[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These things are the shit. Only $1 each at Wal-Mart, a variety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

These things are the shit. Only $1 each at Wal-Mart, a variety of flavors to choose from, and they taste much better than ramen and actually fill me. Anyone else eat Knorr pasta sides regularly?
>>
>>8808369
For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich. A slightly spicy crispy chicken patty with a toasted bun, crisp shaved lettuce, and creamy mayo. All for only $1.49.
>>
>>8808391
Fucking kill yourself memeposter
>>
>>8808369
>Anyone else eat Knorr pasta sides regularly?

No, I stopped paying the stupid tax on pre-prepared food, box mixes, and packets years ago.
>>
>>8808369
Never thought to see this thread.

My regular picks are Butter & Herb, Chicken, Sour Cream & Chives, and Parmesan,
>>
>>8808399
Eyy sorry not all of us are Rick like you and can afford real food
>>
>>8808369
The Kroger brand is only 67 cents and tastes the same...goo deal.
>>
>>8808369
I like having the teriyaki as a side to fried eggs.
>>
>>8808369
Proceeds to play 100 videos of Marco Pierre White cooking Knorr products.
>>
>>8808369
This is what I feed girls when they come over and I told them I made it

It makes them really clingy and they ask to fuck more often
>>
>>8808431
>Eyy sorry not all of us are Rick like you and can afford real food

Real food is cheaper than this shit. That's the point.
>>
>>8808369
Way back in my poorfag days, used to make these Knorr meals alot. If you dress em up with some herbs or spices, chopped onion, minced garlic n a lil butter, they are quite good.
>>
>>8808391
For you, it's the electric chair.
>>
>>8808369
>add frozen spinach
>add chicken, either canned or rotisserie
>meals for literal days
>>
>>8808369
The rices and other shit from is pretty good too, I've probaly eaten thousands of those bags.
>>
>>8809387
>Canned chicken

Oh my fuck
>>
>>8809401
I said rotisserie was fine too, geez.
I really should have said canned tuna, that's great too.
>>
>>8808391
How long until this shit becomes an autoban
>>
I usually add grilled chicken or grilled ribs becomes way more tasty.
>>
>>8808431
>actual food is expensive maymay

What is it about being overweight that makes people forget how to add numbers?
>>
>>8808369
Knorr isn't bad but the crazy flavored instant rice mixes are so bad. Someone bought me a hot wings rice and it was disgusting. The beef rice is really bad too
>>
never buy the cheddar varieties, stick to those garlic creme shells or whatever they are
>>
>>8810682
Yeah the Garlic shells version is pretty damn good with some modifications.
>>
>>8808369
We here at the FDA absolutely love KnorrĀ® brand sides! They provide all the essential vitamins and nutrients you need for a hard day's work!
>>
>>8808369
>add some dice onion
>add some meat (either chicken, ham, bacon or slice weiners)
>add some extra cheese
>maybe a bit of hot sauce, curry or chilli to taste
>>
>>8808431
>>
>>8809428
If we ban the meme, the meme wins.
>>
File: You don't say.gif (4KB, 218x200px) Image search: [Google]
You don't say.gif
4KB, 218x200px
>>8809428
>autoban
>good idea
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.