[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me this isn't true.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (571KB, 804x604px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
571KB, 804x604px
Convince me this isn't true.
>>
Italy is dirty and the people are unpleasant.
Italian food is mid-tier at best.
French baked goods blow Italy out of the water.
>>
>>8801157
But it is, French is even a made up language.
>>
>>8801157
Italian food isn't very good either
>>
It's subjective.
>>
>>8801449

aww you're no fun
>>
>>8801157
But Italian food is just a bunch of variations on pasta.. how could something so mundane top French cuisine??
>>
File: 3.jpg (74KB, 880x495px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
74KB, 880x495px
>>8801157
>Not a single damn good thing has ever come out of France.

Canning
Pasteurization
Mayonnaise
The Refrigerator
Coffee Percolation
Crepe
Champagne
Baguette
Cassoulet
Coq au vin
Over 350 distinct types of cheese
Wines.. The Wines...

And that's just the food related stuff.

They also came up with the Guillotine, the little black dress, the bikini, the internal combustion engine, the v8 engine, the helicopter, the concorde, the stethoscope, asprin, hypodermic needles, the first motion picture camera and first projector...
>>
>>8801528

oh and I forgot: homosex
>>
it's true. all of it.
>>
>>8801157
Being inferior to italian doesn't make french food bad
>>
>>8801552
>IMPLYING
Rome brought that shit to Gaul AGES AGO
>>
>>8801157
This VN was pretty good. I thought the dialogue was fucky in a few spots, but I liked it.
>>
>>8801528

Even if you are a gigantic edgelord faggot and won't admit all the food is good, as an edgelord you would be obliged to admit that the Guillotine is just as fucking kick ass as unicorns. And even faggots would be in love with the little black dress and the bikini.

Checkmate. This is an undeniable list of good things that came out of France.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.