[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instant Ramen General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

all i have to work with that i know i wont fuck up is eggs and green onions. what else should i toss in?
>>
Forget ramen son, take 500 dollar, go to a slavic prostitute and hug her for 30 minutes cry on her chest and return home, the female gender is to powerful for us, the females are even physically superior to us, just suicide son and think about a bimbo girl before your last seconds
>>
>>8802747
This is quite simple really. Just add literally any vegetable and/or literally any meat. It's cheap food, not rocket science.
>>
here you go
>>
>>8802768
sorry, but only love in life is for food. not woman.
>>
>>8802776
why no meat with the oriental?
>>
File: x342.png (3KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
x342.png
3KB, 230x219px
>>8802797
>>
>>8802776
at this point why don't you just buy the ramen noodles? what's even the point of buying ramen packets
>>
>>8802954
Because you can get a crate of instant for $5 and its a lot easier to just toss some pepper flakes and green onions in than it is to properly make broth and use proper noodles
>>
>>8802947
i don't get it ;__;
>>
>>8803423

All of the other broths are paired up with the meat on the package. Thus, an oriental person is paired up with the oriental package. In reality, you would want to add pork or beef.

My recommendation is to cook pork/beef before adding it and to slice it finely. You can use kitchen scissors. Adding beef to great instant ramen is incredible and if it cooks a bit in the broth the release of hearty flavor is incredible.
>>
>>8802747
It really isn't that hard OP. Try youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EizSoy7Ztto
>>
Peel a carrot then use the peeler to shave the carrot into the soup.
when you cut it so thin it cooks the same speed as the noodles
>>
File: kania_lidl_onions.jpg (107KB, 450x595px) Image search: [Google]
kania_lidl_onions.jpg
107KB, 450x595px
I sometimes thicken the broth with fried onion crumbs. It is a bit fatty, though. But we're already eating condensed coronary disease anyway.
>>
chopping up scallions now, lads
>>
Indo Mie is pretty good.
>>
What's the consensus on soaking ramen? I like to let mine "steep" for several minutes so the noodles soak up the broth and get thick and squishy, not sure if this is a thing. Do you guys do something similar or do you prefer to eat it as is?
>>
File: 1482715173729.gif (346KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482715173729.gif
346KB, 250x200px
>>8802747

This is going to gross you faggots out but I used to make ramen pudding as a fat ass poorfag kid.

Bring enough water to cover noodle block to boil, place block and spice pack into the water as well as any spices you want.

Boil that shit down until nearly all the liquid is gone. Take the pan off the heat and place a lid on it and leave it alone for at least 30 minutes or so.

Come back to a solid ramen pudding to do with what you desire. You could even be fancy and use a few packs and a bunt pan to make a ramen cake.
>>
File: Egg in Ramen.jpg (368KB, 1000x884px) Image search: [Google]
Egg in Ramen.jpg
368KB, 1000x884px
I have perfected throwing an egg into ramen.

All you need to do is place the egg in as soon as the ramen brick is malleable
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.