[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: pariserbøf 081.jpg (288KB, 1596x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pariserbøf 081.jpg
288KB, 1596x1600px
Thoughts?
>>
would scrape the egg off and eat / 10
>>
Looks like an open-face 'tartare' burger?
>>
>>8804050
What a stupid meme
>>
>>8804059
ah yes, the classic cooked raw burger.
>>
>>8804061
never reply to me again!
>>
>>8804059
Do people actually put horse radish, pickled beets and capers in their burgers? The bread is usually really soaked french toast
>>
>>8804061

what a stupid reply
>>
>>8804085
Ngl that really hurts my feelings
>>
File: q_5.png (274KB, 600x720px)
q_5.png
274KB, 600x720px
>>8804114
>Ngl
>>
>>8804141
Not gonna lie
>>
>>8804146
Doesn't that sort of go without saying? If you're lying, you don't usually tell people about it.
>>
>>8804046
no sauce?
>>
>>8804169
It's to suggest that you're reluctant in telling this truth.
>>
>>8804190
The yolk is the sauce. There are variations with sauce though, but they're not as good imo
>>
>>8804190

http://charlotteskoekken.blogspot.de/2015/09/
>>
>>8804046
Hello Charlotte.
>>
>>8804218
That makes sense. I might like some nice grainy mustard in between the bread and the meat, though
>>
>>8804229
>http://charlotteskoekken.blogspot.de/2015/09/
>smiley
>text about yourself before the recipe
dropped
>>8804230
Not my name, just googled the dish and this was the first acceptable looking picture.
>>
>>8804235
> just googled the dish

Wait what? Fried tartare is not some blogosphere BS but an actual dish? Wtf..
>>
>>8804289
It's old as fuck danish ""fastfood"" dish. and the point is really the combinations of flavors from the pickled stuff and the bread and the yolk in its entirety, not "lol, le egg yolk on a patty". it's not called fried tartare.
>>
>>8804046
do no want

The egg looks runny, the meat is on a piece of bread, and you are suppose to eat it with utensils? No thanks, runny yoke should only be used to flavor grits.
>>
>>8804309
>the egg looks runny
Raw egg usually does, dingus.
>>
>>8804046
is that a baked tartare steak on a toast?
>>
>>8804349
It's a pariserboef/parisian beef
>>
>>8804309
>the meat is on a piece of bread
>>
>>8804364
>It's a pariserboef/parisian beef

Nigger, doesn't matter what fancy name you give it. That's a fucking ghetto patty on toast.

fucking cheap ass salsbury steak
>>
>Have everything ready for some nice steak tartare
>No wait, let's fry the meat like a burger patty

Is it true Americans do this?
>>
>>8804544

Salisbury steak and ghetto patties are pretty good.

Tartare and seared rare ground-or-chopped beef is great on rye toast. They're great with salty things (like capers, olives), pungent things (onion, horseradish), sour things (pickled anything), and raw or slightly coddled egg yolk with a bit of salt and pepper is a great addition.

>>8804690
I would never use previously prepared ground beef for tartare. If I had nothing better to ground beef on or in, I would absolutely make this... or salisbury steak, or ghetto patties.
>>
>>8804046
Looks good to me.
>>
>>8804690
It's not american. And it's really not that similar to tartare.
>>
Why is it not on a fucking plate like normal cunts use?
>>
>>8805154
cause it was created to take the picture, probably. and they thought it was more visually interesting.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.