[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the peanut butter sandwich? What do you like with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

Thoughts on the peanut butter sandwich? What do you like with yours eh? Jelly? Jams? Preserves? Bananas? Bacon? Cabbage? Tuna? Marmalade? Something else?

Raw or cooked? White or wheat? Crunch or cream? Jiff or Peter Pan? Etc etc etc etc
>>
Sugar with more sugar on sugar bread

Truly american food
>>
wheat
crunchy meridian
raspberry or strawberry jam

these are non-negotiable

usually raw, fried if i can be bothered

sometimes i add jalapeƱos
>>
>>8804022
Are you from the only country on Earth that doesn't eat sweet food?
>>
File: llama-stare-gif.gif (2MB, 371x331px)
llama-stare-gif.gif
2MB, 371x331px
>>8804022
>peanut butter is sugar
>bread is sugar
>>
How can I get my pb and J sandwiches to get all condensed and have the jelly bleed through the bread like the ones I used to have in my lunch bag? Those were the best
>>
>>8804036
Get shitty bread, put it in a a plastic bag, and press it.
>>
banana fried in brown sugar and butter
>>
>>8804008
I tried Jif for the first time recently and I think it's my new favourite PB. I wish somebody made a natural one with molasses.
>>
>>8804008
the perfect PB&J
>white bread, wonder bread if you have it, Potato bread is also great
>crunchy peanut butter
>homemade strawberry jam

you can also make it really good by toasting it, but everyone knows that the fluffernutter is GOAT
>>
>>8804034
most peanut butter contains a lot of sugar
bread is made with flour which is basically sugar
>>
>>8804044
>1g per tbsp

My dude, there is more sugar in a carrot.
>>
>>8804058
yeah there's a difference between natural sugar and added sugar
>>
>>8804044
>most peanut butter contains a lot of sugar
Not really. Even brands that add sugar don't usually add all that much relative to most things.
>bread is made with flour which is basically sugar
Only in an asinine way where carbs break down into glucose.
>>
>>8804008
Kinda weird but I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches
>>
>>8804034
Yes white american bread has an incredible amount of sugar
>>
>>8804121
I'm American and I've made white bread with barely any sugar (i.e. a teaspoon to proof the yeast).

Checkmate Eurofags.
>>
File: ACF3A60.jpg (61KB, 412x326px)
ACF3A60.jpg
61KB, 412x326px
>>8804008
peanut butter + butter
>>
>>8804155
this guy gets it
>>
I use 45-cal bread with a tiny amount of grape jelly and spread the PB so thin I can barely taste it
>>
>>8804008
The food of champions

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/presents18931717/the-nba-secret-addiction
>>
>>8804022
Cry about it some more, you bitch.
>>
>>8804008
Delicious wheat bread with creamy peanut butter.
>>
>>8804008
>PB
>Banana
>Cereal
>French bread
>>
>>8804064
all sugar is added sugar, natural sugar was just added by God
>>
>>8804008

fresh white soft wonderbread kept in fridge

all natural peanut butter, the kind you have to refrigerate, just peanuts and salt.

raspberry, strawberry, grape, plum, or blackberry jam. the kind that spreads easily.

thin spread of each on respective slices of bread

place the bread slices on each other so the peanut butter side and jelly side are together

pour a tall cold glass of whole milk and drink it while eating the peanut butter and jelly sandwhich
>>
>>8804121
But the OP image is wheat
>>
>>8804022
>it's an assuming everyone uses Waito Buredo miniseries

I fucking love me some honey wheat, as long as it's made with actual honey and actual wheat. I end up spending like five bucks a loaf but whatever.

Almond butter + strawberry jam is my favorite.
>>
I love a peanut butter and blackberry jelly sandwich its a great dessert or snack.
>>
Yesterday I made a peanutbutter / banana / cream cheese on my home-made bread. It was good.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 432x504px)
image.jpg
63KB, 432x504px
>>8805079
>peanutbutter / banana
>>
>>8805112
>>peanutbutter / banana

My favorite sammich in the world, famnegro.
>>
>>8804022
>Accepting peanut butter containing less than 99% peanuts
>>
Peter pan peanut butter & apple jelly on Italian bread.
>>
File: biscoff.jpg (73KB, 580x389px)
biscoff.jpg
73KB, 580x389px
>>8804022
>implying you people haven't done worse
>>
File: 20170412_151141.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px)
20170412_151141.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Just grilled up this bad boy for lunch. Peanut butter, sharp cheddar, and homemade dill pickles on seed bread. A sandwich fit for a king.
The trick is to let it cool just a bit before cutting or biting it, you have to let the warm peanut butter and cheese settle.
>>
>>8804041
The jif natural is even better. Probably not actually natural, but the flavor is great, although sometimes you do have to stir the oil in.
>>
File: mah.jpg (26KB, 446x336px)
mah.jpg
26KB, 446x336px
>>8805046
>pour a tall cold glass of whole milk and drink it while eating the peanut butter and jelly sandwhich
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.