[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: meat.jpg (47KB, 570x340px) Image search: [Google]
meat.jpg
47KB, 570x340px
Hey guys, I need some help with making something in the oven! Do you think I can make a decent dish out of this?

Minced meat
Broccoli
Creme freiche
Oat milk
Red wine (I dont wanna use too much though cuz I have to get drunker)
Crushed canned tomatoes with chili
Canned mushrooms
Eggs

I dont have any cheese or potato but can I throw all this together in a bowl then in a dish and let it sit in the oven? Would it be disgusting or meh?
>>
>>8804560
You could make a ghetto chili using the meat, tomatoes, and mushrooms.

You could also make an omelet, fritatta, or fancy scrambled eggs.

Are you insisting on using every ingredient for some reason?

Why do you have to use the oven? Can you use the range top?
>>
>>8804560
Hm. I'm thinking use the red wine and mushroom to make a mushroom sauce and pair it with Russian kotlet. Soak some bread in some milk, throw minced meat in bowl, add 1 egg, pepper, some chopped onion, salt and garlic powder, knead milk when soggy into meat mix, pan fry with butter, coat with mushroom sauce.
>>
>>8804576
Almost forgot, before you pan fry it, coat the little meat patties in flour, THEN pan fry. Goes well if you have dill to garnish.
>>
>>8804576
God I'm retarted. Knead bread into meat, not milk. Just woke up, my b
>>
>>8804576
>>8804582

>>Bread, onion, flour, garlic powder
Where did you see those in OP's list?

>>Pan fry
What does that have to do with the oven?
>>
File: 1445020963159s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445020963159s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>8804575
>>8804576

Yeah I normally I could just use the range top/frying pan or whatever but I'm too depressed and lazy today so I just wanna throw it in the oven and not worry about it, you know?

I dont have too use every ingredient just listing them
>>
Make a sauce out of the tomatos and red wine.

Stir fry the mince meat, brocoli and mushrooms. Mix in a fried egg to give it a thicker texture.

Add the sauce and have a glass of milk with iy.
>>
>>8804593
Well... You could make meatloaf with a tomato sauce made with redwine, if you really don't want to use your stove top.
>>
>>8804593
How is using an oven easier than pan/stir fry? You can actually add things to it while its cooking. Also less messy.
>>
>>8804611
That's what I was bothered by, too. Cooking can take some time, but that's the fun in it. Maybe he can try making some Egg Foo Young?
>>
File: 1469031352560.jpg (58KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469031352560.jpg
58KB, 490x750px
>>8804611

if its in the oven i can lie on the couch dying inside meanwhile waiting for my medication and alcohol to fix me. anyways, thanks for the help guys see ya next time take care
>>
>>8804625
Cooking is actually very therapeutic, the problem with people who have depression is that they don't keep their minds busy.
>>
File: gorilla.jpg (106KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.jpg
106KB, 900x599px
>>8804641

i know, some days i really appreciate it a lot and can spend hours preparing a meal that im so happy with, but other days i dont have the energy unfortunately

though right now is probably the time i need to do it the most, but its also then that its the hardest
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.