[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Activated almonds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: soak+your+nuts.jpg (97KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
soak+your+nuts.jpg
97KB, 612x612px
What does /ck/ think about activated almonds?
How do you activate yours?
Do you use pure water to activate them?
>>
I think you might have to ripe your banana first for activating almonds
>>
>>8808205
What if my almonds are lazy as shit?
>>
>>8808218
Then maybe they need a massage treatment
>>
>>8808218
Use a caffeinated drink instead of water.
They will activate quickly.
>>
Just make sure you use a lid with holes so that the little guys can breathe but that the holes are smaller than the almonds
>>
File: unnamed2.png (232KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed2.png
232KB, 800x500px
>>8808215
You add a banana in the process of activation?
What's the recipe? Never combined those.
>>
>>8808218
Adding on to this, my almonds just got hooked on the pot. Is this normal behavior???
>>
>>8808254
What happens if they are bigger than the almonds?
Will they jump to the outside, once activated?
>>
>>8808205
Soaking almonds, then preparing them with cinnamon and other spices is a great way to improve their digestibility.
Just soak them for thirty six hours before eating to help activate the seed
>>
How to Soak Nuts the Right Way:

Step 1: rinse your nuts and soak them in pure water. Let them soak overnight till they are nice and squishy.

Step 2: strain your nuts and pat dry. (the patting part is important) Now, dehydrate them. Continue to check them till they are as hard as you like. Could be a few hours or moreā€¦
>>
What does /ck/ think of homemade coconuts?
>>
>>8808275
kek
>>
>>8808760
Soak your pc in water
>>
>>8808760
either you follow >>8808770 or you ask your previously activated almonds to assist you with this task
>>
My wife's boyfriend soaks almonds in a mixture of coconut milk and cayenne overnight to activate them.
>>
>>8808839

your wifes boyfriend has some good ideas

>coconut milk
for the taste, sounds delish

>cayenne
should activate even the laziest almond
>>
I activate my almonds with a mixture of living holy basil, cultured ginseng, and goji berry kombucha.
>>
>>8808852
Yeah he's usually on point and treats us really well.
>>
>>8808855
those are clearly not activated almonds
those are ascended almonds

I've never made them tho
isn't it very hard to contain them?
>>
>>8808894
You just have to calm them by playing a pan flute.
>>
>>8808297
Memeing aside, does this actually accomplish anything? Is it like malting barley?
>>
>>8809074

Can't speak towards the whole enzyme activation digedtion thing, but they do taste different. Milder, more crispy, less like the raw nut and more like something made with almonds.
>>
>>8809074
>Is it like malting barley?

That's exactly what it is like.
>>
I like to trigger my California Almonds (tm) by showing them pictures of successful white males.
>>
>>8809074
It's a technique that's been used for hundreds of years. Millenials picked up on it due to an internet article and suddenly it's a 'meme'.
Millenials are ignorant in the main.
>>
>>8809107

Triggered Almonds >>>>>>> Activated Almonds
>>
>>8809113
Aren't triggered almonds extremely unhealthy because they release some kind of stress- based phytohormone?
>>
>>8809067
thank you
ill try this next time
>>
What the fuck.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.