[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>medium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170412_122143415.jpg (3MB, 2592x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170412_122143415.jpg
3MB, 2592x4608px
Jesus Christ America it's no wonder you're so fat when this is your medium size
>>
>>8804895
>cuck jr

kek
>>
>wanting to pay more for less
why are europeans such cucks
>>
>>8804911
You're completely right, OP, our portion sizes are beyond fucked. But still
>I-i'm happy that I pay double for half the food, look how slim n trim I am
t. eurocuck
>>
>>8804911
>>8805041
>paying for healthcare
you're gonna need it when you're done gorging, amerliards
>>
>>8804895
then order a small next time dumbass
>>
>>8805051
>>paying for healthcare

I'm happy to. The amount I pay for private insurance is a pittance compared to the insane taxes you Euros pay.
>>
>>8804911
Quality>Quantity
>>
File: Typical Obese 'Merican Nigger.jpg (77KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Obese 'Merican Nigger.jpg
77KB, 600x450px
>>8804895
>America it's no wonder you're so fat

fuck off europoor white trash. I eat what I fucking want!
>>
File: 'MERICA! FUCK YEAH!.jpg (12KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
'MERICA! FUCK YEAH!.jpg
12KB, 262x192px
>>8805106

'MERICA!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!
>>
>>8805117
>fat black dude stood next to a meth addict at a populist event
Doesn't get more American than this.
>>
>>8804895
That's the medium size at Hardee's/Carl's Jr, which very specifically targets fatfucks. Industry code for this is a "hungry guy" brand.
>>
>>8805102
objectively false with fast food
>>
>>8805097
Fuck you fat fucks actually are fucking stupid.

Americans pay MOST TAXES IN THE WORLD for healthcare per capita. And then you pay again if you actually want the healthcare. Let that sink in for a minute you retarded fat fuck.
>>
>>8804895
It costs them 5 cents to go from medium to large
They charge 20 cents for the size difference
>>
>>8805162
You don't know how insurance works do you?
>>
>>8805187
Thank you for proving my point about you being fucking stupid.
>>
>>8804895
>ordering fries
>not ordering two burgers & a shake

You know nothing about America.
>>
>>8805195
So you don't
>>
>>8805162
B-b-but we have the 37th highest ranked healthcare system in the world behind every 1st world country and many 3rd world.
>>
>>8805162
>Let that sink in for a minute you retarded fat fuck.

I read your post a few times and all I see is you yelling "Fat" and "Fuck" like some kind of deranged chimpanzee.

I've lived in Germany, Denmark, and now the US. My tax expenditure has never been lower and I have fantastic health insurance.

As for "out of pocket" costs, Euros have that too. My uncle (Danish) died from cancer two years ago. The state covered his radiation treatment, but he still had to pay out-of-pocket for nursing care and his medication, and also would not cover the cost of his chemo.
>>
>>8805102
It's a fucking Coke and McDonalds objectively has the best Cokes in the business.
>>
>>8805162
ty mexicans and blacks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.