are you a calf or a human female that wants some extra estrogen in her body?
>>
>>8810681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Vekkw3kbE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.