[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How /ck/ think about ihop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7304.jpg (112KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7304.jpg
112KB, 1420x946px
How /ck/ think about ihop?
>>
every time i got there I wanna HOP off a bridge after.
>>
Bland old people food.
4/10 would eat there if i wasnt paying
>>
>>8799725
Disgusting.
The last time I ate there, the food was literally inedible, as in, I couldn't eat it. And I'm not a picky eater at all. It was that bad. Never going again.
>>
The sides are tiny and a waste of money but their chocolate chip pancakes are GOAT
>>
>>8799725
Overpriced shit.

I'd rather Waffle Houseā„¢
>>
>>8799725
its for old people and little kids who like pancakes
>>
>>8799725
Mediocre but I have no standards so it is a decent weekend breakfast. I've had worse hash and pancakes.
>>
Niggers
>>
>>8799725
It's the kind of place you settle on when in a large group because ihop was everyone's mutual 5th choice
>>
It's the same reason why I won't go to olive garden (exception: those damn heavenly breadsticks) or Perkins

Why the fuck would you pay for pasta or pancakes when they are so retardedly easy to make yourself exactly the way you want?
>>
>>8799725
it's better than Denny's
but that's not saying shit
>>
The pancakes are nice enough. I love all pancakes though. Everything else is trash. Decent after a night of heavy drinking.
>>
File: completelystraight.png (791KB, 971x785px) Image search: [Google]
completelystraight.png
791KB, 971x785px
Way down in our Beloved Dixie we have the Waffle House. To hell with your frivolous "house" of pancakes. Cease with your tomfoolery.
>>
Ihop lacks value, I've never felt like I got my money's worth. The overarching theme of being international isn't well represented in the entrees or decorum. Needs a new direction to increase dineability.
>>
Worst philly cheesesteak ever
>>
the omelettes have pancake batter put in to bulk them up and make them fluffy.
>>
>>8802401
Denny's new pancakes are GOAT though. They're practically a dessert now
>>
>>8802615

This nails it for me.

I can't find anything on the menu that is high enough quality to justify the price. The decor is lacking.

I usually end up getting a half stack of pancakes because its kind of the best thing there and the only thing under 5 bucks.

My wife, who is getting fatter by the second, orders their fucking stuffed french toast, or the crepes... both of which have to be well over 9000 calories.

The ONLY reason we go is that our 5 year old loves the smiley face pancakes, she is a picky eater, and we need to put some weight on her. Also, kids eat free like.. all the time maybe? We don't really track it or try to go on free days, but it seems like everytime we go the kids meal is free.

They used to have an asian salad that was good but they got rid of it. The country fried steak is pretty good - as far as country fried steak goes - but its still country fried steak and it comes with the worst mashed potatoes in the food service industry as of 2017.

The omelettes also aren't awful, but for the price? jesus fucking christ. they have some of the most expensive chain breakfast food on the planet at this point.

I'd literally take any other breakfast place else besides dennys. fuck that noise.
>>
>>8799725

It's not really that good, but in my experience, there are less niggers are IHOP than at Denny's or Waffle House, so that makes up for it for me.
>>
It's fine. On par with Denny's.

Last time I went there I got a "french toast hot chocolate." It was a regular hot chocolate with cinnamon in it, then whipped cream, and then maple syrup poured on top. It was ridiculously sweet, I could barely take a few sips.
>>
>>8803060
nah they're still not as good as ihops
>>
>>8802401
the whole point of denny's is they're always open. ihop might do pancakes better but ihop isnt open at 3:30 AM and you just want to eat a bunch of carbs
>>
>>8799725

it's kind of shit. i don't know why. it's just shit. it really is.

it's super expensive considering any greasy spoon charges half the price and it tastes better.
>>
I go to IHOP when Im really drunk. Its tasty but I always get diarrhea afterwards. I think its their eggs.
>>
>>8803175

Same here, it is functional breakfast food for those who hate to prepare breakfast or craving a stack of slammed batter
>>
>>8803093

dennies is way, way better than ihop.or at least just better.
>>
>>8803238
Definitely not the alcohol.
>>
Ham, egg, and cheese melt the only thing worth getting. Everything else on the menu is over priced as fuck and I can make a 10x better breakfast at home for the fraction of the cost
>>
>>8799725
everytime I have been to an Ihop I had a strand of hair somewhere on the plate.
>>
>>8799725
OK so I grew up in a non pancake country and here's something I've always wanted to ask.

What the fuck am I supposed to do with that dollop of butter? There's like 5 fucking pancakes in there. The butter is thumbsize. What the fuck do I do???
>>
>>8803452
You open up the pancakes and spread it all around. The pancakes should be hot enough that the butter melts evenly on all the pancakes.
>>
>>8803457
What do you mean "open up the pancakes"?
>>
i like going there with my sister!
>>
File: negro barrel.jpg (154KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
negro barrel.jpg
154KB, 500x375px
>>8799725
Cracker Barrel is better.
>>
>>8803452
You ask for more butter
>>
>>8803460
Create space between the pancakes and spread the butter around in there. The goal is to get a small amount of butter on to every pancake. I do the same with syrup, it's always seemed strange to me that many people just put an assload on top of the highest pancake.
>>
>>8800634
This. I will never eat at a place where over 50% of the employees are black. I demand diversity in my food service.
>>
>>8803911
Sounds like the goal is to make the meal as monotonous as possible.
>>
>>8803918
>Order big stack of breakfast bread
>Surprised it's homogeneous

Well then I guess eat the butter and put varying amounts of ketchup, salt, pepper, and hot sauce on each waffle if you're going to be a picky faggot.
>>
>>8803060
that sticky bun pancake. damn that shits good
>>
>>8803917
Funny, my IHOP is 90% Spanish
>>
>>8799725
good luck getting out of there without sticky elbows
>>
Went there the other day right after my dog died
It was alright
My mom was crying while eating

How's their new chicken crepes
>>
>>8803241

Denny's is the worst restaurant in America. It's so bad that it has a cult following of juggalos, step children, welfare recipients, and the morbidly obese who worship at it as a lifestyle choice and a celebration of a rejection of a civilized society that has rejected them. Each of them sitting down to eat thinking "If I can't be part of their success, I will find familiarity and joy in failure."

It is the last bastion of belonging for the shittiest people in America.

Fuck off. We don't take kindly to your kind round here.
>>
>>8807014
So...the one near you is kinda bad then? Who cares?
Denny's is a nationwide chain run by franchisees. Experiences at one location have almost no bearing on any other location. Nobody can say "all Denny's are like this".
>>
>>8803554
>Spending $10 on breakfast
Nah f.am. I'll play the shit out of that peg game tho
>>
>>8807040

They score the lowest for any chain in America on several review sites.

It's objectively shit and if you are sticking up for them - you should question the life you are leading because you are on the path of the juggalo.
>>
>>8807051
I just like pancakes
>>
>>8803241

I could shit better pancakes than the ones served at your average Denny's.

>>8807014
>>8807051
The only thing Denny's has going for it is that even if it's shit, it's consistently shit everywhere. I have to hand it to them for somehow being able to maintain the same standard everywhere, no higher or lower than one another. I must say that when I've hit that state of being ready to eat garbage, Denny's is at least a reliable choice if it's close by.
>>
>>8799725
The waitresses are trained to stick their bare fingers in your eggs to make sure they're being served warm.
>>
>>8799964

This guy knows.
>>
>>8807043
Is $10 unreasonable for a meal? nigga u poor
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.